90 days have passed and they're asking for CC on suspended account for payout - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 10-30-2015
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 92%
Default Re: 90 days have passed and they're asking for CC on suspended account for payout

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostOfAmazon View Post
Certainly. But that's not something I fear. They aren't going to chase me down, PERSONALLY, for supplying false info.

That's why I have my REAL personal cards attached to my accounts...because I'm not afraid of them chasing me down if they do find out the accounts are false. That's my point. There's no advantage to gift cards unless you're doing something illegal----period.
There is one advantage but it doesn't involve anything shady. Its more a safeguard...A few times this year Amazon has charged me incorrectly. One charge was $900 that took me 3 months to get corrected...if that particular account had, hypothetically, not sold enough to cover the balance they would charge my card on file the difference. With a giftcard, i safegaurd myself from being out the $900 while I dispute the charges...Unfortunately on that instance my account had enough to to cover the $900 and I was out that money for 3 months....and don't think Amazon will ever give you anything extra for holding your money for 3 months.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-30-2015
Threadstarter  

Default Re: 90 days have passed and they're asking for CC on suspended account for payout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taking The Micky View Post
OK, but you can spend the $25 and its only cost $3 for the card.
Its more about having to use $25 + $3 for the cards and driving to the store..I barely have time to sleep these days so thats more time out of my day for something that doesn't really add up...Valid CC on a suspended account? They can't bill me for anything and I can't charge anything...Doesn't make sense but it is what it is.
Old 10-30-2015

Longevity: 59%

Buy a cheqp vcc here on the forum for 10$
Old 10-30-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeinfiltra View Post
Buy a cheqp vcc here on the forum for 10$
Hadn't seen an Amazon one for $10 since before they shut down most of the VCC's. Most now are $25 that I've seen. I found a local one that works flawless every time with no registering and stuck with that.
Old 10-30-2015

Longevity: 50%

Quote:
I use my real CC and debit cards on ALL new stealth accounts I create now
sorry GOA, do you mean you can use the same card for all your accounts, or you use differents cards ?
Old 10-30-2015
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 52%

Tooknapa:

I use different REAL credit and debit cards.

Guitar: You can open bank accounts online at almost EVERY bank in America. The cards show up in the mail within a week. Based on your own philosophy, you create accounts over time as you get the cards. Really no inconvenience nor time spent. Plus, when Amazon discovers the pre-paid card you're using (and they will) and shut it down, It's going to be entertaining to read about how you're scrambling to find gift cards for 10+ accounts.

Also, using a credit card means I make one 5 minute phone call to my bank and the charge is off my statement. I make no payments on it and pay no interest until it's resolved. Unless Amazon can somehow PROVE I owe the money, it never gets placed back on my account.
Old 10-31-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Tooknapa:

I use different REAL credit and debit cards.

Guitar: You can open bank accounts online at almost EVERY bank in America. The cards show up in the mail within a week. Based on your own philosophy, you create accounts over time as you get the cards. Really no inconvenience nor time spent. Plus, when Amazon discovers the pre-paid card you're using (and they will) and shut it down, It's going to be entertaining to read about how you're scrambling to find gift cards for 10+ accounts.

Also, using a credit card means I make one 5 minute phone call to my bank and the charge is off my statement. I make no payments on it and pay no interest until it's resolved. Unless Amazon can somehow PROVE I owe the money, it never gets placed back on my account.
Who do you bank with?
Old 10-31-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarca18 View Post
Who do you bank with?
Bank of America, Discover, Chase, Capital One, Citi, Charles Scwhab, PNC, Fidelity, USAA, US Bank, and others.....
Old 12-29-2015

Longevity: 61%

GOA, there is also the issue oof banks needing $20-100 deposits to open these accounts.
Old 01-01-2016
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenzamb1415 View Post
GOA, there is also the issue oof banks needing $20-100 deposits to open these accounts.
What bank account do you know of that requires $100 to open the account?

NONE of the above do. In fact, several were opened with $0 deposits ONLINE.
Old 01-01-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenzamb1415 View Post
Then you are not doing your research correctly.

Deposits are not needed for many accounts.

You need to find them.

Old 01-01-2016
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 48%

Quote:
Again.....why not just use your real CC?

Shady shady shady....

You use your real name on the credit card?

Won't that link back to your old suspended account? I have such a unique name and I was recently suspended- I am afraid to use it as it seems so obvious. If you search me on facebook - I am the only person with that name
Old 01-01-2016
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazonrules View Post

Won't that link back to your old suspended account? I have such a unique name and I was recently suspended- I am afraid to use it as it seems so obvious. If you search me on facebook - I am the only person with that name
You need to use the search function.....

There are several threads that discuss this issue in great detail. In fact, I authored most of the posts in them....
Old 01-01-2016

Longevity: 53%

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazonrules View Post

To make it simple, you can add any name on amazon as the credit card owner. Amazon AVS only check House Number and Zip Code, and I am sure only one of these has to match as the charge is only $1.
Old 01-03-2016

Longevity: 79%
Send a message via Skype™ to sherry44

Amazon has tightned there security with U.K accounts recently, before every disbursement they are charging my vcc £1.00, one of my accounts been over 120 days and they are still refusing to pay me or to get in touch with me, i called and written to amazon seller support numerous times but no reply :(, make sure you have a valid vcc attached to your stealth amazon accounts for security !
Old 01-03-2016

Longevity: 56%

Quote:
No reason to if you understand that they can't see your name and you only need to match the zip. Gift cards were the prime thing only because people didn't know this fact. Real CC's are fine for "stealth" unless you're doing something ILLEGAL you don't want traced back to your real identity. That's my point.

I use my real CC and debit cards on ALL new stealth accounts I create now, simply because I have nothing to hide, should eBay/Amazon/PayPal decide to investigate me. It's cheaper and there's no downside. I pay my fees and I sell genuine items, so wasting money on gift-cards makes no sense.
You should join the police or whatever the American version of trading standards or hmrc is if you have a problem with people doing illegal stuff.

Don't personally sell f akes either but let me guarantee you that you're in the wrong place if you don't want to mix with people who do. You may aswell join the klu klux klan and start talking about multicultural society
The Following User Says Thank You to dan_ebay For This Useful Post:
dealagreeproceed (01-03-2016)
Old 01-03-2016
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_ebay View Post
You should join the police or whatever the American version of trading standards or hmrc is if you have a problem with people doing illegal stuff.

Don't personally sell f akes either but let me guarantee you that you're in the wrong place if you don't want to mix with people who do. You may aswell join the klu klux klan and start talking about multicultural society
You need to read the forum rules. Discussions of activities such as this are not allowed. Even if I whole-heartedly believed it was a good thing to promote copyright infringement, which I do not, it's against the forum policy anyways.

I refuse to believe your assertion that many or most of the people kicked off of eBay or Amazon were removed because they willingly sold phakes. I think most people were caught off guard because of some unrelated policy violation. Certainly, SOME people do sell phakes, and that's between them and the FBI. But most of this forums membership are honest people trying to make an honest living, IMHO.
Old 01-03-2016

Quote:
You need to read the forum rules. Discussions of activities such as this are not allowed. Even if I whole-heartedly believed it was a good thing to promote copyright infringement, which I do not, it's against the forum policy anyways.

I refuse to believe your assertion that many or most of the people kicked off of eBay or Amazon were removed because they willingly sold phakes. I think most people were caught off guard because of some unrelated policy violation. Certainly, SOME people do sell phakes, and that's between them and the FBI. But most of this forums membership are honest people trying to make an honest living, IMHO.
Nobody was promoting it, no1 even mentioned it, you were the one who started saying 'shady shady shady'. Ofcourse we can't talk about it on here for obvious reasons.

I didn't even say many or most were but now you mention it I'd probably bet my life in return £5 that the most common reason for a perm ebay ban is selling fa kes, 50%+ of the sales on ebay are fa kes, good luck trying to find any genuine cosmetics or designer clothes
Old 01-04-2016

Longevity: 50%

Quote:
good luck trying to find any genuine cosmetics
Hello Dan, what is your source to say that ?? you ever bought phake cosmetics on Ebay ??
i think 99% cosmetics are genuine, don't need luck to find it
Old 01-04-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOOKNAPA View Post
Hello Dan, what is your source to say that ?? you ever bought phake cosmetics on Ebay ??
i think 99% cosmetics are genuine, don't need luck to find it
check urban decay or mac or younique, its all fa ke, atleast on ebay uk anyway
Old 01-04-2016
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Nobody was promoting it, no1 even mentioned it, you were the one who started saying 'shady shady shady'. Ofcourse we can't talk about it on here for obvious reasons.

I didn't even say many or most were but now you mention it I'd probably bet my life in return £5 that the most common reason for a perm ebay ban is selling fa kes, 50%+ of the sales on ebay are fa kes, good luck trying to find any genuine cosmetics or designer clothes
I'm not going to argue about this. It's pointless. But there ARE legitimate designer clothes and cosmetics....not that either of us would know, as, being men, I doubt either of us shop for these all that often.

Thats beside the point though. Those categories, even if COMPLETELY OVERRUN with phakes, don't make up near 50% of eBay sales.

And you can avoid 95% of phakes by NOT buying from China and paying at or near retail price. People who buy phakes know or at least SHOULD know what they are buying. If it's from China OR steeply below retail, 90% chance its phake.