Mango Card - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Credit Card Alternatives

Credit Card Alternatives Prepaid, Gift, Debit and Credit Cards. Credit Card Alternatives. Bank Account Verification and Alternatives.

Old 01-22-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 82%

Quote:
Originally Posted by OfficialGenius View Post
I asked her and she said only ONE card per name/address
She lied, I have 4 and they canceled 1 because you can only have 3.

Don't ask just apply for 1 every 2 days until you have applied for 3.
This is so that when they process it they won't see 3 name and address duplicate. I did 2 on 1 day and 2 two days later but i could only activate 3.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-03-2010

Longevity: 88%

Can't use it for stealth. I just talked to Mango. My PP is in my husband's name, mango in mine. Since the names are different, my card has been blocked and money being returned to PP.
Old 02-03-2010

Longevity: 83%
Default Blah!

Okie, So I just started up my new stealth account decided to take a few days off from reading on the site. Heh... Well, I have one new account up and running great. And my other new account I just got the fab news regarding mango accounts. I did a transfer of $14 from paypal to my mango account, because Chase states when I try to add money they really dont want to transfer. The name on the Acct is **** of course but I told them I was having really hard issues loading the card so I asked my "sister"

They said that they were going to allow the deposit to stick... Which if they do I am praying that Paypal doesn't get wind. But I am guessing this will be my first time getting limited by paypal... Can you still sell or do they like to block out completely???
Old 02-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessime View Post
I did a transfer of $14 from paypal to my mango account, because Chase states when I try to add money they really dont want to transfer.
Sorry, but can you clarify here? When you say "Chase" doesn't want to add the money, are you meaning Chase Bank?

So you're saying that you have a stealth eBay (not in your name), and you tried to do a transfer to your Chase Bank account (in your real name), and Chase declined the transfer?

Again, we just need to confirm that as Chase is still being listed as one of the "stealth-friendly" banks (and one I was going to open an account with this week)!
Old 02-03-2010

Sorry,

I opened up a Mango account, in December. Not a biggie. For some reason Chase bank will not transfer from my Checking to my Mango Checking account. Chase works fine depositing with a different name.

Here is where my problem lies. I opened up a Stealth Account with Ebay, different name. When I had read the posts, Mango was "ok" to use to deposit with a different name. (I stayed off the site because work and I was slightly busy.) I started to sell small items from ebay going slow. I verified with Mango on my acct, and paypal verified. Well I went to transfer $14 to my mango checking (Since chase having such a hard time). Well it I am guessing is going to be refunded back to Paypal since the names do not match. From what I am reading my paypal acct will be limited?

So pretty much this will be my first time being limited on paypal. I am not sure the process anyone with experience it would be greatful. Do they let this slide or do they Limit you immedately?
Old 02-03-2010

Why not just transfer straight to your Chase account? Is it already burned up for PayPal?

*Edited to say:

Sorry, but I've never been limited for having a transfer fail due to mismatched names, so I can't really help you out with that question. Hopefully someone else can set you straight!
Old 02-03-2010

Yeah, I have used it already for paypal on another ebay acct. So...
Old 02-03-2010

So... why not take 5 minutes and open another account? BOA lets you open accounts online, and you can instant verify them with your login and password at PayPal. BOA also allows deposits from PayPal in names other than the account holder.
Old 05-24-2010

Mango sucks, they do not accept third parties unless you can verify with name, social and address . If this happen to you, I dont have available the infor for third parties then you have to tell mango to reverse the money, if no they will keep the money. Meta bank is worst, they dont reverse the money until they have probe that third party is for real.
Old 05-24-2010

Longevity: 84%

I've used Mango and Meta bank with stealth paypals they worked for me.
Old 05-25-2010

ok, you wont have problem if you have a way to prove the third party identity (the one that you use on your paypal) , believe i got block with mando and Meta Bank no only hold my money in one account, also my syster has the same problem. be aware. If has no happen , it will
Good luck
Old 05-25-2010

I'm not sure what card your talking about but I've got a few cards from meta bank that I withdraw from stealth accounts almost every day no problem.
Old 05-26-2010

I am talking about Meta Bank(Wester union) once you have froze one, they will froze all of them if you use same address. Any way, this is my own experience(same thing happen to my syster) , meta bank froze my money because they say that I need to prove my stealth account identity, I told them to return the money to paypal and they refuse it to do so.(same with mango)
I hope everything goes fine with yours
Good luck
Old 06-01-2010

I just tell them the paypal persons name is my business partner and they give me my money no problems.
Old 06-02-2010

I did say pretty much the same than you. They told me it was ok but i will have to submit proof of identity for the third party

with metabank(wester union), i transfer 250 dollars then i sent my info whichi is veridict but for the third partie dont have paper work(stealth acct for paypal) . It has passed more than 1 month and nothing.
Old 06-03-2010

Longevity: 81%

Just opened an account and card is on the way!! BUt i do have one question: Card is sent to my drop but name and SSN match for paypal and mango......will diff addresses be an issue even if they are in the same county?
Old 06-13-2010

Longevity: 88%

withdrew about 200 a few weeks ago from my stealth pp account (first withdrawal to mango card) and it went fine.
Old 06-16-2010

For my it went fine the first time, after problems arrive, they want to probe my identity for my stealth account. They did no want to release the money(mango card) sO i have to telll me to reverse the money to paypal.
Old 06-16-2010

Has any body used green dot bank account, and if so, Do you have any problem withdrawing your money from stealth account?
I have some few accounts frozen with paypal, the day to be released is due but i dont want to use my good bank accounts , just for small amount of money ($150-$350)
Thank you
Old 06-17-2010

sounds like the names didnt match.
Old 06-23-2010
Banned

Longevity: 85%

So any new word on Mango? I have an old stealth that I was going to withdraw to but I'm guessing it will be a waste of time since the names do not match. I even called them up and they seemed a little fishy. They stated that it says right in the terms that you can only accept deposits in your name only.

I skimmed the terms and did not see it. I wonder if they block the account how long does it take to make it back to your PayPal account? I just don't want to waste another account but I better play safe or I will be sorry.
Old 06-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by oge View Post
So any new word on Mango? I have an old stealth that I was going to withdraw to but I'm guessing it will be a waste of time since the names do not match. I even called them up and they seemed a little fishy. They stated that it says right in the terms that you can only accept deposits in your name only.

I skimmed the terms and did not see it. I wonder if they block the account how long does it take to make it back to your PayPal account? I just don't want to waste another account but I better play safe or I will be sorry.
Why dont you just order a card with the same name? They will ask for identification DL or Military card........im sure photoshop could be useful......