got suspended by amazon on 3rd day, my first account story - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 05-04-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 53%
Default Re: got suspended by amazon on 3rd day, my first account story

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrycruan View Post
If you got an account suspended as you've just said you did for a high probability of selling phakes then show it here. Amazon send you an email For an account suspension and you've just said you've seen it. So kindly show us the email. It won't be hard to find will it

This email that will prove you got suspended for lowering the price and won't just be a generic counterfeit products email.

If you provide this email which outlines your suspension for a high probability of selling phakes I will apologise to you and gamefreak if need be and I will leave the forum.

That's all you have to do. I can get you a copy of every suspension email I've had from Amazon going back 8 years so im sure a man of your resources can provide this one Almost instantly.

So Nows your chance to show how wrong I am. Either put up or shut up.
Once prices were reduced this is the e mail. The account was reinstated once supplier invoices were supplied.

Hello,

We have removed your selling privileges, canceled your listings, and placed a temporary hold on any funds in your Amazon.com seller account.

We took these actions because we believe there is a significant risk that you are offering counterfeit items on our site.

Items offered for sale on our site must be authentic. This policy prohibits offering any item that has been illegally replicated, reproduced, or manufactured. For information on this policy, search "Amazon Anti-Counterfeiting Policy" in Seller Central Help.

We encourage you to resolve any pending orders. Note that any amounts paid as a result of A-to-z Guarantee claims and chargebacks may be deducted from your seller account.

After 90 days, the hold will be removed and any remaining funds will be available per your settlement schedule. In addition, balance and settlement information will be available in the Payments section of your seller account. If you have questions about these funds, please write to payments-investigate@amazon.com.

If you would like to appeal this decision, click the Appeal button next to this message on the Notification page in the Performance section of Seller Central (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/...fications.html). For information on creating an appeal, search "Appeal the Removal of Selling Privileges" in Seller Central Help.

Regards,

Seller Performance Team
Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-04-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrycruan View Post
Oh dear. At least you are finally admitting to your lying.

Oh and since we are being petty I think you will find the correct word is "Filapina".
Where is lying, your understanding of English is pretty incredible. Anyway Barry I have my 3 children now to play with as school has ended. I am, I must say very unlike you, I have a life away from a PC and a forum. Dude 3.30am on a forum like this, very very sad and lonely, which I think you have proved to everybody.
Old 05-04-2015

Longevity: 77%

First off again it's Filipina not filipina. As I said if you want to be petty you capitalise the F. Shame you have a poor grasp of the written language.

2nd thanks for providing the generic email I predicted you'd put here. That in no way mentions A high probability of selling phakes as you said the email does. That's a standard phakes email. if you've gained from that, it was for lowering prices you're even more stupid than I thought. Which even I find hard to believe.

Finally I'm not sure why you are obsessed with where I am or what time it is. But rest assured you are once again wrong..

I've constantly and repeatedly shown you up for lying and you've constantly done it yourself. Every other thing you say is a contradiction of yourself and your only reply is "errrrr I didn't mean it like that" .

Still waiting to hear how these Filipinas who answer the majority of amazons emails and calls are not classed as customer service. My all time favourite lie of yours by the way, although it's difficult to just pick one.

Last edited by barrycruan; 05-04-2015 at 11:48 PM.
Old 05-05-2015

GOT YOU ARE MORE STUPID THAN I THOUGHT,Where did I say the local staff which can either be filipino or filipina are NOT classed as customer service, management are mainly non local.
Barry you are like an Ostrich, bury your head and you have all the answers.
A link for you
Philippines Emerges As New Call Center Capital of the World

By the way in tagalog you don't capitalise the "f"

Barry as an experiment, why don't you lower some of your products to well below cost, the same percentage drop as in the original post and see if you get suspended if you are so sure you are correct. As I guess you sell on .co.uk drop the prices around 10pm so you will have very few sales and see what happens so you
Old 05-05-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by nst View Post
now I am going to send the invoices and see if something could be done as I want my original account still be an ACTIVE one.

thank you guys for a discussion.

I am now opening up an account with VCC + Strong VPN
but confused with verified address of US and then how I will transfer funds to India?

Is this scenrio feasible?
You are like a broken record.

Avoid strongvpn.

I told you in another thread it is not wise to use it.

Do avoid using it.
Old 05-05-2015
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 52%

surely will not going for strong VPN