New kind of limitaion from paypal canada - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > Canada eBay Discussions

Canada eBay Discussions General discussions about eBay.ca Suspensions. This forum is mostly geared towards Canada eBay sellers.

Old 04-10-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 33%
Default Re: New kind of limitaion from paypal canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by topadog View Post
for 7 yrs i have got all the funds out without any problem and i know what i'm doing so please scare someone Else
If you knew, you wouldn't have 17k in stealth accs lol.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-11-2019
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 91%

What about tax papers???
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebayround2 View Post
I just sent them what I could. I got an excellent passport copy made, I have a electric bill as well. For the 3rd document I just use like a bank statement I had made. Today is the 3rd day, so hopefully I will get a response.
Old 04-11-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,925 Times in 8,217 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
What about tax papers???
Don't think ebayround2 did that part
Old 04-11-2019
Threadstarter  

so how's he gonna survive that limit then?
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Don't think ebayround2 did that part
Old 04-12-2019
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
so how's he gonna survive that limit then?
Not sure - hopefully ebayround2 will post the success or denial response
Old 04-12-2019

Longevity: 97%

Definite denial. I called them up and got the "you are no longer allowed to use paypal" speech. Luckily I have several other accounts active that I will try to spread the sales across. FYI they do 2 types of verifications seemingly more recent. The first is the easy one, passport, utility bill, basic questions. That limitation I got restored within 24 hours. The second one with the "identity confirmation dashboard" is the tough one. I originally submitted my original documents again, and they cleared it and asked for them again. The second time I submitted them again with the ones they asked, and I bank statement in place of the tax statement. NO dice. So...words to the wise, if you get this second restriction you need to try and track down the tax documents. The Canadian passport and the utility statements you can easily get photoshopped from some online backdoor sites. No one has the tax ones yet.

Also to note...when this limitation first hit, they will give you (at least for me) the ability to send/receive/withdraw funds for a LIMITED amount of time...about 2 days. After that time you are stuck and will have to wait the 180 days to get that money out after that. So, if this happens to you, even if you are sending in documents, WITHDRAW YOUR FUNDS IMMEDIATELY. I didn't have that much in there...but better in your hands then PayPal's!
The Following User Says Thank You to ebayround2 For This Useful Post:
dealagreeproceed (04-12-2019)
Old 04-12-2019

Longevity: 38%

Quote:
What about tax papers???
There is nothing to worry about that, I had accounts with 80,000$ stuck with it, and other with more money, I cannot disclose all information you can PM me if you need help with it I will to help to, If it is Canadian account, whatever you do not withdraw funds until you have resolved it, in any case if anything goes sour you will get your money after 6 month so far I haven't had such a problem.
Old 04-13-2019
Threadstarter  

Hi
sir, you posted in the tread that u were help,i'm stuck with this limitation i have the tax papers and everything, i have it photoshoped because they are stealth accounts,just have a fear , if i submit and they close the account, i have been doing this business for yrs now and all of sudden everything seems to vanish,if you could pls help with anything pls do let us knw. Thanks in advance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitstar View Post
There is nothing to worry about that, I had accounts with 80,000$ stuck with it, and other with more money, I cannot disclose all information you can PM me if you need help with it I will to help to, If it is Canadian account, whatever you do not withdraw funds until you have resolved it, in any case if anything goes sour you will get your money after 6 month so far I haven't had such a problem.
Old 04-13-2019

Activity: 9%
Longevity: 68%

In the same boat here.
Paypal said " we are having trouble verifying personal information. You have 1 attempt to enter valid personal information.

I have money in paypal.
This was a safe account, not much sales.
And pp wanted to verify my account suddenly.
Can the money be withdrawn?
Old 04-14-2019

Longevity: 70%

@topadog
can you send me you contact details for some documents
Old 04-14-2019
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by crush81 View Post
@topadog
Feel free to contact to discuss
Old 04-14-2019

Longevity: 73%

Nothing is never safe in paypal. I withdraw everytime i get to £300 ish now.
Old 04-14-2019

Longevity: 29%

I was able to withdraw a good amount of the funds but still left a little to cover refund of a recent order if ever, because I heard the account will be more fishy and will get limited to them if you make it 0 especially if you had some sales within 30 days. The withdrawn funds hasnt hit my bank yet but it deducted from the paypal account and is in process already, so I hope this goes.

At any rate, my verification questions are a lot simpler than the info needed that is being requested from you guys. Mine is just asking for Phone number and home address. Also after that it is asking how I'am using paypal, sending and receiving $$ in CA or out of the country and so on. There are a few other selections, but regarding the same questions just asking if its only for CA or international.

I tried to answer the first step by using the same phone number (magic jack) and address (UPS store) that I had in there, but i got "we are having trouble verifying personal information. You have 1 attempt to enter valid personal information."

I dont want to try again because it does say only 1 attempt. Do they actually call the number, because the MagicJack account is disconnected right now, but I can renew it if they are calling. I just dont want to have extra cost if this account is about to die. Please advise. Thanks in advance.
Old 04-15-2019

Activity: 9%
Longevity: 68%

Exact same thing happened to me. The big mistake i made was to leave funds in pp. I heard pp only do this to people who save funds in the account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarmizee View Post
I was able to withdraw a good amount of the funds but still left a little to cover refund of a recent order if ever, because I heard the account will be more fishy and will get limited to them if you make it 0 especially if you had some sales within 30 days. The withdrawn funds hasnt hit my bank yet but it deducted from the paypal account and is in process already, so I hope this goes.

At any rate, my verification questions are a lot simpler than the info needed that is being requested from you guys. Mine is just asking for Phone number and home address. Also after that it is asking how I'am using paypal, sending and receiving $$ in CA or out of the country and so on. There are a few other selections, but regarding the same questions just asking if its only for CA or international.

I tried to answer the first step by using the same phone number (magic jack) and address (UPS store) that I had in there, but i got "we are having trouble verifying personal information. You have 1 attempt to enter valid personal information."

I dont want to try again because it does say only 1 attempt. Do they actually call the number, because the MagicJack account is disconnected right now, but I can renew it if they are calling. I just dont want to have extra cost if this account is about to die. Please advise. Thanks in advance.
Old 04-17-2019
Executive [VIP]

Congrats topadog and olig
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
olig (04-17-2019), topadog (04-17-2019)
Old 04-17-2019

Longevity: 37%

Quote:
This thread is for Canada accounts stealthbiz - you have one?
yes I do :P
Old 04-28-2019

Longevity: 28%
Wink Re: New kind of limitaion from paypal canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by crush81 View Post
@topadog
Feel free to discuss about fixing it with me. Can help point you in tbe right direction.
Old 04-29-2019
Executive [VIP]

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth
Old 04-30-2019

Longevity: 64%

so i got the limitation same as you guys in on one of my stealth account is had about 4k in it. ( my other are all under 1k at the moment i am scared of paypal now.)
the one with 4k was the only one who got the message for id confirmation so it does make sense that it would be for accounts holding funds. The message you cannot complete any transactions before confirming id but i was able to make 4 different transactions to other accounts with all odd numbers and i got 3.5k out of the account and paid some ebay fees with most of the rest and everything went smooth i even withdrew the money from it with other accounts.
hope this can help some of you to try transactions anyways.
that account is burnt to me but i will no longer hold any fund in stealth accounts anymore
Old 04-30-2019
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by neo2013 View Post
so i got the limitation same as you guys in on one of my stealth account is had about 4k in it. ( my other are all under 1k at the moment i am scared of paypal now.)
the one with 4k was the only one who got the message for id confirmation so it does make sense that it would be for accounts holding funds. The message you cannot complete any transactions before confirming id but i was able to make 4 different transactions to other accounts with all odd numbers and i got 3.5k out of the account and paid some ebay fees with most of the rest and everything went smooth i even withdrew the money from it with other accounts.
hope this can help some of you to try transactions anyways.
that account is burnt to me but i will no longer hold any fund in stealth accounts anymore
Going to be able to provide the id confirmation?
Old 05-01-2019

Longevity: 64%

Quote:
Going to be able to provide the id confirmation?
no i am just going to forget about that account
Old 05-04-2019

Longevity: 42%

Is this something that is sent out to every CA account, or only accounts that also make purchases from their PP? If you only sell and then withdraw to your bank account are you safe from this?