eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   CryptoCurrency (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/cryptocurrency/)
-   -   Crypto Blowing Up (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/cryptocurrency/126169-crypto-blowing-up.html)

james_112233 02-25-2021 05:14 PM

Re: Crypto Blowing Up

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beautiful (Post 1143464)
coinbase IPO - here we go

Not surprised, the amount they are making off fees is ridiclous!

How does one become a crypto broker / exchange ?

SaiJin 02-25-2021 08:34 PM

Just Hodl for 5 years... it'll go up again.

Right now is corrections time.

rsot 02-26-2021 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by james_112233 (Post 1143471)
How does one become a crypto broker / exchange ?

Venture fund raising is part of the step...takes a ton of work

BlackLion 02-26-2021 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1143489)

That's a LONG LONG Time to be waiting for a miracle.

yaren 02-26-2021 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by james_112233 (Post 1143181)
What about Ethereum and all of these other ALT coins ? Are they worth the punt.

My gut tells me Bitcoin and Ethereum will spike in price as soon as those Visa debit cards allowing you to spend your crypto are rolled out which is when I plan to sell and make a few quid.

So many exchange services have visa cards. and you can spend coins with this cards.

yaren 02-26-2021 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1143489)

5 years so risky for cyropto. NEO 180$ in 2017 . now 40$ :)

james_112233 02-26-2021 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yaren (Post 1143549)
5 years so risky for cyropto. NEO 180$ in 2017 . now 40$ :)

I'm out as soon as I can make 2-300 pound profit. I was always reluctant to buy crypto but everyone talking about it made me buy in.

yaren 02-26-2021 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by james_112233 (Post 1143557)
I'm out as soon as I can make 2-300 pound profit. I was always reluctant to buy crypto but everyone talking about it made me buy in.

if everyone talking about this , you should run (for sell) :)

rsot 02-27-2021 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yaren (Post 1143558)
if everyone talking about this , you should run (for sell) :)

Mainstream media tends to kill things (everyone talking about this)

james_112233 02-27-2021 10:27 AM

It's funny how since I invested not once has my portfolio balance gone above what I put in ...

I will be ' HODLing ' until in in profit but i'm also ready for a big crash as i've seen from previous charts / graphs that it can happen.

I just thought this year would be the year it will explode due to the big boys getting involved.

Beautiful 02-27-2021 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by james_112233 (Post 1143664)
It's funny how since I invested not once has my portfolio balance gone above what I put in ...

I will be ' HODLing ' until in in profit but i'm also ready for a big crash as i've seen from previous charts / graphs that it can happen.

I just thought this year would be the year it will explode due to the big boys getting involved.

The rumor is Tether is liquidating BTC to increase their reserves, required by NY (google tether new york lawsuit)

If you check coingecko, sort by cheapest BTC price, you'll see Binance and Bitfinex leading the decline in their BTC/USDT pairing. This has been happening around the same time the NY AG came out with the details

It could be a decline that lasts a while, but I'm guessing it won't be with it being a buyers market at the moment.

My guess you'll be in the green within the next 1-3 weeks :)

slokor 02-27-2021 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by james_112233 (Post 1143664)

The year is far far from over.

Etycoon 02-27-2021 07:34 PM

ALT COIN SEASON - still waiting that Btc dominance is really frustrating me.

expecting a correction to 41k then ill enter a long position

agent006140 02-28-2021 11:45 AM

do crypto currencies trade 7 days a week,24 hours a day?
I see they are now all down with bitcoin down $3611.
Master Charge has decided not to add Bitcoin to its network ,as it is too volatile

city of Miami said it will start paying its workers in Bitcoin!

there is so much money sloshing around,next come the stimulus checks,then the infrastructure $$,and you tell me there aint no inflation out there.
Biden is a moron

why is Bitcoin tanking this morning?
down $8930

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmag91 (Post 1149908)
Lol exactly. Events like this are normal for BTC. Just another day ending with a 'y'.....

really,$8900 is ordinary,?I HAVE seen $4000,but not $8000.
James Cramer of CNBC sold 3 coins to pay off his mortgage last week/

Quote:

Originally Posted by slokor (Post 1149919)
Ive seen it at those figures before.
But youre thinking about it in the wrong terms. You should be looking at percentages - not dollar amounts. In those terms this drop is nothing to be concerned with.

thats true,8000 drop of 59,000 is not that bad after all.
I am interested to see how COIN behaves once market open tomorrow

also it does not help 2 died in a TSLA car crash in HOUSTON ,it takes hours and 32000 gallons of water to put out the fire!

did you hear why the stock market crash today,biden is raising capital gain tax for the rich.
Also rumor of taxing crypto at a higher rate

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee (Post 1185838)
What good is having more of something if the value goes down? Maybe I missing what you mean by you dont care what the price is. Gain 25% of something that fluctuates 50% doesn't make much sense unless you are selling at the highs and re-buying at the lows.

I guess some of us here are missing what you really mean unless you are just thinking a long term hope it goes up forever and sell at retirement etc... and if it happens to go down no big deal because you didn't need the money anyways kinda deal(savings, not investment)

It appears the people who made a lot of money on BTC are mostly lucky and sold because if you didn't sell..... you didn't make anything.

well said,you only have a profit until you sell,paper profit can disappear like fart.
buying more when price is dropping is cost averaging .
you have to decide,if it makes you losing sleep,then you are taking on too much risk.
No one dies from taking profit

there are young folks who are paying cash for $million dollars homes,guess where the money comes from?
SOme have retired early to pursue their lifelong hobbies .
Rolls Royce has seen more young buyers,buyers in their 30 and 40s .

Quote:

Originally Posted by james_112233 (Post 1150004)
Dip in the price due to Turkey banning crypto use.

Turkey government is trying to defend its lira.

No,they want a higher tax rate for CRYPTO,it is just talk

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1163422)
THe question is how low will it get this year.

I read somewhere that we could hit low 20k this year, but it shouldn't break lower than the all time high from 4 years ago.

If that's the case then 20s would be a perfect spot to buy more.

Your wish would soon be granted,it is now below $30k.
BTW,did you hear Marshall Islands will be issuing digital coins?

Quote:

Originally Posted by slokor (Post 1163412)
Hey dumba$$ go look at my posts all the way to 2017 - youll see me posting about my BTC holdings all the way back then and the way I feel about it as well as my plans - which have not changed.
And for someone who contributes so little to this forum and has so many who do NOT appreciate what you have to say id consider posting less.

I have better things to do than to look back on your stupid posts going back 2017,it is now under $30k,if I were you ,I would liquidate and see what 's next.
but then being an idiot,you would hold on to it until it goes to $20k and pat yourself on the shoulder as a true investor.

Quote:

Originally Posted by slokor (Post 1163571)
Well considering the words he used when referring to me were rather unpleasant I dont think my post used any outrageous words.
But Saijin is right. No point in bothering with someone like that. Everyone here knows what agent is all about and the level of knowledge they possess (which is rather low). Nno point in letting a troll get to me - a waste of time on someone who just doesnt get it and never will.
Ill just ignore those posts from now on.

what do you know about me?
every time you guys talk about me,I have a good laugh,nothing is true,all mindless speculations.
I am still waiting for someone to come along , someone who is observant,perceptive,intuitive to have something to say,none of you do.
BTW,you think I am a she because I told you so,are you all so naive?
Oh,I should know better, the same naviety that bitcoin is going to $100,000 .

I would tell you this-if Bitcoin reaches $100,000,I will give all of you $10k each.
timeframe,.Dec 31,2021.

Trading or investing in Bitcoin is no different than trading/investing in commodities,stocks ,bonds,you want to hear the good and the bad,I know a man who was very successful,he has heard all the good news,now he wants to hear the bad news.
He wants you to convince him not to invest or take a position .
There are a lot of ass kissers out there,they will always tell you what you want to hear.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebaywanton (Post 1163580)
We should bounce off that 28k support, and if not, then 25k because there are sooooo many buy orders at that range.

Just my opinion lol

do you have any proof of these sooo many orders ?

and what is the size of these orders?

slokor 02-28-2021 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1143776)
Master Charge has decided not to add Bitcoin to its network ,as it is too volatile

Yes cryptocurrency trading never ceases 24/7/365

quest 02-28-2021 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1143776)

I don't think they ever had any serious plans for BTC
BTC volatility was obvious thing for long time.
Most likely it was another pump and dump scenario :)

SaiJin 02-28-2021 09:19 PM

what? You sure about that?

quest 03-01-2021 03:35 AM

Miami is considering giving city employees the opportunity to get their salaries paid in bitcoin: https://www.forbes.com/sites/rogerhu...h=4d00653bc6c9

Miami is trying to be tech-city.

There is no seriuos plans for BTC, just another crazy idea :)

james_112233 03-01-2021 04:29 AM

Just keep those ideas coming guys ... I just want a spike in BTC so I can withdraw my funds with a profit lol until the next dip where i'll buy in again and wait for more enthusiastic predictions.

I think that's what everyone is doing.

Banks /government won't allow crypto to take over ... ever.

rsot 03-01-2021 04:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quest (Post 1143848)
Miami is considering giving city employees the opportunity to get their salaries paid in bitcoin: https://www.forbes.com/sites/rogerhu...h=4d00653bc6c9

Miami is trying to be tech-city.

There is no seriuos plans for BTC, just another crazy idea :)

Nice find :)

vogeltron 03-07-2021 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 1143855)
Nice find :)

RSOT so awesome to see you are still a regular on here!!!!

rsot 03-07-2021 06:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vogeltron (Post 1144639)

I am bud :) I have been dabbling with crypto and it's been interesting learning from nate's posts

DENDEN76 03-07-2021 06:50 PM

Whos seen crypto art? Some pieces are reselling on the open market for 1000s% higher.

james_112233 03-08-2021 03:15 AM

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1813502.html

The antivirus guy McAfee pump n dumped

DENDEN76 03-08-2021 04:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by james_112233 (Post 1144790)
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1813502.html

The antivirus guy McAfee pump n dumped

Elons doing the same thing again. Even after getting into trouble with manipulating his own stock in the past.

quest 03-08-2021 05:47 AM

Same thing happening with BTC :)

james_112233 03-08-2021 05:48 AM

If coinbase didn't charge such large fees and you had the balls to put in 20k you can make £300-500 on a weekly basis id say. Just buying low and selling high i.e. 32k buy sell at 37k

quest 03-08-2021 06:12 AM

Don't invest in something you don't understand - thats golden rule.

If you follow some "gurus", read few articles or watch promotional videos on youtube - that does not mean you understand how to invest.

If you know how to use your smartphone ant other technologies - that does not mean that you understand how BTC works.

My advice - stay away from it and put your money into something that you really know how it works or you can control it - like business.

@NasterXchange 03-11-2021 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quest (Post 1144813)
Don't invest in something you don't understand - thats golden rule.

If you follow some "gurus", read few articles or watch promotional videos on youtube - that does not mean you understand how to invest.

If you know how to use your smartphone ant other technologies - that does not mean that you understand how BTC works.

My advice - stay away from it and put your money into something that you really know how it works or you can control it - like business.

I fully agree with this.
However an investment in knowledge pays the best interest. I encourage you guys to take time and educate yourself about this promising topic. CRYTPO is THE FUTURE.
All institutions are trying now to buy large quantity of crypto (BTC, ETH etc....), BIG PLAYERS are buying too large quantity, then you understand what it means...

And remember this, more institutional demand means more profits for non institutional users...

quest 03-11-2021 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @NasterXchange (Post 1145163)
I fully agree with this.
However an investment in knowledge pays the best interest. I encourage you guys to take time and educate yourself about this promising topic. CRYTPO is THE FUTURE.
All institutions are trying now to buy large quantity of crypto (BTC, ETH etc....), BIG PLAYERS are buying too large quantity, then you understand what it means...

And remember this, more institutional demand means more profits for non institutional users...

Big players taking money from small dumb players :)

@NasterXchange 03-11-2021 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quest (Post 1145171)

Hahaha
not necessary but not impossible :-)
Don't be dumb, be smart, educate yourself ^^

CaptainComedown 03-12-2021 03:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quest (Post 1145171)

They can't take your money if you don't sell! I always go all in on Cryptocurrency, and I never ever ever sell if it dips. If you wait a while it will go back into profit, it has done this every single time for literally years now, and if you look at 5 year or 10 year charts you can see that crypto has been going up and up.
Just invest into something promising, like ETH, ADA or similar and then don't worry about it for a few years and you are basically guaranteed a healthy payout. I usually watch the market and every time it dips I just buy more, the dollar cost averaging over several years gives the portfolio even better stability.

Honestly it confuses me how people end up losing money in crypto. If it makes money, sell it, if it doesn't make money then hang onto it until it does! You only lose if you panic!

rsot 03-12-2021 05:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainComedown (Post 1145276)
They can't take your money if you don't sell! I always go all in on Cryptocurrency, and I never ever ever sell if it dips. If you wait a while it will go back into profit, it has done this every single time for literally years now, and if you look at 5 year or 10 year charts you can see that crypto has been going up and up.
Just invest into something promising, like ETH, ADA or similar and then don't worry about it for a few years and you are basically guaranteed a healthy payout. I usually watch the market and every time it dips I just buy more, the dollar cost averaging over several years gives the portfolio even better stability.

Honestly it confuses me how people end up losing money in crypto. If it makes money, sell it, if it doesn't make money then hang onto it until it does! You only lose if you panic!

And only put in money that you don't require urgently in order to go long

quest 03-12-2021 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainComedown (Post 1145276)

Sure they can

Best buyers are "holders" - they raise the price and higher price attracts more buyers, and bubble is growing based on expactation to get rich out of this growth.

Pump & dump - thats what big players do.. microstrategy is best example of it :)

slokor 03-12-2021 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quest (Post 1145346)
Sure they can

Best buyers are "holders" - they raise the price and higher price attracts more buyers, and bubble is growing based on expactation to get rich out of this growth.

Pump & dump - thats what big players do.. microstrategy is best example of it :)

/cue sarcasm
Right... so Crypto is just a bubble.
Duly noted.
Guess ill run and sell all my holdings before it bursts.
What would I do without informed individuals like you... you realy saved my butt here. Thanks.
/end sarcasm

quest 03-13-2021 03:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slokor (Post 1145349)
/cue sarcasm
Right... so Crypto is just a bubble.
Duly noted.
Guess ill run and sell all my holdings before it bursts.
What would I do without informed individuals like you... you realy saved my butt here. Thanks.
/end sarcasm

Nobody can save you sarcastic guy. Hold it tight and expect the best :D

rsot 03-13-2021 04:52 AM

Morning chuckle :)

nate 03-13-2021 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quest (Post 1145346)
Sure they can

Show me example of Microstrategy dumping please. You must have a subscription to Glass Node and are able to see Microstrategy's on chain metrics and following their addresses. While your at it, show me example of Grayscale dumping also please.

nate 03-13-2021 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vogeltron (Post 1144639)

FKN @VOGELTRON'S BACK!!! LFG... UP ONLY...

The way I remember it, it was you who got it poppin' off in here spring of 17'

Your return has been anxiously anticipated and IMO, Phase II has now officially begun.

quest 03-13-2021 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nate (Post 1145446)
Show me example of Microstrategy dumping please. You must have a subscription to Glass Node and are able to see Microstrategy's on chain metrics and following their addresses. While your at it, show me example of Grayscale dumping also please.

They are in pumping phase right now, trying to involve more players into BTC. Just look how much effort MicroStrategy CEO Saylor put into promoting BTC on every possible media chanel.
This guy, most likely, involved Tesla into this game.

Of course, they will never announce when they will liquidate their BTC. You will know it after party :D