Suspended after 4 years - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 01-01-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 48%
Default Suspended after 4 years

Today I got suspended on my main account after 4 years of selling. Got the notice however it doesn't say what ASINs were involved. Thoughts? Anyone else receive a similar notice?

"Hello,

We have removed your Amazon selling privileges because of buyer or rights owner complaints we received about your items.

To maintain a trusted marketplace for buyers and sellers, we take immediate action when we identify buyer or rights owner complaints regarding the condition and authenticity of products. You can view previous emails about complaints on the Performance Notifications section of Seller Central (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/...ications.html/).

Etc...""
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-01-2016

Longevity: 80%
Default Re: Suspended after 4 years

sounds like rights owner complaint. they prolly bought from you and once they do that account is DONE FOR. Does it even give you an option to appeal?
Old 01-01-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

The "etc" bit might give us a better idea of what is needed.

Was there info on what else to do or Just Holiday Season greetings?

Has this older account had reivews or issues in the past?

Are the items kosher?

Old 01-01-2016
Threadstarter  

Here is the full letter. It came from pq-review@amazon.com

Hello,

We have removed your Amazon selling privileges because of buyer or rights owner complaints we received about your items.

To maintain a trusted marketplace for buyers and sellers, we take immediate action when we identify buyer or rights owner complaints regarding the condition and authenticity of products. You can view previous emails about complaints on the Performance Notifications section of Seller Central (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/...ications.html/).

What you can do

If you would like your selling privileges reinstated, respond to this message and let us know (pq-review@amazon.com). When you respond, include a plan of action that contains the following:

1. Description of the issues that caused the complaints.
2. Explanation of the steps you have taken to resolve the issues and ensure that similar complaints won’t happen again.
3. Any additional details you would like us to know.

To find more information on how to submit your plan of action, search “Appeal the Removal of Selling Privileges” in Seller Central Help.

What happens next

We’ll review the information you send and get back to you with an answer as soon as possible. When we respond, we may ask you for additional details or to revise your plan of action. If your plan of action sufficiently addresses the complaints, we will consider reinstating your selling privileges.

The removal of your selling privileges may also have an impact on your Selling on Amazon payment account.

Learn more

Sellers should understand our policies. To learn more, search for “Policies and Agreements” in Seller Central Help.

We appreciate your cooperation.

Sincerely,

Seller Performance Team
Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com
Old 01-01-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamefreak View Post
sounds like rights owner complaint. they prolly bought from you and once they do that account is DONE FOR. Does it even give you an option to appeal?
Yes they gave me the option to appeal. I also believe its a competitor report as I have listed on a popular item which had a bunch of chinese sellers and I took the buy box.

I received 2 policy violations in the past. One of them was revoked as it was a bot error. Competitor sent a complaint with the words "⊗⊗⊗⊗" and it triggered the bot. Got it revoked by seller support.

The account that was suspended is actually my 2nd account, one that has been approved by Amazon. They haven't suspended my first one(grand fathered account), but I'm sure it will be if I logged on to it.
Old 01-01-2016

Longevity: 53%

This won't be a competitor complaint unless the account is very new, it will be the rights owner.
Usually if its a competitor only the ASIN is blocked until you satisfy amazon that the product is genuine.
So why have you not logged onto the other account?
Old 01-01-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taking The Micky View Post
This won't be a competitor complaint unless the account is very new, it will be the rights owner.
Usually if its a competitor only the ASIN is blocked until you satisfy amazon that the product is genuine.
So why have you not logged onto the other account?
Because they will link it to the suspended one and suspend it? Both have same business info.

Sorry if I didn't make it clear.

I have 2 legit amazon accounts and a couple stealth accounts that are dormant.

1 of them is a very old account that has been grandfathered. I stopped selling on the account when I requested for a second account from amazon which was approved.

The second account(recently suspended) has only been active for 1 year.

Anyway, I just wanted to see if anyone else received a notice without the ASIN's as I did.
Old 01-02-2016

Longevity: 62%

Nope, never received it without ASIN, usually it has the list of problem ASINs and amz will ask for plan of actions.
Were you previously suspended and then reinstated on this account?
Because if the answer is 'yes' - maybe they don't want you to return back because of previous suspension?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh0stie View Post
Anyway, I just wanted to see if anyone else received a notice without the ASIN's as I did.
Old 01-02-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by galigusso View Post
Nope, never received it without ASIN, usually it has the list of problem ASINs and amz will ask for plan of actions.
Were you previously suspended and then reinstated on this account?
Because if the answer is 'yes' - maybe they don't want you to return back because of previous suspension?
No, never been suspended. Not even on my stealth accounts.