Openning Bank Account in USA? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Bank Accounts

Bank Accounts General discussions on bank accounts, withdrawing funds, virtual bank accounts (VBAs) and more.

Old 10-20-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 41%
Default Openning Bank Account in USA?

Hi,

I am wondering if there is a way to open Bank Account in USA online when iam outside USA? Are there such banks which offer this.

Thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-20-2017

Longevity: 70%
Default Re: Openning Bank Account in USA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ersincemil View Post
Hi,

I am wondering if there is a way to open Bank Account in USA online when iam outside USA? Are there such banks which offer this.

Thanks
since this website has been created and we are all wondering .
Old 10-20-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

You will need to do a TON of research - it is quite unlikely these days...most US banks I know that allow for foreigners to open up bank accounts, insist that the person presents at the branch.

Some leeway allowed Canadians from some banks
Old 10-20-2017
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 43%

If you are a non-US national and wish to open an account, the only way I know of would be to physically visit a branch with your Passport and VISA/Green Card. Depending on the banks rules, you may qualify for an SSN waiver, but largely depends on the bank.

Opening an US bank online without an SSN is going to be VERY difficult, if not outright impossible.
Old 10-21-2017
Threadstarter  

Thank you for all of your answers. Iam wondering how i can do legal business with my stealth account? I plan to open LLC which is easy when we are outside USA. But i dont know what i can use for bank account once open LLC.

Please advice.
Old 10-21-2017
Executive [VIP]

I would look for a trusted Registered Agent (such as in the State of Nevada) to establish both the LLC and bank account. Most of them are used to setting up for foreigners living outside the country who intend to do business in the USA. There are costs involved, but a search online should yield some results.

Many RA's offer package deals with include the assistance with the incorporation paperwork, filing with the Secretary of State, setup the EIN/TIN, bank account(s), as well as advise you on procedure to maintain the entity.

Hope this helps.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nickopedia For This Useful Post:
GreenBean (11-09-2017), rsot (11-07-2017)
Old 11-07-2017
Threadstarter  

Once form LLC can i create company Payoneer and use it as company bank account? What information they require? Can someone help?
Old 11-07-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Once form LLC can i create company Payoneer and use it as company bank account? What information they require? Can someone help?
Maybe speak to Payoneer directly - they do have customer service.
Old 11-07-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,022 Times in 3,010 Posts
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Quote:
If you're going to go through all the trouble of forming a legal LLC in USA, you should go ahead and use a real USA business bank account instead of Payoneer (which doesn't work a lot of places).

Once you have an ITIN and an LLC you'll be able to open a business bank account at almost any US bank. Tons of them will allow you to open the account online. You would just need to upload your incorporation paperwork so the bank can see your entity exists. The ITIN serves as your SSN, so that big obstacle would be gone.
The Following User Says Thank You to phaz0rz For This Useful Post:
rsot (11-07-2017)
Old 11-07-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
If you're going to go through all the trouble of forming a legal LLC in USA, you should go ahead and use a real USA business bank account instead of Payoneer (which doesn't work a lot of places).

Once you have an ITIN and an LLC you'll be able to open a business bank account at almost any US bank. Tons of them will allow you to open the account online. You would just need to upload your incorporation paperwork so the bank can see your entity exists. The ITIN serves as your SSN, so that big obstacle would be gone.
Did you ever opener bank account outside USA? I dont think it can be done online. I contact several US banks and they rejected.
Old 11-07-2017
Executive [VIP]

LLC's can be registered either by an Registered Agent or Attorney. A web search will yield many services that can do this.

Of course it's not cheap, maybe a few hundred bucks and annual maintenance fees. A good RA or corp lawyer is used to working with foreign nationals representing on their behalf to open bank accounts and other tasks that may be hard to do if you never set foot in the USA.

Of course if you are just dabbling with sales on eBay and not that serious about your business, then maybe this might not be the best option for you considering the extra fees.
Old 11-09-2017

Longevity: 38%

I spoke with EVERBANK they can open acc. But they require TIN from me as I am not a US resident. TIN requires a form a certified copy of my passport and US address. I'm thinking to try this option but don't know what to do with address. They require RESIDENTIAL. I don't think they accept PO boxes or mail forwarding services.
Old 11-09-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Thank you for all of your answers. Iam wondering how i can do legal business with my stealth account? I plan to open LLC which is easy when we are outside USA. But i dont know what i can use for bank account once open LLC.

Please advice.
Who is assisting you create a LLC?

There are companies that off the com-let’s package.

Google is going to be your best friend.

Old 11-10-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
Who is assisting you create a LLC?

There are companies that off the com-let’s package.

Google is going to be your best friend.

I hired CPA to talk with US BANK's and he talked with more than 10 big banks but no one of them agreed to open bank account for me abroad. The only bank which agree is the Centrust bank which is really small bank in Illinois. Is it worth? What you think friends? I have offer for LLC, Bank Account, US Address. I will be the only owner of the account which is better option for me. Please share your thoughts.
Old 11-10-2017
Executive [VIP]

If your CP is doing his job, then take the chance.
Old 11-10-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
If your CP is doing his job, then take the chance.

CPA is good after some research on the net also he is working on upwork with good reputation that is why i trust him. But the bank is really small only one bank branch in whole USA. Is it the thing i can worry about?
Old 11-10-2017
Executive [VIP]

Hopefully the user nickopedia will answer. He has much knowledge of US finance.

Banks in the USA must conform to Federal laws. Hopefully nickopexia will explain in greater detail

Old 11-10-2017
Executive [VIP]

Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Quote:
I hired CPA to talk with US BANK's and he talked with more than 10 big banks but no one of them agreed to open bank account for me abroad. The only bank which agree is the Centrust bank which is really small bank in Illinois. Is it worth? What you think friends? I have offer for LLC, Bank Account, US Address. I will be the only owner of the account which is better option for me. Please share your thoughts.
If you have a bank willing to let you open an account, I would move forward and open the account.

It doesn't seem like the bank's size/locations would be of much importance to you since I'm assuming you'll be wiring out most funds. US banks are so regulated that they're all equal in terms of reliability. Funds are insured either way so you're safe with a bank nobody's heard of.

If you're already talking to a professional about this, you should probably just take his advice.
Old 01-07-2018

Quote:
CPA is good after some research on the net also he is working on upwork with good reputation that is why i trust him. But the bank is really small only one bank branch in whole USA. Is it the thing i can worry about?
Hello may i get the name of your CPA ?
Old 02-24-2018

Longevity: 35%

I can open an account for you but you need at least an ITIN number if you don't have a social security number. And 2 forms of ID (passport and driver's license or ID), some banks ask for only passport.
You can go to the US and bank of america will open an account. Doing online if you never lived there is impossible. PM me
Old 02-24-2018
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mchammer1 View Post
I can open an account for you but you need at least an ITIN number if you don't have a social security number. And 2 forms of ID (passport and driver's license or ID), some banks ask for only passport.
US law (the Patriot Act in particular) requires two forms of ID to open an account at any US bank or credit union.

Can you open me a Canadian one? :D
Old 05-08-2018

Send a message via Skype™ to echxnow

A registered agent might be your best bet.