Amazon forced met to go FBA, WHF??? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 10-27-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 70%
Angry Amazon forced met to go FBA, WHF???

My account got minor higher ODR(1.45) in short term and long term 0.7, it was screwed because of 3 withdrawn A to Z claims. I appealed once last weekend and was told denied. Then I wait for a wait and appealed today. Just got message saying
"A review of your account indicates that a number of your buyers found your fulfillment practices unreliable. For this reason, we are willing to consider reinstatement of your selling privileges if you agree to use our Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) service for all of your offers on our site.

With FBA, you send your inventory directly to Amazon. When orders are received, we will professionally pick, pack and ship the product directly to your customer. In addition, our customer service team will manage customer inquiries, refunds, and returns for your FBA orders.
"
This is ****!! How could they force me to FBA??? My items are too large for the FBA, FBA charge too much that I barely have any profit!! Amazon is monster that one day will eat up most small sellers as he had all our sales data and if he finds anything profitable, Amazon will sell by itself! This is very dangerous. And Amazon charge so much for a FBA that a lot of categories can't do it due to its crazy charge, Amazon makes more money than most seller do in this case! This is insane! I hate it!!
I want to ask that, can I maybe bargain with Amazon saying I could do half FBA? Is this negotiable?
I see another thread says if you start fulfilling by the seller, in about 12 hours your account will be suspended. Is this true?? what will happen once I agreed? T Need some suggestions, Thanks!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-27-2015

Longevity: 77%
Default Re: Amazon forced met to go FBA, WHF???

Lol. 1.45 is not "minor ODR" that's suspension time. You're lucky they are letting you keep on selling.
The Following User Says Thank You to barrycruan For This Useful Post:
ovidiu (10-27-2015)
Old 10-27-2015
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 93%

Actually my friend who does a lot of FBA says it's actually cheaper for Amazon to fulfill than for her to do it herself. Your stats are horrible, maybe sell another product in the meantime using FBA to get them back up, then see where you can go from there.
The Following User Says Thank You to ovidiu For This Useful Post:
jerryc (10-28-2015)
Old 10-27-2015

Longevity: 50%

They are NOT FORCING you to do anything. They are giving you a good ultimatum.

FBA is very cost effective and saves so much time and hassle. If I had 100 items or more, Id consider FBA.

Now stop complaining. You have a shltty amazon account that you arent running correctly. PERIOD
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maliquest For This Useful Post:
jerryc (10-28-2015), Phd (10-28-2015)
Old 10-27-2015

Activity: 3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maliquest View Post
Of course your not going to like what they gave you but you proved to them that your unable to provide a high level of service for their customers by fulfilling orders on your own.

It is peak season right now and they dont want any risks, so if they can fulfill your orders they lower their risk of having upset customers this time of year.

Thats what it really comes down to. Either try to appeal the decision again or do FBA and ask for the decision to be reconsidered after peak season, around march.
The Following User Says Thank You to user3657 For This Useful Post:
jerryc (10-28-2015)
Old 10-28-2015
Threadstarter  

Smile Re: Amazon forced met to go FBA, WHF???

Quote:
Originally Posted by user3657 View Post
Of course your not going to like what they gave you but you proved to them that your unable to provide a high level of service for their customers by fulfilling orders on your own.

It is peak season right now and they dont want any risks, so if they can fulfill your orders they lower their risk of having upset customers this time of year.

Thats what it really comes down to. Either try to appeal the decision again or do FBA and ask for the decision to be reconsidered after peak season, around march.
Thank you for your reply. What you said makes sense. As far as Amazon doesn't force me to go FBA forever, it's ok for me to try FBA for a few months.
Old 10-28-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maliquest View Post

FBA is very cost effective and saves so much time and hassle. If I had 100 items or more, Id consider FBA.

Now stop complaining. You have a shltty amazon account that you arent running correctly. PERIOD
I don't sell very many item each week, only tens. so each claim hurts me badly. I used to have my accounts reinstated with ODR over 3 to 4. That's why I am so surprised this time, maybe it's just because of the holiday season.
My item is too big and its not economical to go FBA, as I said. Or else, I will do it before. But thanks for your suggestions.
Old 10-28-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovidiu View Post
Actually my friend who does a lot of FBA says it's actually cheaper for Amazon to fulfill than for her to do it herself. Your stats are horrible, maybe sell another product in the meantime using FBA to get them back up, then see where you can go from there.
My items are big in size and light in weight so it's very expensive to use FBA, and what's worse, it's fragile. That's the main reason I didn't use FBA before.
Old 10-28-2015

Longevity: 50%

FBA works out cheaper for some items and not others. I have found they are good for "medium" sized items under 1kg
It's about finding what works best for you
Old 10-28-2015

Longevity: 53%

Basically you have a choice, sell FBA or don't sell.

Also you can get higher prices for your goods selling FBA and you should get the buy box if you are the cheapest FBA seller
Old 10-29-2015
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 52%

You lucked out.

The alternative for that high of an ODR would be suspension forever.

Count your blessings and quit complaining. There are dozens of sellers here who WISH we had been given the opportunity.
The Following User Says Thank You to GhostOfAmazon For This Useful Post:
ovidiu (10-31-2015)
Old 10-29-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrycruan View Post
Lol. 1.45 is not "minor ODR" that's suspension time. You're lucky they are letting you keep on selling.
Second that.