got suspended by amazon on 3rd day, my first account story - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 05-04-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 53%
Default Re: got suspended by amazon on 3rd day, my first account story

Well NST has given no reason for his suspension. Amazon do not suspend you for lowering prices, I have never said this. They suspend you for allegedly selling counterfeit due to the price being to low. Again you have not read the post further back in this link by "gamefreak"

Again are you are reading the posts, he has stated earlier that his appeal was rejected the by amazon.

And NST is I guess sending you screen shots and you cannot even see them or read them.

Barry, no more late nights, you must so tired for school in the morning.

By the way, Philippines is a call centre, Singapore is the data centre. I bet you are failing in English Lit....
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-04-2015

Longevity: 77%

I give up. I've shown proof where as you show nothing as per usual. Well except your friend in the phillipines.

Just remember folks.

This is the guy who said he knows for a fact Amazon send out there customer service staff to the phillipines to deal with UK and Europe customer services. And that he's been there. Which is quite possibly the most ridiculous line I've ever seen.

I did check and I couldn't even find a customer service centre in the phillipines for amazon (there might be). According to Amazon jobs it's actually outsourced to India or the country that is applicable, but hey. I guess you sat down with Steve jobs and had a coffee whilst you were there too.

Last edited by barrycruan; 05-04-2015 at 05:59 PM.
Old 05-04-2015

Barry never met Steve Jobs RIP. Pretty sick that actually.

Still you cannot read, I said amazon deploy staff from around the world to set up these centres. Not send a tele-sales person from the UK to do the job.

Try using something called "google" all the info you want is there or even search the amazon sellers forums, lots of info there, thats if you actually have an amazon account.

Take care Barry and don't be late for school in the morning.
Old 05-04-2015

and my final say, what proof has you showed the forum, you only seem to answer questions that you can and ignore ones you cannot. You seem to one of these children who does not listen to others and only listen and believes there own story. amen
Old 05-04-2015

You said and it's still there that amazons UK and EU advanced escalations team are in the phillipines because your friend from the phillipines has told you. Quite possibly the most BS I've ever read on here, which really is saying something
Old 05-04-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taking The Micky View Post
and my final say, what proof has you showed the forum, you only seem to answer questions that you can and ignore ones you cannot. You seem to one of these children who does not listen to others and only listen and believes there own story. amen
What question have I not answered? You're the one who avoids everything and then makes up ridiculous stories?

The proof was the email that everyone knows you get for selling phakes. Well everyone but you knows it.

I do listen to others but I'm not going to,listen to someone who's constantly caught out lying and making things up.
Old 05-04-2015

No what I said was e mails are filtered in the Philippines and relevant ones passed to the escalations team. Please read again. Barry its 3am in the UK, are you actually in the UK......
Old 05-04-2015

Everyone knows that e mail, please read the posts again the reason some people get that e mail. Please consult with the more experienced "gamefreak" who has the same issues as I have said. Also what was the reason the guy from India was suspended, please enlighten the form as you have exchanged various PM's.
Old 05-04-2015

Here is what you said

You seem very patronising that someone in the Philippines cannot answer these questions, management is mainly US,UK and German staff deployed by amazon. Perhaps you assume its a little 4ft 10in Filipino who live in a wooden hut. The centre is huge and I would say bigger than Slough employing over 1000 well spoken Filipino who answer most of the calls and emails for amazon.

Are you a goldfish because you have the memory of one
Old 05-04-2015

Quote:
Everyone knows that e mail, please read the posts again the reason some people get that e mail. Please consult with the more experienced "gamefreak" who has the same issues as I have said. Also what was the reason the guy from India was suspended, please enlighten the form as you have exchanged various PM's.
Are you actually losing the plot here? He posted the screenshots for everyone to see. Ironic you keep saying I don't read the posts and you've missed him posting 3 files for everyone to look at.

Seems ur a bit jealous of the private messages. Don't worry, I can send you some if you're feeling lonely.

You said gamefreak had the same issues you had? So got suspended for lowering the price? Any proof of this?

It's fairly obvious why he was suspended and it's blatantly obvious it wasn't for phakes but carry on. You keep digging this hole from the phillipines your going to end up in Slough having a coffee with ur best mate Chris North

Last edited by barrycruan; 05-04-2015 at 09:12 PM.
Old 05-04-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrycruan View Post
Here is what you said

You seem very patronising that someone in the Philippines cannot answer these questions, management is mainly US,UK and German staff deployed by amazon. Perhaps you assume its a little 4ft 10in Filipino who live in a wooden hut. The centre is huge and I would say bigger than Slough employing over 1000 well spoken Filipino who answer most of the calls and emails for amazon.

Are you a goldfish because you have the memory of one
Where in that did I say customer service/tele-sales staff, I said management. Can you read and understand English as it appears you cannot. Management means a Boss. They manage people.
Old 05-04-2015

Quote:
Where in that did I say customer service/tele-sales staff, I said management. Can you read and understand English as it appears you cannot. Management means a Boss. They manage people.
Really?? Really? You can't. Be this stupid.

Saying they answer most of the calls and emails for Amazon is not suggesting they are customer service staff? ok I give up. Truly. You've just jumped the shark.
Old 05-04-2015

Post 15 in this thread, Guess you cannot read

best way to test this is to make another account and do FBA 100% sell same items same price see what happens. I recently got an account suspended for HIGH PROBABILITY OF SELLING COUNTERFEIT ITEMS. I sold some items below wholesale to get rid of them and got suspended cause of it..
Old 05-04-2015

So have you got the email that tells you you were suspended for high probability of selling counterfeit items? I'd love to see it.

Also didn't you say you've lost one account in 4 years yesterday? In the space of half an hour tonight you've admitted to losing 3. How many more bodies are you hiding under the floorboards?
Old 05-04-2015

Quote:
Post 15 in this thread, Guess you cannot read

best way to test this is to make another account and do FBA 100% sell same items same price see what happens. I recently got an account suspended for HIGH PROBABILITY OF SELLING COUNTERFEIT ITEMS. I sold some items below wholesale to get rid of them and got suspended cause of it..
What can't i read?

One person guessing it happened to them is not proof? You might want to use google to look up what the word means. I feel like I should be charging you for English lessons as well as Amazon lessons. As the worlds 10th richest man I'm sure you can afford it.
Old 05-04-2015

Where have I said I lost 3 accounts...your going crazy son, where did I say I have received that e mail for selling counterfeit, I said I have seen that e mail. Barry, ITS 3.21AM IN THE UK AND YOU ARE ON A FORUM REGARDING E BAY/AMAZON SUSPENSION. ALL I CAN SAY YOU ARE PRETTY SAD INDIVIDUAL. YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE. Its 10.22 am and I am sat in the garden drinking a nice cup of Earl Grey. Some people get it right and other get it wrong.
Old 05-04-2015

Quote:
What can't i read?

One person guessing it happened to them is not proof? You might want to use google to look up what the word means. I feel like I should be charging you for English lessons as well as Amazon lessons. As the worlds 10th richest man I'm sure you can afford it.
Where is "guessing" now you are insulting and criticising another member of this forum "Gamefreak" for his information.
Old 05-04-2015

Quote:
Where is "guessing" now you are insulting and criticising another member of this forum "Gamefreak" for his information.
You said you lost two accounts in another thread because of the bank account. Add that to the one you said you just lost here for lowering the price and that with my maths equals 3. but now you are denying it great. We will add that to the rest of your lies. You're either a compulsive liar or you have a terrible memory.

How is saying someone Is guessing an insult. I'm more than happy to be proved wrong. Unless they have proof, they are guessing aren't they? As apposed to you who just lies.

Seriously, how can you keep going after I'm using your own words to prove you are lying?

I think you need to start Tipping your phillipino masseuse a bit more as it's obviously not releaving this tension you get from being wrong all the time.

Last edited by barrycruan; 05-04-2015 at 09:39 PM.
Old 05-04-2015

Quote:
Where have I said I lost 3 accounts...your going crazy son, where did I say I have received that e mail for selling counterfeit, I said I have seen that e mail. Barry, ITS 3.21AM IN THE UK AND YOU ARE ON A FORUM REGARDING E BAY/AMAZON SUSPENSION. ALL I CAN SAY YOU ARE PRETTY SAD INDIVIDUAL. YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE. Its 10.22 am and I am sat in the garden drinking a nice cup of Earl Grey. Some people get it right and other get it wrong.
If you got an account suspended as you've just said you did for a high probability of selling phakes then show it here. Amazon send you an email For an account suspension and you've just said you've seen it. So kindly show us the email. It won't be hard to find will it

This email that will prove you got suspended for lowering the price and won't just be a generic counterfeit products email.

If you provide this email which outlines your suspension for a high probability of selling phakes I will apologise to you and gamefreak if need be and I will leave the forum.

That's all you have to do. I can get you a copy of every suspension email I've had from Amazon going back 8 years so im sure a man of your resources can provide this one Almost instantly.

So Nows your chance to show how wrong I am. Either put up or shut up.

Last edited by barrycruan; 05-04-2015 at 09:59 PM.
Old 05-04-2015

The BOA accounts were a long time ago, I was adding my knowledge.

By the way the word is "filapina" not phillipino

Quote:
You said you lost two accounts in another thread because of the bank account. Add that to the one you said you just lost here for lowering the price and that with my maths equals 3. but now you are denying it great. We will add that to the rest of your lies. You're either a compulsive liar or you have a terrible memory.

How is saying someone Is guessing an insult. I'm more than happy to be proved wrong. Unless they have proof, they are guessing aren't they? As apposed to you who just lies.

Seriously, how can you keep going after I'm using your own words to prove you are lying?

I think you need to start Tipping your phillipino masseuse a bit more as it's obviously not releaving this tension you get from being wrong all the time.
Old 05-04-2015

Quote:
The BOA accounts were a long time ago, I was adding my knowledge.

By the way the word is "filapina" not phillipino
Oh dear. At least you are finally admitting to your lying.

Oh and since we are being petty I think you will find the correct word is "Filapina".
Old 05-04-2015

Quote:
Oh dear. At least you are finally admitting to your lying.

Oh and since we are being petty I think you will find the correct word is "Filapina".
AGAIN you cannot read, that the spelling I did.