eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Dealing with bad feedback (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/99271-dealing-bad-feedback.html)

okay 09-05-2016 06:41 PM

Dealing with bad feedback

I sell a medication for animals and the inner bottle is sealed but the outer box is not. The out bkx do not co e sealed from the manufacturer.

One of my buyers is claiming otherwise claiming outer box was sealed from purchasing from another seller.

I've never dealt with bad fb on this platform before so if anyone has any idea how i can deal with this type of crazy clain. Do I respond to the feedback somehow proving the fact. Theirs also a resolve button.

Thanks in advance.

Ubaida 09-05-2016 07:42 PM

Re: Dealing with bad feedback

Did he already leave you bad feedback?

Your best bet is to ask him to revise it. Search eBay about revising feedback and how to send him an email in regards to it.

If he declines, then just reply to it. Respond to his feedback according to what he left.

okay 09-05-2016 08:53 PM

This is amz. I'm familiar with eb feedback system.

rsot 09-05-2016 09:24 PM

Did you choose to respond? Not much you can do with one buyer like this

Kelly441 09-05-2016 09:39 PM

Hitting the resolve button is like just visiting in Monopoly. It's useless.

Ask Amazon to remove the feedback. Tell them it is a Product Review and tell them that some suppliers may shrink wrap seal, bu that the manufacturer doesn't and show the proof you bought it from the manufacturer and how you get it from them.

They will remove it

frazze2 09-05-2016 10:52 PM

Reason with them, even offer a partial refund aka bribe, or contact amazon to remove and they will if you show enough evidence to prove its unfair

amzpro 09-05-2016 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazze2 (Post 797946)
Reason with them, even offer a partial refund aka bribe, or contact amazon to remove and they will if you show enough evidence to prove its unfair

First part of this is terrible advice. That's feedback manipulation and will get you suspended.

Submit a feedback removal request through seller support. If the buyer is being unreasonable then DO NOT CONTINUE ANY CONTACT WITH THEM.

I'm 99% FBA so I don't have to deal with this kind of crap.

frazze2 09-07-2016 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amzpro (Post 797948)
First part of this is terrible advice. That's feedback manipulation and will get you suspended.

Submit a feedback removal request through seller support. If the buyer is being unreasonable then DO NOT CONTINUE ANY CONTACT WITH THEM.

Dont talk rubbish, ive been told on many occasion by Amazon seller support to do this, offer a partial refund to resolve issues like feedback ect.

Freakzilla 09-07-2016 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazze2 (Post 798438)
Dont talk rubbish, ive been told on many occasion by Amazon seller support to do this, offer a partial refund to resolve issues like feedback ect.

Amazon will pick up on this it's against their policy. A bot will pick this up. Repeated doing this will get you suspended.

I've always found it best to phone the customer and offer a refund, and then ask them to remove feedback.

amzpro 09-07-2016 06:54 PM

Quote:

Seller support doesn't know their ass from a hole in the ground. And when you do get suspended, "seller support told me to do it" won't get you reinstated.

frazze2 09-07-2016 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amzpro (Post 798455)
Seller support doesn't know their ass from a hole in the ground. And when you do get suspended, "seller support told me to do it" won't get you reinstated.

FOOL:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

amzpro 09-07-2016 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazze2 (Post 798457)
FOOL:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Go call seller support and ask them if a listing allows you to add an offer, if you're allowed to sell on it and see what they say.

Seller support will tell you whatever they think you want to hear to get you off the phone for the sake of their metrics.

Anyway, I'm not going to argue with you. I hope you're ready to make new accounts if you keep up the feedback manipulation.

rsot 09-07-2016 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amzpro (Post 797948)
F

A good solution as long as no problematic goods

Kelly441 09-08-2016 01:08 AM

Quote:

That's crazy unless you are talking about issuing the refund first, apologizing and then asking them to remove their feedback

Now, if you are saying that you are sending emails stating "I will give you a 20 percent refund if you would please remove the negative feedback" , you are either very ignorant or an Amazon spy

frazze2 09-08-2016 10:31 AM

No you spunk-monkey, you simply tell the customer you're extremely sorry and would like to offer a partial refund for the inconvenience, then stress how much feedback means and to ask if they would kindly remove or alter the feedback. If they refuse they can stay annoyed and bitter like you two morons.

Kelly441 09-08-2016 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazze2 (Post 798603)
No you spunk-monkey, you simply tell the customer you're extremely sorry and would like to offer a partial refund for the inconvenience, then stress how much feedback means and to ask if they would kindly remove or alter the feedback. If they refuse they can stay annoyed and bitter like you two morons.

Your way is against Amazon policy

Good luck with that

I'ts just bad advice

KenjiMishima 09-08-2016 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okay (Post 797914)
I sell a medication for animals and the inner bottle is sealed but the outer box is not. The out bkx do not co e sealed from the manufacturer.

One of my buyers is claiming otherwise claiming outer box was sealed from purchasing from another seller.

I've never dealt with bad fb on this platform before so if anyone has any idea how i can deal with this type of crazy clain. Do I respond to the feedback somehow proving the fact. Theirs also a resolve button.

Thanks in advance.

Are you FBA or MF? Either way sounds like you can phone seller support and get it removed because they left a product review on a seller review.