eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Credit Card Alternatives (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/credit-card-alternatives/)
-   -   Accountnow Checking account prepiad Via and Debit Mastercard for Paypal Ebay (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/credit-card-alternatives/1964-accountnow-checking-account-prepiad-via-debit-mastercard-paypal-ebay.html)

Chris Hanson 12-23-2007 01:02 AM

Accountnow Checking account prepiad Via and Debit Mastercard for Paypal Ebay

If anybody needs a virtual bank account and Debit Mastercard or a Prepaid Visa that is 100% guaranteed for Ebay and Paypal I would recommend Account Now. Good support, fast set up.

100% Guaranteed Approval Debit MasterCard/Prepaid Visa/Checking Accounts

*Offer our applicants 100% GUARANTEED APPROVAL! With no credit or ChexSystems® checks, we approve virtually all applicants

- Debit MasterCard or Prepaid Visa
- FREE Paycheck Direct Deposit
- FREE Online Bill Pay & Online Check Writing
- Low Cost Money Transfer Service
- FDIC Insured Deposits

rangerschool 12-26-2007 08:35 PM

Chris,

What if you are in Check Systems? Can they still approve you for an account?
It says prepaid but Im not seeing if they ask for this information anywhere on their website.
I need this to get past that Paypal checking verification garbage.

Thanks for the help.

Chris Hanson 12-27-2007 01:42 PM

^^^ Doesnt matter. They will still approve you

thelizardking 12-29-2007 04:51 AM

do they give you a routing number and account number? I couldn't find that info on the site.

rangerschool 12-29-2007 05:56 PM

Chris,

Thanks for the info about Check Systems. I applied online and somehow when I fill out the application and hit the submit button.
It shows me a blank page and says in the URL line at the bottom left "done" but doesnt send me any kind of a confirmation or anything. Did you run into this problem?
Maybe its something on their end of the Website. Im not running virus or Spyware protectors that would limit me. I also switched Browsers from Mozilla to IE.
I noticed they have a help line which I called, but I guess I have to contact them back during Business hours.

rollinlove 12-31-2007 12:27 PM

I just tried to sign up for it as well, and the same thing happened to me
screen went to a blank page with no confirmation.

spunk 01-03-2008 12:18 AM

I have a card and that happened to me when I first applied on Firefox, and then when I tried again on IE, I got through - I have not yet used the card on Paypal though, so I can't say how it works there ...

Chris Hanson 01-03-2008 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thelizardking (Post 18597)
do they give you a routing number and account number? I couldn't find that info on the site.

Yes they do:)

Chris Hanson 01-03-2008 07:20 PM

RangerSchool,

I get that sometimes on other websites. most of the time its because of Firefox

racing08 01-03-2008 07:22 PM

They ask for a SSN# wouldnt that give a link to ebay if they needed it???????
Barry

spunk 01-03-2008 08:34 PM

Paypal can not ask your credit card provider what your social security number is - that is a complete violation of your privacy rights ...

Jonas 01-03-2008 08:44 PM

Not to mention ebay wouldn't know if a SS# is linked to the card, just it's a card and an AVS match.

rangerschool 01-07-2008 07:44 PM

If anybody needs a virtual bank account and Debit Mastercard or a Prepaid Visa that is 100% guaranteed for Ebay and Paypal I would recommend Account Now. Good support, fast set up.

*Offer our applicants 100% GUARANTEED APPROVAL! With no credit or ChexSystems® checks, we approve virtually all applicants

Well Chris it worked! I got approved and the card came in.
I was also able to verify my Paypal deposits with a virtual Bank Account.
Their customer service is pretty good to. Recommended for sure.
Beats having to go through setting up a ton of checking accounts and credit cards at the bank. You can do it all online.
Thanks again for that one!

spunk 01-08-2008 11:28 AM

The only thing I did not like about Account Now is that they charge 9.95 per month for "maintenance" and that seemed a little high for me, but if that is your only option for a bank account/CC card, than it might just be the cost of doing business :D

Chris Hanson 01-08-2008 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rangerschool (Post 19562)

Well Chris it worked! I got approved and the card came in.
I was also able to verify my Paypal deposits with a virtual Bank Account.
Their customer service is pretty good to. Recommended for sure.
Beats having to go through setting up a ton of checking accounts and credit cards at the bank. You can do it all online.
Thanks again for that one!

Your welcome rangerschool! Accountnow is the best thing since slice bread

comp818 01-12-2008 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Hanson (Post 18298)

- FDIC Insured Deposits

Chris, do you know if they will let me open an account under my DBA name and not my real name?

Chris Hanson 01-12-2008 06:17 PM

i'm not sure.. give them a call

comp818 01-16-2008 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Hanson (Post 18298)

- FDIC Insured Deposits

They only open accounts under your real name and your social. Then how do you change/hide your identity for ebay?

Killed by Ebay 01-16-2008 08:07 PM

Can you use this to open a new paypal account? My old one was limited so i would liek to open a new one if possible

Chris Hanson 01-16-2008 10:22 PM

Yes you can. DId you read rangers post?

Killed by Ebay 01-16-2008 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Hanson (Post 20644)
Yes you can. DId you read rangers post?

ya but he wasnt really specific about some certain details, like verifying a paypal account, i wasnt sure if he was a former suspended user or just a new paypal user

gitrooman 01-16-2008 10:42 PM

No thanks, i'll stick to simon.com, cant go wrong.