Building backup accounts while having real account? - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 04-23-2016
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 59%
Default Re: Building backup accounts while having real account?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play View Post
Yup! Keep trying, if its a flawless account. Dont bother with the scum. Let scums be scums, dont drag yourself down. Focus on keeping your account flawless.
They sent it over to the team and they should get back to me in 14-24 hours she said. Then I may have to explain myself etc etc but its still very annoying because I already made "future Plans" for them twice when I proved it was real to begin with! Hopefully all is well she said my peformance is flawless before this so I hope it fixes but I will be learning Ghost well and planning ahead in the meantime trust me!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-23-2016

Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,333 Posts
Longevity: 67%

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiuJitsuTom View Post
They sent it over to the team and they should get back to me in 14-24 hours she said. Then I may have to explain myself etc etc but its still very annoying because I already made "future Plans" for them twice when I proved it was real to begin with! Hopefully all is well she said my peformance is flawless before this so I hope it fixes but I will be learning Ghost well and planning ahead in the meantime trust me!
I dont think genuine or not is the question here. I think its simply a customer is unhappy and Amazon are rectifying the situation to prevent it from happening again (by using extreme measures). Keep us informed on how it all goes.
The Following User Says Thank You to Play For This Useful Post:
JiuJitsuTom (04-23-2016)
Old 04-24-2016
Threadstarter  

Exclamation Re: Building backup accounts while having real account?

Now I got this out of the blue! I dont even sell in the UK!!!
"Hello,

Our records indicate that this account is related to another account that was closed by Amazon. As a result, you can no longer sell on Amazon.co.uk and your offers have been removed from that site. A temporary hold has been placed on funds from your Amazon.co.uk sales.

Due to the proprietary nature of our business, we do not provide information on how we determine that accounts are related.

Please ship any open orders. If you have funds in your account, they will be available after any amounts paid for A-to-z claims or chargebacks on your orders have been deducted. This usually takes about 90 days, but funds may be held longer.

You can see your balance and settlement information in the Payments section of Seller Central. If you have questions about those, please send an email to payments-funds@amazon.com.

If you want to appeal this decision, click the Appeal button next to this message on the Performance Notifications page in Seller Central (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/...fications.html).

Sincerely,

Seller Performance Team
Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com"
Old 04-24-2016

When Amazon come down on any account, they tend to come down like a tonne of bricks.

Best way forward, start from scratch.

Not sure why they would mention UK marketplace, but just let it go and move on.
Old 04-24-2016
Threadstarter  

Agent said he thinks its a very good chance it will be activated again. This my REAL account with REAL info. They better reinstate it !

Unbelievable.
Old 05-17-2016
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 46%

"luckily the person on the phone sounds like they can help after looking at my seller performance and seeing it is absolutely flawless. "

How did you get someone on the phone that could help?
Old 05-18-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by pm_me_good View Post
"luckily the person on the phone sounds like they can help after looking at my seller performance and seeing it is absolutely flawless. "

How did you get someone on the phone that could help?
Guess it was luck.

P.S. Real account + excellent performance always have great chance of getting reinstated.