Using different Internet Provider and laptop for eBay stealth - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > Australia eBay & Paypal

Australia eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.com.au Suspensions and Paypal.com.au limited accounts. This forum is geared towards AU.

Old 11-11-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 21%
Default Using different Internet Provider and laptop for eBay stealth

Hi there everyone,

First of all, just want to let you know that I'm in Australia.

Just like a lot of people here, I'm starting my eBay Stealth account and I'm trying my best not to get it linked to my suspended account.

Currently, this is the way things are set up:
- I'm using another family member details for my eBay Stealth (for eBay, paypal, etc.)
- I have to go to their house whenever I want to list an item on the eBay Stealth account as I'm way too afraid to use a hotspot or anything like that from my own place.
- I'm using a completely separate laptop for the eBay Stealth account. This laptop was never connected to WiFi at my place and can only connect to the internet via WiFi at the other house.

The owner of the other house is not comfortable with me leaving the laptop in their house while being powered on by its charger 24/7 so using RDP or TeamViewer to remotely control the laptop in their house is out of the question.

This means that whenever I want to see an eBay message or whenever I want to list an item I have to go to their house, which is not great �� but I think it's the safest way to do things for now.

However, I've been thinking; would it be possible for me to:
- subscribe to a second Internet Provider
- Then, I can just connect my second laptop which is used for anything related to eBay stealth to the WiFi provided by the second internet provider at my place.
- Use RDP/TeamViewer to remote control the second laptop from my main laptop - No other devices will be connected to this second WiFi from the other internet provider except for this second laptop just to make sure that everything is safe.

I've been thinking something like this if I can use a second internet provider:
- Optus 4G Wireless Broadband service
- Spintel 4G Wireless Broadband service

Would something like that work and is it safe?

Any suggestion/help would be greatly appreciated .
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-13-2020

Longevity: 20%
Default Re: Using different Internet Provider and laptop for eBay stealth

Rather than getting a second service provider I'd recommend a Fresh IP from IPBurger or 24VC.

With these you can continue using your internet provider and guaranteed of not leaking your IP address.

They are the best for stealth and the cost is reasonable.

Check them out you'll be fine
The Following User Says Thank You to Rodenot3 For This Useful Post:
blue2609 (11-14-2020)
Old 11-14-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodenot3 View Post
Rather than getting a second service provider I'd recommend a Fresh IP from IPBurger or 24VC.

With these you can continue using your internet provider and guaranteed of not leaking your IP address.

They are the best for stealth and the cost is reasonable.

Check them out you'll be fine
Hi there mate, thanks so much for the reply. Yeah I heard about IP Burger and people said that it's really good (I will look into it). However, I feel like I'll be more comfortable with another wireless 4G Internet Provider while still using a completely separate laptop.

Would this be okay?
Old 11-15-2020

Longevity: 20%

That should work as well as long as it's another provider and not same as what you have.

The good thing with using IPBurger and 24VC is that should your eBay/PayPal accounts be suspended again you can easily get a new Fresh IP address from them within minutes and create new stealth accounts right away.

If you're new to creating stealth accounts I'd recommend these guys, you'll not go wrong with them. They will hold your hand and take you through each and every step.

I have been using them for a while now in Australia they very good.
Old 11-15-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodenot3 View Post

The good thing with using IPBurger and 24VC is that should your eBay/PayPal accounts be suspended again you can easily get a new Fresh IP address from them within minutes and create new stealth accounts right away.

If you're new to creating stealth accounts I'd recommend these guys, you'll not go wrong with them. They will hold your hand and take you through each and every step.

I have been using them for a while now in Australia they very good.
Ahhh okay I haven't thought about that, yeah I see what you mean, you can just get a new IP straight away easily by doing that. Hmmm, I have to think about it definitely because yes I am very new to eBay stealth and I'm still learning of course . Don't really know if I'm comfortable enough to use IP Burger right now. Or just sign up for the Spintel/Optus Home Wireless Broadband plan haha. Also, yes, currently I'm on NBN with a completely different company so yeah.

Cheers mate, thanks heaps for the tips!
Old 11-27-2020

Longevity: 70%

Yes.

This is a excellent method and one I have been using for years without issues.

Dongle Wifi, separate connection.

Just make sure to use a decent provider like Tel$tra that can give you a fresh IP every time you turn the dongle off and on in case you have multiple accounts to manage.

Because you don't want to use the same IP to login to a different account (keep a log of the IP each time to ensure your not using the same one), remember to use a separate windows login for each account.

It's fine to have a different IP every time you login to the same account, but never the same IP for different accounts. they will suspend them.