eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Credit Card Alternatives (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/credit-card-alternatives/)
-   -   Vcc for PayPal withdrawal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/credit-card-alternatives/99410-vcc-paypal-withdrawal.html)

muzzie 12-05-2016 01:02 PM

Re: Vcc for PayPal withdrawal

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sg89 (Post 816072)
In which counties does this work? could I possibly make a stealth on those countries and withdraw in my Credit card which is issued in different country?

Check the list here :

https://loadoo.com/en/how-it-works/paypal-debit-card/

got2win 12-10-2016 01:25 PM

Does the VCC need to have bank account or IBAN attached for withdrawal? Or would a VCC from let's say entropay or coinizy work for this?

sunny day 12-28-2016 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by christianmend (Post 808164)
This is interesting... My stealth account was created with my friends name and her credit card too. Now I'd love to add another card thats not hers just in case either PayPal or eBay need funds from a card or take money for whatever reason. Can you guys please advise?

Thanks alot

why do not use PAYONEER , it is prepaid master card but great for PP & Ebay ..... but you still have to use your friend name but it is prepaid card not real credit card ...
i use my friend name same way ...

GreenBean 12-28-2016 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sunny day (Post 820488)

why do not use PAYONEER , it is prepaid master card but great for PP & Ebay ..... but you still have to use your friend name but it is prepaid card not real credit card ...
i use my friend name same way ...

You talk a lot of rubbish.

Stop making things up.

:violin:

sunny day 12-28-2016 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 820541)
You talk a lot of rubbish.

Stop making things up.

:violin:

OK sir you know everything much better than me , i agree .. but why i am wrong here , i personally use payoneer with my friend name ..

GreenBean 12-28-2016 09:55 PM

For starters, we recommend NEVER using a friend's name for business.

If you are really in Canada, then you have much better options.
Explain exactly what you have managed to do with payoneer & eBay.

ALSO, stop using different colored inks when you post. We do not do colored text.

rsot 12-28-2016 11:23 PM

@sunny_day, if you want rep and credibility on this forum, provide more details on how you operate with payoneer and ...are you on canadian platform for eb and pp?

sunny day 12-30-2016 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 820630)
@sunny_day, if you want rep and credibility on this forum, provide more details on how you operate with payoneer and ...are you on canadian platform for eb and pp?

simply i have payoneer account with my friend name ... before it was easy for anyone outside USA to link Payoneer bank account and payoneer credit card to PP .. but now PP stop that option , anyone outside USA can not anymore link Payoneer bank account to PP but can only link Payoneer credit card to either PP & EB ..
i have both my EB & PP linked to payoneer CC with my friend name ...

rsot 12-30-2016 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sunny day (Post 820847)

simply i have payoneer account with my friend name ... before it was easy for anyone outside USA to link Payoneer bank account and payoneer credit card to PP .. but now PP stop that option , anyone outside USA can not anymore link Payoneer bank account to PP but can only link Payoneer credit card to either PP & EB ..
i have both my EB & PP linked to payoneer CC with my friend name ...

Yes - now it is harder if not impossible. So you are suggesting that you have had this account for a long time?

p.s. Not good to play with friend's info though...

sunny day 12-30-2016 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 820854)
Yes - now it is harder if not impossible. So you are suggesting that you have had this account for a long time?

p.s. Not good to play with friend's info though...

what about if he knows , agree .. he knows everything about ... anyway now it is closed .. no more use it

GreenBean 12-31-2016 04:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sunny day (Post 820887)

what about if he knows , agree .. he knows everything about ... anyway now it is closed .. no more use it

So you ruined a friend's name just for you to do business.
AND might I remind you that you claimed in another post payoneer was great for PayPal/eBay. It is no longer good.
:eek:

Stop with the bold type in your posts will you.

:boink:

sunny day 01-03-2017 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 821091)
So you ruined a friend's name just for you to do business.
AND might I remind you that you claimed in another post payoneer was great for PayPal/eBay. It is no longer good.
:eek:

Stop with the bold type in your posts will you.

:boink:

you either stop that rubbish language you talk to others old teenager ..... anyone free to say what he wants .. you are not the forum policeman .. STOP:shhh:

frank8292 01-25-2017 06:58 AM

vcc for paypal withdraw with only $1
https://uquid.com

ilcarletto 01-25-2017 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frank8292 (Post 826379)

Is this just advertising or you have experience with it?
How did you use it? Did you actually withdraw with it? For which countries?

Please elaborate.

robertdoe 02-04-2017 03:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilcarletto (Post 826381)
Is this just advertising or you have experience with it?
How did you use it? Did you actually withdraw with it? For which countries?

Please elaborate.

I'd avoid. Look at his posts. Every single one of them is a lame ad of their website.

rsot 02-04-2017 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robertdoe (Post 828163)
I'd avoid. Look at his posts. Every single one of them is a lame ad of their website.

Hah good catch

frank8292 03-04-2017 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robertdoe (Post 828163)

Thank you @robertdoe for spending time for checking
it better than try a good service rather than only look at the ad or comment or profit of a new member

$1 is nothing if someone really want to get something really value

Vsoft 04-04-2017 05:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frank8292 (Post 826379)

for a reason I know they can be used to verify Paypal account but can you withdraw money to it?
If yes then which country paypal as I have tried with some country and was not working.

T.Shelby 05-03-2017 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vsoft (Post 840024)
for a reason I know they can be used to verify Paypal account but can you withdraw money to it?
If yes then which country paypal as I have tried with some country and was not working.

Salut!
For withdrawal you need to issue a visa card.

Countries that allow you to withdraw money to a card:

Bahrain, Bulgaria, Chile, Croatia, Cyprus, Estonia, Georgia, Gibraltar, Iceland, Indonesia, Israel, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Moldova, Morocco, Oman,
Philippines, Romania, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, United Arab Emirates Uruguay.

No thanks

seduction 06-05-2017 03:13 PM

Anyone trying to withdraw to virtual credit card in one of these countries?

bad 07-18-2017 02:52 PM

Just a quick question! Payoneer private prepaid MasterCard linking with the stealth PP acc is safe or not?

Anthonio 07-18-2017 03:54 PM

It really depends on the country. Some countries let you withdraw via vcc, but some do not...