Help and advice for setting up UK seller - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 10-16-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 49%
Default Help and advice for setting up UK seller

Hello everyone

I have been on and off Amazon a couple of times over the past few years, but never anything serious (always just one account for a few months).
Even bought the Stealth Book a long time back, which was excellent for what I needed at the time.

Have recently lost my job and horrid luck with personal problems, so need to get back onto my feet. Thus am now looking at getting back on with a robust approach, using a few accounts. Nothing huge, maybe 3 or so.

Have spent time reading up on here and general googling, and have definitely learnt a lot but still a few things which are a bit hazy and know there are some real pro's on here with masses of knowledge and insight.

First question was, although im a UK seller, is there anyway I can use international seller accounts in order to help with the stealthing ? What did this entail, as I have seen hints about people saying they re-use banned Uk info on setting up a new US account. If so how does this work ?

Secondly, my main stock is high value electronic goods. This means sometimes just the one item can be 500 or more. What's the recommended approach in such a scenario to get through review / build an the account ?

Also is there any members on here who are UK based that are knowledgeable or US members who know about UK side of things, that are happy to help, freely or otherwise.

Thanks everyone
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-17-2015

Longevity: 67%
Default Re: Help and advice for setting up UK seller

Welcome to the forum.

With your UK account, you can sell across Europe by accessing Amazon DE, FR, IT and ES. Maximizing your sales.

I wouldn't use banned details to set up in USA, you're just risking an account. Just go with fresh and new everything. You can tap into USA, CA and MXN with your US account. I try and create my US and UK accounts at the same time.

In regards to high value electronics. The forum is full of information about risky items like this. Stay away from them for the first while, until your accounts are established. Begin with low risk items.
The Following User Says Thank You to zaidy88 For This Useful Post:
jamadaia (10-17-2015)
Old 10-17-2015
Threadstarter  

Hello zaid and thank you hugely, that's sound advice and makes perfect sense.

Having read up quite a few threads on here, there are two aspects which least in my mind are a bit confusing as I see people on both sides of the fence.

One is about the the net cnx used, with some saying dongles are the only really safe way, but others saying VPS are fine just when done the right way.

Another is the review process, with some saying they trigger the review sooner than later rather than try and fly under the radar. And in experts opinion, whats a recommended good amount figures wise and months to try and target for ?
Old 10-17-2015

Send a message via MSN to ScotlandHouseBuyers Send a message via Skype™ to ScotlandHouseBuyers

Hi jamadaia,

Let me know how you get on I have been on and off but always won my appeal on Amazon two times but now they had enough and lost an account with 7000+ feedback.

Now obviously I have another business but need to get regular cashflow and sitting in the house is doing my head in so looking to get back on Amazon.

Let me know if you manage to get UK Amazon Account as I applied for one on my wife's name but they suspended it within 1 hour.

Thanks
Old 10-18-2015

check out 24vc.com
Great service from these guys and they can help you with the VPN side of things for Amazon and eBay Stealth (along with others). If you're unsure about VPN or how their services can help, they offer great advice. I've just started using them.

In regards to reviews, you're right, there is mixed reviews on here. Some say start low and build it up. I hit my accounts hard, it works for me because my items are not risky and of low value. It means I get hit with a review in a few days, but most of the time I can continue selling while the account is reviewed. Rarely do they suspend me while reviewing the account.
I don't appeal the review and let Amazon do their thing, eventually feedback starts flowing and there is no problems so review is finished. But this strategy will not work for all. It works for me and I'm able to sell (most of the time) while review is going on, just means I won't get my cash for around 30 (sometimes more) days.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zaidy88 For This Useful Post:
jamadaia (10-20-2015), ScotlandHouseBuyers (10-18-2015)
Old 10-18-2015

Send a message via MSN to ScotlandHouseBuyers Send a message via Skype™ to ScotlandHouseBuyers

Hi zaidy88,

Can you advise how long does the review on a stealth account take. As I am looking to set one up but just strolling the forum at current.

Also can a stealth be suspended as tried to do on my wife's name but they suspended it.

I await to hear back soon from yourself.

Thanks
Old 10-19-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotlandHouseBuyers View Post
Hi zaidy88,

Can you advise how long does the review on a stealth account take. As I am looking to set one up but just strolling the forum at current.

Also can a stealth be suspended as tried to do on my wife's name but they suspended it.

Thanks
The review can take anywhere from a day to 30 days. I've never gone over 30 days but I'm sure Amazon can review it further if they suspect something.

Was the reason for the suspension account linkage? If so, it'll be worth reviewing your stealth strategy, going through the forum and ghost guide again and familiarizing yourself with best ghost tactics before trying again.
If you used the same PC, same IP, same address etc etc, then chances are you were linked to your old suspended account. Need to go in with new everything.
The Following User Says Thank You to zaidy88 For This Useful Post:
ScotlandHouseBuyers (10-20-2015)
Old 10-19-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,927 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forums - all the best with stealth
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
jamadaia (10-20-2015), ScotlandHouseBuyers (10-20-2015)
Old 10-19-2015

Longevity: 51%

Quote:
Hi zaidy88,

Thanks
some stealth accounts were prompted for a review like documents and everything. but Callidus one of the amazon veterans here said that hes been creating accounts lately and they were not asked for any documents at all.
Old 10-19-2015

Longevity: 76%

Ah you missed some information there mhhbizz - some of them do get asked but it is down to what phone number, email, VCC and HOW you create the account.

There are so many factors as to whether you get asked for ID - the main one being using a RISKY type of card on the account guarantees that they will want more information.

Trial and error
The Following User Says Thank You to Callidus For This Useful Post:
jamadaia (10-20-2015)
Old 10-19-2015

Longevity: 53%

Callidus: All accounts get asked for ID at some stage, maybe not initially on sign up but once a decent amount of sales are generated then documents are asked for.
Old 10-19-2015

Yes we all know that thanks though.
Old 10-20-2015

Collides:Yes, but you were saying its down to card phone number etc. Does not matter as you are asked for documents on set up or later, you still have to have the documents to do decent trade.
Old 10-20-2015

It does matter how you setup but not debating that.
Old 10-20-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callidus View Post
It does matter how you setup but not debating that.
Maybe but whats the advantage if they ask at the outset or 3 weeks down the line. I my opinion I believe its best to produce documents on sign up and then you can sell knowing your account is verified and you are not going to kicked off 3 weeks later when you don't pass amazon's verification.

If people are selling UK amazon accounts (don't know if you do) that have not requested documents on start up what happens 3 weeks later when passport or DL and utility bills are requested.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Taking The Micky For This Useful Post:
jamadaia (10-20-2015), ScotlandHouseBuyers (10-20-2015)
Old 10-20-2015

All the ones I sell are VERIFIED. Dont know why you need to make it confusing, I merely stated the ones that do not get asked on sign up aren't as solid. Dont know what more there is to discuss...
Old 10-20-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Hi jamadaia,

Let me know how you get on I have been on and off but always won my appeal on Amazon two times but now they had enough and lost an account with 7000+ feedback.

Now obviously I have another business but need to get regular cashflow and sitting in the house is doing my head in so looking to get back on Amazon.

Let me know if you manage to get UK Amazon Account as I applied for one on my wife's name but they suspended it within 1 hour.

Thanks
Oh man certainly know how that feels, been there and heart goes out to you.
I am shocked they got you when you applied using your wife's account though. There must have been something that they caught onto. Did you use the same home address or inventory listed shared too similar ?

Will definitely update on here when im up and running, and had some great replies and info above, which really helped clear my mind up about doc's.

Will set up soon, was just recovering from a nasty flu which I think was bought on by the stress / run down.

Last edited by jamadaia; 10-20-2015 at 01:34 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to jamadaia For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Welcome to the forums - all the best with stealth
Thank you

btw just heard news today that you guys changed Gov to Labor. How is the general feeling about that in Canada. Did it happen because of discontent with things in Canada at moment or something else ?
The Following User Says Thank You to jamadaia For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2015

Hi,

I never even managed to list anything they suspended it within 1 hour I appealed and appealed twice but they never gave any reason.

What I understand is I have used same computer which can be the problem as on my Amazon it was the old address.

However picked up some good points but now need to implement as well.

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamadaia View Post
Oh man certainly know how that feels, been there and heart goes out to you.
I am shocked they got you when you applied using your wife's account though. There must have been something that they caught onto. Did you use the same home address or inventory listed shared too similar ?

Will definitely update on here when im up and running, and had some great replies and info above, which really helped clear my mind up about doc's.

Will set up soon, was just recovering from a nasty flu which I think was bought on by the stress / run down.
Old 10-21-2015

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 75%

My advice would be to start with other low risk items (if you have that option). Or just start with one item on the account. Complete the sale cycle (until delivery and feedback) and then list another item, and so on. That has worked for me.
The Following User Says Thank You to frksmth For This Useful Post:
jamadaia (10-22-2015)