Urgent help needed with Amazon Europe - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 05-07-2015
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 21
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 38%
iTrader: (0)
Default Urgent help needed with Amazon Europe

HI guys.

I really really need some help with Amazon Europe after I have tried everything:

1. All my 5 European accounts (UK, DE, FR, IT & SP) were blocked about 2 months ago after they were connected to a blocked US account. At some point I wasn't (and still not) able to log into the accounts (always getting wrong user name & password). I have fund pending there, how and when will I get them? none of my emails to the seller performance and payment teams were answered (and I have sent hundreds of them!).

2. I am struggling to open and new EU account and find it very hard to do as my identity is already "burned" with my old account.

Thanks!

Last edited by TGMT²; 05-07-2015 at 03:09 AM. Reason: Not allowed..
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 05-07-2015
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 691
Thanks: 34
Thanked 218 Times in 152 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 70%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Urgent help needed with Amazon Europe

1. funds are released after 90 days usually. Amazon Europe does not share info with .com with regards to linking so maybe check your setup. If You can't log in Thats pretty concerning as it means your accounts have been deleted. In this scenario you don't always get your money back

2 not sure what the question is but you have the Stealth Book so start there.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-07-2015
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,549
Thanks: 45
Thanked 344 Times in 280 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 38%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Urgent help needed with Amazon Europe

Yes Barry will knock me down but from feedback from other sellers amazon.fr and .com maybe sharing information.
Regarding not being able to log in, that means your account is deleted and you will not get your money.
Question 2 you have to use stealth methods and your imagination regarding passports,driving licences etc.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-07-2015
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 21
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 38%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Urgent help needed with Amazon Europe

If the account was deleted then I don't get my money back?! Are you for real?
Anything I can do about it?

Regarding the new account - my main problem is the verification process. I need a UK identity I think.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-07-2015
GreenBean's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 42,040
Thanks: 5,509
Thanked 9,028 Times in 7,038 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 95%
iTrader: (6)
Default Re: Urgent help needed with Amazon Europe

Before you have nightmares, READ more on the forum to see what has been said about deleted accounts.

They are a fact of using amazon.

If you make a new stealth account, you need to know the procedures BEFORE you add the account on amazon.

This is where you will get help from the forum.
__________________
Ever look at someone and think “WhyTF has no one hit you with a shovel yet?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-07-2015
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 691
Thanks: 34
Thanked 218 Times in 152 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 70%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Urgent help needed with Amazon Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taking The Micky View Post
Yes Barry will knock me down but from feedback from other sellers amazon.fr and .com maybe sharing information.
Regarding not being able to log in, that means your account is deleted and you will not get your money.
Question 2 you have to use stealth methods and your imagination regarding passports,driving licences etc.
It doesn't make sense that they would share with only Amazon.fr. If they have access to that then they would have access to the whole of Amazon.eu as the whole thing is automated and shared

But I have always found it strange they don't share info and i wouldn't be surprised if things change/ have changed. But as of right now there is nothing to suggest that they do share info.

Last edited by barrycruan; 05-07-2015 at 08:06 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-07-2015
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 691
Thanks: 34
Thanked 218 Times in 152 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 70%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Urgent help needed with Amazon Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariasgoods View Post
If the account was deleted then I don't get my money back?! Are you for real?
Anything I can do about it?

Regarding the new account - my main problem is the verification process. I need a UK identity I think.
It normally depends on what you got suspended for.

Some people do get their money back from a deleted account but if it was deleted for selling phakes you can kiss it goodbye.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-07-2015
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 60,570
Thanks: 4,749
Thanked 7,336 Times in 6,690 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 78%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Urgent help needed with Amazon Europe

@ariasgoods, perhaps focus on one platform at a time and not so many...
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-07-2015
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 21
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 38%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Urgent help needed with Amazon Europe

Well I was never selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗. First my FR account was blocked, as it was (so they claimed) linked with another account (even though I only had 1 EU account back at the time). I gave up understanding why and just kept on working with the other 4 EU account. At some point an account manager at FR contacted me saying that he can help me get back on FR if I agree to begin with FBA for the first six months. He said that he checked with the seller performance team and that the FR account was blocked cause it was linked with a blocked US account (I used the same bank account).
Before I even got the chance to send some stock to FR for FBA all my other EU accounts were blocked as well. At first (about 2 weeks) I was able to log into them, but that's it.
I have about fund of about 10,000 GBP there, it's not $200 we're talking about.

Any advice on how I can get my money back? Phone calls to the seller support as well as emails to the seller performance team and payment guys didn't help.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-07-2015
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 21
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 38%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Urgent help needed with Amazon Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariasgoods View Post
Well I was never selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗.
Meant knock offs.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 05-07-2015
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 691
Thanks: 34
Thanked 218 Times in 152 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 70%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Urgent help needed with Amazon Europe

The best bet is to message managingdirector@amazon.co.uk. I think the UK still handles the .fr accounts and this email should get you an answer from the advanced escalations team.

Interesting about getting linked and quite concerning considering a lot of people use their EU bank accounts on Amazon.com. Myself included
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 05-07-2015
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,549
Thanks: 45
Thanked 344 Times in 280 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 38%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Urgent help needed with Amazon Europe

Asisgoods, can you confirm one thing if possible. The FR account was suspended for being linked. Where did the seller notification come from .com or .fr. I suspect it came from .com.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05-07-2015
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,549
Thanks: 45
Thanked 344 Times in 280 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 38%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Urgent help needed with Amazon Europe

Also, if you account is deleted, i.e. you cannot log in then your money is 99.9% lost, sorry. This is in the terms you agreed to when you signed up with amazon. You cannot litigate as action has to be started in Luxembourg and this will cost more than £10k just to get started.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 05-07-2015
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 691
Thanks: 34
Thanked 218 Times in 152 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 70%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Urgent help needed with Amazon Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taking The Micky View Post
Also, if you account is deleted, i.e. you cannot log in then your money is 99.9% lost, sorry. This is in the terms you agreed to when you signed up with amazon. You cannot litigate as action has to be started in Luxembourg and this will cost more than £10k just to get started.
This is not true. Plenty of people get their money back from a deleted account Including myself twice and I suspect he will here.

Last edited by barrycruan; 05-07-2015 at 06:56 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 05-07-2015
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,549
Thanks: 45
Thanked 344 Times in 280 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 38%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Urgent help needed with Amazon Europe

Well I have never heard of it, and search the forums you will see little evidence.
Amazon delete accounts for a reason, fraud,counterfeit, money laundering. Linked accounts usually just results in suspension unless you have done this many times. A stealth account can be deleted also as this is created by fraud.
Barry please show your evidence that deleted accounts get money back. I am sure the forum will be enlightened.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 05-07-2015
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 691
Thanks: 34
Thanked 218 Times in 152 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 70%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Urgent help needed with Amazon Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taking The Micky View Post
Well I have never heard of it, and search the forums you will see little evidence.
Amazon delete accounts for a reason, fraud,counterfeit, money laundering. Linked accounts usually just results in suspension unless you have done this many times. A stealth account can be deleted also as this is created by fraud.
Barry please show your evidence that deleted accounts get money back. I am sure the forum will be enlightened.
The forum already knows people get this money back. Lots of them and it usually depends on the reason for suspension. Think you need to do some research.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 05-07-2015
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,549
Thanks: 45
Thanked 344 Times in 280 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 38%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Urgent help needed with Amazon Europe

Really, please show the evidence. Waiting......
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 05-07-2015
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 691
Thanks: 34
Thanked 218 Times in 152 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 70%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Urgent help needed with Amazon Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taking The Micky View Post
Really, please show the evidence. Waiting......
I don't even know why I'm reacting to your usual stupidity. But this is for OP and not Mr 99.9% wrong

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/...nt-people.html

How Amazon deal with deleted accounts has changed In the last years or so. Plenty of people get their money back From a deleted account as long as it's not for phakes.

I don't want an argument. I'm Here to try and help people screwed over by Amazon and not to score points.

Last edited by barrycruan; 05-07-2015 at 07:31 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 05-08-2015
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,549
Thanks: 45
Thanked 344 Times in 280 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 38%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Urgent help needed with Amazon Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrycruan View Post
I don't even know why I'm reacting to your usual stupidity. But this is for OP and not Mr 99.9% wrong

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/...nt-people.html

How Amazon deal with deleted accounts has changed In the last years or so. Plenty of people get their money back From a deleted account as long as it's not for phakes.

I don't want an argument. I'm Here to try and help people screwed over by Amazon and not to score points.
And what is link suppose to prove, his funds were released and a few days later his account was deleted. You really must show proof and learn to read and understand what you are reading.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 05-08-2015
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 691
Thanks: 34
Thanked 218 Times in 152 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 70%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Urgent help needed with Amazon Europe

What does an account getting funds after it's been deleted proved. After you've said no accounts that get deleted review their funds? Really. This has to be a troll account. You are literally the dumbest person I've ever seen online.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 05-08-2015
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,549
Thanks: 45
Thanked 344 Times in 280 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 38%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Urgent help needed with Amazon Europe

You are pretty stupid really, funds released Friday, that means amazon has made a payment, account deleted Sunday. So he was paid before deletion. Jesus man
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 05-08-2015
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 691
Thanks: 34
Thanked 218 Times in 152 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 70%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Urgent help needed with Amazon Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taking The Micky View Post
Also, if you account is deleted, i.e. you cannot log in then your money is 99.9% lost, sorry. This is in the terms you agreed to when you signed up with amazon. You cannot litigate as action has to be started in Luxembourg and this will cost more than £10k just to get started.
Once again I will use your own words to prove how thick you are.

You said
if you account is deleted, i.e. you cannot log in then your money is 99.9% lost, sorry

I said that's not true. You asked me to prove it and I did within 10 seconds of looking. And here we are.

Think that's 20-0.

Anyway. Please stop derailing every thread because you are hurt at being constantly wrong and called out on your lies

Why has this guy not been banned yet. He adds nothing to any conversation and posts inaccurate advice all the time.

Last edited by barrycruan; 05-08-2015 at 02:29 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
URGENT help needed YEbayY PayPal Talk 25 02-04-2015 08:47 PM
Urgent help needed please! supreme_01 Subscriber Discussions 9 08-10-2011 11:38 AM
paypal help needed URGENT PLEASE HELP josipk PayPal Talk 4 09-30-2008 12:21 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:54 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts