3 account selling the same thing - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Auction Listing

Auction Listing Images, Descriptions, Titles, Listing Advice, BIN and More!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 06-27-2011
LoopHole's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,529
Thanks: 216
Thanked 174 Times in 132 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 76%
iTrader: (1)
Default 3 account selling the same thing

I have a huge stock of items i need to sell fast. I have 3 accounts currently selling the same thing right now. What i was going to do was have it bids only on 1 account, buy it now on the second account, and bids only on the 3rd account but ending at a different time than account 1. Best strategy i can think of so far. I know someone out here has to have the same problem. Not sure how well my strategy will work, any help or advice would be really appreciated.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LoopHole For This Useful Post:
rambling (07-18-2011)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 06-27-2011
Imakemoney's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,997
Thanks: 188
Thanked 371 Times in 259 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 74%
iTrader: (82)
Default

Make sure your listings and pictures are different so you dont link your accounts.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-28-2011
KingRay's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,484
Thanks: 173
Thanked 264 Times in 203 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 90%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoopHole View Post
I have a huge stock of items i need to sell fast. I have 3 accounts currently selling the same thing right now. What i was going to do was have it bids only on 1 account, buy it now on the second account, and bids only on the 3rd account but ending at a different time than account 1. Best strategy i can think of so far. I know someone out here has to have the same problem. Not sure how well my strategy will work, any help or advice would be really appreciated.
You will be fine.

There is no reason to worry if you dont have anything under scrutiny from ebay. Once you do then that would be a problem. IF there is no bad dsrs, or anthing like that then you would be fine.

BUT if you feel you need to be stealthy then there is no harm.

As long as you realize one goes they all do.
__________________
KingRay
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-28-2011
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 114
Thanks: 42
Thanked 22 Times in 13 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 74%
iTrader: (1)
Default

Agreed. I have 8 accounts going that all sell the same item. Just make sure u change up your listings, times, etc.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-30-2011
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 121
Thanks: 56
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 73%
iTrader: (0)
Default

i have 4 accounts selling similar items, as long as you dont link them, they are just a few of the thousands of sellers on ebay, so dont worry
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-02-2011
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 77
Thanks: 5
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 73%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingRay View Post
You will be fine.

There is no reason to worry if you dont have anything under scrutiny from ebay. Once you do then that would be a problem. IF there is no bad dsrs, or anthing like that then you would be fine.

BUT if you feel you need to be stealthy then there is no harm.

As long as you realize one goes they all do.
How would they all go if they are not linked?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-09-2011
KingRay's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,484
Thanks: 173
Thanked 264 Times in 203 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 90%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikimaru17 View Post
How would they all go if they are not linked?
IF they are not linked you are fine. But If you do not have the Stealth Book and havent researched the stealth ways enough you will be linked for sure.

Dont assume they are not linked until you understand this completely. It takes more than a couple posts to figure this all out. Many on here have run stealth accounts for years and still get caught up with mistakes that were missed.
__________________
KingRay
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-10-2011
Axcend's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 524
Thanks: 33
Thanked 115 Times in 72 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 76%
iTrader: (35)
Default

All depends on what you are selling. If its an extremely popular item, then you should be fine. I would start listing other items just to mix it up. Buy some cheap stuff off of ebay wholesale (10-20 books or something, cds, dvds) and list each different type on a different account. If all you have are multiple accounts selling 1 single item it might look suspicious to inquisitive eyes. Also if they are in the same general area. Just write off the filler items as the cost of doing business.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Axcend For This Useful Post:
newjerseymax (12-11-2011)
  #9  
Old 07-10-2011
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,003
Thanks: 223
Thanked 648 Times in 449 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 83%
iTrader: (29)
Default

Only thing I hate about selling same items on different accounts is when the same buyer buys from 2 or more of your accounts,

when that happens I usually use different packaging and ship it on a different days.

I shipped 2 items once at the same time with same packaging and buyer asked me if I was the same person

since tracking and packaging were the same, those accounts are down now, who knows she could have been the reason.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jbluntz For This Useful Post:
LoopHole (07-11-2011), NotAHappyBunny (10-11-2011), Superdude (07-11-2011)
  #10  
Old 07-11-2011
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 71,901
Thanks: 5,700
Thanked 8,533 Times in 7,835 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 81%
iTrader: (7)
Default

Decent stories to make note of.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 07-11-2011
nak's Avatar
nak nak is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 174
Thanks: 14
Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 73%
iTrader: (1)
Default

Yes when i get the same buyer buy from two of my accounts i use diffrent evrything u cant be to safe.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 07-18-2011
Subscribed [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 19
Thanks: 55
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 83%
iTrader: (0)
Default listing same items diff a/c"s

That's perfect. List carefully and use different wording, different opening bids and diff. buy it now prices, different ship amounts. The amounts can be in same ballpark, just different.
DO NOT use same pictures. When taking pictures switch your backgrounds and arrangement of photo. (be sure your photos look different)
ie; use different color backdrops, keep same color for each ebay account and don't mix them up accidently.
Goodluck, Great Plan - I do it all the time.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rambling For This Useful Post:
LoopHole (07-19-2011), rsot (07-18-2011)
  #13  
Old 07-18-2011
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 71,901
Thanks: 5,700
Thanked 8,533 Times in 7,835 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 81%
iTrader: (7)
Default

Solid advice rambling.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
rambling (07-19-2011)
  #14  
Old 07-19-2011
Subscribed [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 19
Thanks: 55
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 83%
iTrader: (0)
Default selling similiar items, diff. accts

Also.. change the look of your shipping package.
If your type labels yourself, change font and size or
hand write other label. If you use store bought envelopes/box,
then use different for next package. If you include a note in
package thanking for their purchase, use different format/look
for next.
etc.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 10-10-2011
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 167
Thanks: 14
Thanked 20 Times in 15 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 76%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rambling View Post
That's perfect. List carefully and use different wording, different opening bids and diff. buy it now prices, different ship amounts. The amounts can be in same ballpark, just different.
DO NOT use same pictures. When taking pictures switch your backgrounds and arrangement of photo. (be sure your photos look different)
ie; use different color backdrops, keep same color for each ebay account and don't mix them up accidently.
Goodluck, Great Plan - I do it all the time.
taking pictures with different background but with same camera, is that ok?
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 10-10-2011
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 187
Thanks: 15
Thanked 13 Times in 12 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 71%
iTrader: (0)
Default

it's okay, but delete the EXIF info. this is the info that says what camera you used, what was the adjustments of the camera etc, you can see this inside the picture file properties.
I would also change the size of the pictures. ex 1200x1000 and 1500x 950 and not the same size.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 10-11-2011
techbayelectronics's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 161
Thanks: 147
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 73%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbluntz View Post
Only thing I hate about selling same items on different accounts is when the same buyer buys from 2 or more of your accounts,

when that happens I usually use different packaging and ship it on a different days.

I shipped 2 items once at the same time with same packaging and buyer asked me if I was the same person

since tracking and packaging were the same, those accounts are down now, who knows she could have been the reason.
u should have said it was the drop shipper who sent the items.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 10-11-2011
RedShootingStar's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 239
Thanks: 8
Thanked 31 Times in 24 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 70%
iTrader: (0)
Default

I have over 4 accounts selling the same thing, but I dont sell vero. When I originally called ebay to raise my limit from 2,000 items to 10,000 items, they brought up the issue, and I explained to them that I have an unlimited supply and they understood and raised my limits. I also use same pics and listing description, with zero issues for over 6+ years.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 10-24-2011
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 8,605
Thanks: 1,580
Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,356 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 86%
iTrader: (47)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayraymond1218 View Post
taking pictures with different background but with same camera, is that ok?

Read my post here. This is how I do it.

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/auction...mage-have.html
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 11-03-2011
MakerViet's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 10
Thanks: 121
Thanked 172 Times in 57 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 74%
iTrader: (125)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballaw1 View Post
Agreed. I have 8 accounts going that all sell the same item. Just make sure u change up your listings, times, etc.
Nice answer. U should change your listing times, title...
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 12-09-2011
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 24
Thanks: 4
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 85%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by techbayelectronics View Post
u should have said it was the drop shipper who sent the items.
most seller use drop shipper tho
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
best thing to sell on new ebay account to get some feedback ? jhn2001 eBay FeedBack 50 02-19-2012 03:41 PM
Any such thing as UK VBAs??? holymoly UK eBay & Paypal 7 02-07-2011 05:40 AM
unlimited paypal stealth account - no such thing thekid PayPal Talk 13 07-20-2008 06:22 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:38 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58