Cards to verify PayPal Questions - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Credit Card Alternatives

Credit Card Alternatives Prepaid, Gift, Debit and Credit Cards. Credit Card Alternatives. Bank Account Verification and Alternatives.

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by intothevoid2007 View Post
Can someone confirm that greendot cards do work??? I want to open a new paypal account without using a new bank account if at all possible...Is this all green dot cards like you find in 7-11 or does it have to be Wal-Mart?? I like the idea of getting deposits directly to the card but if it will not receive the initial deposits what good is it?? Or do you have to open a bank account, confirm it, and then add this option to your CC on Paypal?? I'm a little confused....Just really don't want to add a bank account to Paypal...Any other ideas??
I have eBay account for U.S. and one for Russia. I use GreenDot cards for US account and have since summer 2005, never any problems. This is how you do it, in most simple way I can explain... Establish new PayPal account and obtain GreenDot card, they are sold in stores all around US (WalMart, many different drug stores), go into your PayPal account and click Add Bank Account, for your Account Number-enter your GreenDot card number, for your Routing Number-enter 061120000 (this is same routing # for all green dot cards), now you must wait 1-3 days for PayPal to send the amounts, you can check your GreenDot account through their website its simple, when PayPal's amounts show up simply go back to PayPal and enter them, this will verify your PayPal account and serve as your "bank account" with PayPal. Now they want you to also add a credit card, no problem, use another GreenDot card. For your first 5-10 transactions they may "limit" your account to only able to send "e-checks", do not worry, after these 5-10 smooth transactions your account will be full functionable PayPal account.

***Also, now GreenDot cards sold at stores are different than older ones. You receive one plastic card with your purchase that acts as your card until GreenDot makes personalized card for you and sends it to you in the mail. This way you do not need to buy two cards for PayPal. Just buy one and use your temporary card number for your 'bank account' number, wait and when your personalized card arrives go back and use that card number for your credit card with PayPal. Now you have full functioning PayPal account.
The Following User Says Thank You to V.Lushnikov For This Useful Post:
eocwoof (06-12-2011)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-14-2010

Longevity: 82%

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.Lushnikov View Post
I have eBay account for U.S. and one for Russia. I use GreenDot cards for US account and have since summer 2005, never any problems. This is how you do it, in most simple way I can explain... Establish new PayPal account and obtain GreenDot card, they are sold in stores all around US (WalMart, many different drug stores), go into your PayPal account and click Add Bank Account, for your Account Number-enter your GreenDot card number, for your Routing Number-enter 061120000 (this is same routing # for all green dot cards), now you must wait 1-3 days for PayPal to send the amounts, you can check your GreenDot account through their website its simple, when PayPal's amounts show up simply go back to PayPal and enter them, this will verify your PayPal account and serve as your "bank account" with PayPal. Now they want you to also add a credit card, no problem, use another GreenDot card. For your first 5-10 transactions they may "limit" your account to only able to send "e-checks", do not worry, after these 5-10 smooth transactions your account will be full functionable PayPal account.

***Also, now GreenDot cards sold at stores are different than older ones. You receive one plastic card with your purchase that acts as your card until GreenDot makes personalized card for you and sends it to you in the mail. This way you do not need to buy two cards for PayPal. Just buy one and use your temporary card number for your 'bank account' number, wait and when your personalized card arrives go back and use that card number for your credit card with PayPal. Now you have full functioning PayPal account.
I just like to know what information you gona to put in the personalized card?
Your truely information or the one you used in paypal. And if I do not want to supply a SSN, the temporary green dot will not change into a reloadable one, so how could I lift the limited?
Old 01-14-2010

Please advise! I bought GreenDot card, verified credit card with Paypal, however on the statement it states that Paypal took $1.95 and I didn't get the four digit number, but the transaction is still pending.
Thank you
Old 01-14-2010

The same question with me, casue I havn't personalize the card (I do not want to provide SSN). The card is temp and not reloadable.
Old 01-15-2010
Banned

Longevity: 85%

Quote:
Originally Posted by avarivodov1984 View Post
Please advise! I bought GreenDot card, verified credit card with Paypal, however on the statement it states that Paypal took $1.95 and I didn't get the four digit number, but the transaction is still pending.
Thank you
Yea just wait until it goes from pending to posted then you will see the expuse number. Sometimes it's right away sometimes not. But I what I do is that if I have enough money on the card I just resend the code charge the $1.95 again usually then it shows up right away.
The Following User Says Thank You to oge For This Useful Post:
avarivodov1984 (01-15-2010)
Old 01-15-2010

How could you personalized your Greendot card, cause it need you to provide SSN.
And what your information is **** not yours.
And how to use it as a Debit card, where to find the deposit account # and rounting #.
Thanks!
Old 01-15-2010

Tag. Jumping on board.
Old 01-21-2010

yes due to terrorism and having the patriot act insituted, screwed alot of people over in alot of different industries and made their jobs harder. i despise the patriot act. the government ties it into almost everything now. they use it as a scape goat to pretty much do anything now and can use the patriot act as a reasonable means of justification for their suspicions, for whatever they are doing to you. anyways, glad i finally found a thread that finally confirmed these two cards. i assume these cards are still working as of today, netspend and greendot? what are the max withdrawals both atm, and purchase daily that are available for both of these?
Old 03-31-2010
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 84%

Quote:
Originally Posted by floralone View Post
How could you personalized your Greendot card, cause it need you to provide SSN.
And what your information is **** not yours.
And how to use it as a Debit card, where to find the deposit account # and rounting #.
Thanks!
You need a SSN. You can't do this online.
Your English does not sound like a Spanish background, but rather an Asian language.
Unless you have access to a physical U.S. address, you can't use this method.
Old 04-02-2010

Alrite so if i understand this right,

If you purchase a walmart card, they usual dont ask you for your SSN( This is what i heard). Can you still use the temporary card to receive deposits and also use the temp card to withdraw via atm?
Old 04-02-2010
Banned

No this is incorrect. Once you buy the temp card you can not use it unless you activate it. The only way you can activate it is by giving them your SSN and other identifying information. The temp card is non reloadable so you will have to wait for the physical card.
Closed Thread