Getting started with PayPal. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > Australia eBay & Paypal

Australia eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.com.au Suspensions and Paypal.com.au limited accounts. This forum is geared towards AU.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 03-08-2013
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 51%
iTrader: (0)
Default Getting started with PayPal.

I want to get started with PayPal but had a few questions. Firstly for background, I want to have it so I have a verified PayPal not in my real name, address, phone number or email, that I accept money in then I send to my genuine one which would also be verified. Is this possible?

1. For my receiving-money PayPal I'd have it so my first and last name matched my email I'd sign up with, but does my street address matter at all as long as it's a real place?

2. For my genuine account I have had a few accounts with my real name, street address and phone number before, I'd have to have the same name and address so that it would match to my eBay and they'd send it but if I was to buy a cheap SIM and used that for PayPal number would I be ok? Would I need to keep the SIM active in case PayPal needed to get in touch with me later, would they even need to?

Does anyone have any tips for how I can do this? I basically need an anonymous account that I receive money on before sending it to my legit one.

Thank you very much.
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 03-13-2013
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 208
Thanks: 42
Thanked 16 Times in 14 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 68%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Please read the Stealth eBook. All these issues/concerns are addressed in the book.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-15-2013
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 10
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 54%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sera View Post
I want to get started with PayPal but had a few questions. Firstly for background, I want to have it so I have a verified PayPal not in my real name, address, phone number or email, that I accept money in then I send to my genuine one which would also be verified. Is this possible?
Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sera View Post
1. For my receiving-money PayPal I'd have it so my first and last name matched my email I'd sign up with, but does my street address matter at all as long as it's a real place?
As long as its a valid address its fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sera View Post
2. For my genuine account I have had a few accounts with my real name, street address and phone number before, I'd have to have the same name and address so that it would match to my eBay and they'd send it but if I was to buy a cheap SIM and used that for PayPal number would I be ok? Would I need to keep the SIM active in case PayPal needed to get in touch with me later, would they even need to?
Using a new phone number is fine, just make sure its the same number on ebay and the linked paypal. Yes, keep it active. They might call to verify when you transfer from one acct to the other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sera View Post
Does anyone have any tips for how I can do this? I basically need an anonymous account that I receive money on before sending it to my legit one.

Thank you very much.
As drphilly said read the stealth ebook.
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Paypal started to put my fund on hold for 21 days ??? hoaftis PayPal Talk 7 12-18-2011 12:48 PM
Paypal has started asking for SSN in the US.... Here We Go Again Subscriber Discussions 37 06-05-2011 09:43 PM
Started to get business from eBay - Now PayPal limited (180 Days) SSAI Paypal Limited 10 06-01-2011 10:02 PM
Website Started, Paypal Payments Question?? iamaseller Sales & Marketing 4 09-01-2008 05:12 PM
Just STARTED-7:28PM, EST-PAYPAL or NOTHING! ebayhateluv PayPal Talk 7 12-13-2007 03:57 AM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:32 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts