Can't sell more as exceeded limit - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Auction Listing

Auction Listing Images, Descriptions, Titles, Listing Advice, BIN and More!

Old 12-07-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 78%
Default Can't sell more as exceeded limit

Hi all,

i tried listing an item yesterday and says i have exceeded my selling limit, and i need to get in contact with ebay.

I am a registered business seller, have 20 feedback, and have had my account for nearly 8 weeks.

Can anyone give me some help? If i leave it 30 days will i be able to list again?

Thanks

Mark
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-07-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 93%

ebay will place a selling limit in order for you to get good feedback and increase your dsr ratings, nice and steady does it
Old 12-07-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Nice and steady as you build more rep on eBay - start new accounts stealthwise in order to spread sales if you deem it necessary.

All the best.
Old 12-08-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Nice and steady as you build more rep on eBay - start new accounts stealthwise in order to spread sales if you deem it necessary.

All the best.
Does this mean that i will never be able to sell on my account which has gone past its selling limit? ... or will this selling limit go once i have exceeded a certain fededback rating on ebay? Thanks
Old 12-12-2010

Longevity: 81%

Yes, When you receive more feedback your limit increases. Or 30 days i believe it starts over

Make another stealth and split the sales...... or Double em!
Old 12-13-2010

Longevity: 80%

Quick Q...if I have 5 stealths...how will they not be tied to each other if I am using the same computer/internet? I'm interested in starting a stealth and using a Paypal account that doesn't have to be linked to my personal info. However, someone also mentioned that once I hit 20k, they are gonna want a SS#..is that 20k in sales per month, or just 20k in general? I totally want to avoid the SS# thing because ebay tried to ruin my credit before..using my SS# from Paypal! I didn't even owe them anything. Suggestions? I really don't make much money until I start selling about 100 items a month..but don't mind building my feedback up.

PS. If I keep being closed down, do I just keep opening up new stealth accounts and Paypals each time? I ask because this last time I tried to sell on ebay, the restrictions seemed HARSH and the buyers were the biggest idiots ever...2 complaints out of 100 sales seem to have put me right out of business. Mind you, I include a business card with all purchases that tells buyers how to contact me and that I will take care of them SAME day. These idiots think they can get a freebie opening cases.
Old 12-14-2010
Subscribed [VIP]

@Deebee, If you havent already got the Stealth Book, I would highly suggest you do. That would answer how to not get your ebay a/cs linked. I am not in the US though and I dont know how you yanks get past the SNN request. Lucky in Aus we have no such drama.

Are any of the items you sell Veros or ⊗⊗⊗⊗? Should't have too much restrictions for non-vero items I'd say. And I knwo what you mean about nasty buyers. I've actually had some who said they'd rather leave a negative feedback than receive full refund and keep their item. Mostly though, a full refund and that keeps them satisfied enough not to leave the dreaded negative.

Cheers
Old 12-14-2010

Longevity: 80%
Send a message via Yahoo to holymoly

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurilus View Post
Does this mean that i will never be able to sell on my account which has gone past its selling limit? ... or will this selling limit go once i have exceeded a certain fededback rating on ebay? Thanks
You can still sell...just have to wait, or even go online and request that they lift your limit. Usually they will.
Old 01-03-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 93%

the seller limit is in place in order for you to gain good feedback, offer a good service and get good DSR ratings, ebay place a limit on accounts now and again, like every 30 days, 14 days, 10 days, 7 days, depends on how much previous feedback you have, how old your account is, if you have any neg feedback, open disputes that kind of thing.

nothing to worry about, just concentrate on selling, sending out the items right away and getting the positive feedback - this is VERY important, once you keep on doing this, the seller limits will lift, once you can show ebay your a serious seller, offering top service