Ebay selling limit help - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > Australia eBay & Paypal

Australia eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.com.au Suspensions and Paypal.com.au limited accounts. This forum is geared towards AU.

Old 11-04-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 66%
Smile Ebay selling limit help

Hello everyone,

I have been browsing through this forum for about 8 hours straight now and I am really looking into the stealth account option, actually going to buy the guide when my uni exams finish and dedicate some time to that. However I do have a question about an account that I own under my real details. Well i have two of them, one is nearly 2 years old and in good standing, that is there is no apparent selling limits (at least not 10 items per month). I recently opened a new account (about 52 days ago), and used the same name (my name) but provided my mobile this time instead of my land line and I used a P.O. BOX instead of my address.

Yes, at the time I was convinced that this would make my accounts seem as if they were unlinked (lol to that after discovering this forum). Then I realised I had to set up a payment method and so I ended up using my paypal account with my legitimate details, which exactly match my other account (again lol that!!!).

The reason that I am stating all this information is because even though I have linked my paypal account, my selling limit is still 10 items/$2500 aud. Is this because my paypal and ebay address and phone number do not match up, or do I just need to give it time and use up all of my allowance every month and let ebay automatically review my account? Will the selling limits ever be automatically increased if there is a mismatch of information?

I should also add that the reason why I made a new account at the time was because I had a VERO violation notification and was worried something might happen to my old account, so I thought I would make a new one and sell from there. All has been going well for the past couple of months and I would like to continue selling from this new account, but I do not want to contact Ebay directly to increase my limit, as I am worried they might mention the VERO violation on my other account which (which caused it to be suspended from selling from 7 days).

I hope I have given enough info for you guys to help me shed some light on this matter and I do thank you in advance for all your help.
The Following User Says Thank You to cheap_solutions For This Useful Post:
NetfliserDK (11-13-2012)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-07-2012

Longevity: 68%

Hi, i wondered as well do all new sellers have a selling limit ?
did you see that in your settings after you've upgraded to selling account.
thx
Old 11-08-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forums.

Dont be surprised about the low limits - eB has this imposed on many accounts in order to allow them to build up value.

There is no set way for you to get higher limits other than perhaps experimenting by creating more accounts.

Build your feedback and you may receive higher limits later.\

All the best.
Old 11-13-2012

Longevity: 66%

Verify your bank details with PayPal and the limit automatically increases from $2500 per month straight to $7500 per month.