Can I slam an account from 1K / week to 20K / week? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 09-23-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 44%
Default Can I slam an account from 1K / week to 20K / week?

Here's my predicament. I just got a new account with a supplier, but part of the agreement is that I can't sell their products on Amazon (obviously I'm breaking that agreement since I sell exclusively on Amazon lol).

So for obvious reasons I don't want to sell their products with my main account (which is linkable to the business I'm using to purchase), since if I get caught I'll get cut off. I've been grooming a new account and wanted to ramp up sales slowly, but the products I'm getting are great sellers and will generate 20K / week in sales easily. I obviously don't want to risk getting cut by the supplier, but I don't want problems with Amazon either. Would I run into any issues by slamming an account from basically nothing to 100K / month overnight? This is a 100% FBA account. Tax interview is completed and all the information is linked to a real corporation that I own.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-23-2016
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 27%
Longevity: 54%
Default Re: Can I slam an account from 1K / week to 20K / week?

well you purchased account so the account is still on your supplier name?

if this is the case then this account is not worth anything and what will be contract you cant simply do this so how will this contact valid?

if you manage to updated the details to your wish is simply impossible then yes fine but you cant simply sell 100k per month

as soon as sale do up they will put your account under review which can take 30 days to 90 days even longer sometime

not sure whats the point buying this account
Old 09-23-2016

Longevity: 45%

What are you selling? ��
The Following User Says Thank You to dovydas556 For This Useful Post:
josh (09-30-2016)
Old 09-23-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by e2free View Post
well you purchased account so the account is still on your supplier name?

if this is the case then this account is not worth anything and what will be contract you cant simply do this so how will this contact valid?

if you manage to updated the details to your wish is simply impossible then yes fine but you cant simply sell 100k per month

as soon as sale do up they will put your account under review which can take 30 days to 90 days even longer sometime

not sure whats the point buying this account
No no no, the new account with the supplier has nothing to do with Amazon. I mean I got an account to PURCHASE stuff. I don't want to sell the products on an account traceable to me because otherwise the supplier will refuse to sell to me.

All my Amazon accounts are linked to corporations I own.
Old 09-23-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by dovydas556 View Post
What are you selling? ��
Obviously I can't say, but the stuff I can purchase from this supplier I can easily sell 5000 - 10000 units / month @ $20 - $30 per unit. So I obviously don't want to get caught and have them cut me off.

It's VERY difficult to purchase from them in quantity, but I managed to get an account that allows me to purchase unlimited quantities (my competition on amazon can only purchase 100 - 200 units at a time), so I don't want to risk them finding out I'm selling their stuff on Amazon and get cut off.
Old 09-24-2016

Activity: 2%
Longevity: 70%

I just want to know how you went around this? Did you blow the CEO?

I cant even get an industry to talk to me unless I have a retail store. Meanwhile joe blow and even Amazon are selling the products by the 100's....yet the items are only sold at "retail locations"......
Old 09-24-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by user3657 View Post
I just want to know how you went around this? Did you blow the CEO?

I cant even get an industry to talk to me unless I have a retail store. Meanwhile joe blow and even Amazon are selling the products by the 100's....yet the items are only sold at "retail locations"......
I did unspeakable things to get the account

No.. not really.. it was pure luck really. Happened to talk to the right person at a trade show and managed to get an account set up. I obviously lied to them about how I plan to distribute their product. I told them what they wanted to hear.

Trade shows are a good place to get contacts though. A lot of companies are willing to open up their products to new customers are those shows (since attendees are typically their target market) as they paid a lot of money to have a booth there ($10K on the low end, millions on the high end) and I'm sure the reps working the show have quotas to meet. I'm sure the rep who's handling my account is getting a commission for my orders, so he has no real incentive to dig into whether I'm actually doing what I say I'm doing with their products. He obviously had to do his due diligence and ask questions, but since I gave the right answers it goes no further than that.
Old 09-24-2016
Threadstarter  

Another thing you can consider is actually buying a retail store to use as a front to purchase goods.

This may sound like a joke, but it's not. I'm not at that stage right now (80K / month in sales), but when I'm doing 500K / month by the end of the next year, it's a very real possibility.

I'm currently in discussions with some business owners to use their business as a front to buy products as well.

There's lots of ways around restrictions on who companies sell to and ordering limits per account. You just need to be creative and be willing to bend the rules a bit.
Old 09-24-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Quote:
What are you selling? ��
What are you selling?
Old 09-24-2016

Activity: 2%
Longevity: 70%

How do you network at tradeshows? Just go up to something you are interested in selling and make offers? I am anything but a business man :/
Old 09-24-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by user3657 View Post
How do you network at tradeshows? Just go up to something you are interested in selling and make offers? I am anything but a business man :/
That's exactly what you do. You walk up to the booth of the vendor who's product you want to buy and say you're interested in buying and they'll have a sales rep speak to you.

That is basically the ENTIRE PURPOSE of a lot of trade shows. A lot of times they'll let you place an order and take your credit card on the spot.

And you don't even have to make offers, most of the time the price is set. You ask for the price list and if you like what you see you place an order.

If you can't figure out how to buy stuff at a trade show, then sorry, but this business won't work out for you.
Old 09-29-2016

Longevity: 65%

Man I need to get back to going to trade shows... That's some sales, great for you! What are you selling? Hahaha, just kidding, it's funny how many people are asking...
Old 09-29-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by alekov View Post
Man I need to get back to going to trade shows... That's some sales, great for you! What are you selling? Hahaha, just kidding, it's funny how many people are asking...
Well, most people struggle to break 10K / month in sales, let alone 100K / month.

It's funny, you see sellers balk about stuff like minimum order quantities. I have the opposite problem. I've had a supplier cut me off because I ordered TOO MUCH and they got suspicious and figured out I wasn't really who I said I was.

I have a good front for my business (I put a few thousand $ into it already), but if someone really digs the lies will unravel.

The biggest thing about dealing w/ suppliers is you have to have some social engineering skills. You need to do your homework, find out if they only sell to certain types of businesses, and approach them posing as that type of business. Nobody wants to talk to some idiot who calls up and says "hey, I want to dump your products on Amazon, can I place an order?" That approach will get you nowhere 99 out of 100 times.
Old 09-29-2016

Longevity: 65%

Yeah, couple years ago I got my hands on tons of Creme La Mer... selling at $200-$300 range, and sold like crazy, we had us some good times! It was a great Christmas!!! Too bad now it's impossible to find it anywhere wholesale... Would love to go back to those days.
Old 09-30-2016

Longevity: 58%

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
Quote:
What are you selling? ��
What are you selling?

What are you selling?
Old 09-30-2016
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 18%
Longevity: 72%

what are you selling? haha