The amount of scammers from China is ridiculous - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Account Topics > Dropshipping & Wholesale Suppliers

Dropshipping & Wholesale Suppliers Discuss Dropshipping on/off eBay, Amazon, Shopify, Etsy and other platforms.

Old 5 Days Ago

Activity: 37%
Longevity: 6%
Default The amount of scammers from China is ridiculous

I mean you go to any wholesale site like Alibaba etc and the site is full of ⊗⊗⊗⊗ scamming companies, it's a wonder how they're allowed to operate on there. The worst part is they almost always want to contact you offsite so there's no proof or liability on the websites part. It's a complete struggle to go through so many suppliers/wholesale websites and just scam after scam, so tiring. I really wonder how you guys find good reliable suppliers, especially from China who seem like a total gamble.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 5 Days Ago

Activity: 17%
Longevity: 0%
Default Re: The amount of scammers from China is ridiculous

every country has scammers. I want to buy ebay account, but cheated by one austrialia man .
Old 5 Days Ago
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 7,876 Times in 7,200 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by anewlifehelen View Post
every country has scammers. I want to buy ebay account, but cheated by one austrialia man .
You didnt use an authorized seller from here?
Old 5 Days Ago
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,693 Times in 2,763 Posts
Activity: 48%
Longevity: 37%

It's because those companies are not quite state sponsored but encouraged to operate the way they do to maximize revenue. There's no such thing as "intellectual property" over there. Companies have to actually innovate in order to get ahead so competing firms constantly try to cut corners and undercut each other.

I've never been "scammed" by a Chinese vendor per se but you definitely get what you pay for.. always. Most Ali/DH sellers accept Paypal so just find one who takes Paypal. Don't use non-reversible payment methods until you've established a good relationship.. etc, etc.

The ironic part of it is that American companies are having tons of their IP stolen and re-sold yet they continue doing business in China because it's the only place in the world where there's a constant supply of slave labor.

Last edited by phaz0rz; 5 Days Ago at 08:17 AM.
Old 4 Days Ago

Activity: 52%
Longevity: 3%

If it wasn't for the Chinese I wouldn't be making money. So god bless them
The Following User Says Thank You to DENDEN76 For This Useful Post:
glacier922 (4 Days Ago)
Old 4 Days Ago
Threadstarter  

Activity: 37%
Longevity: 6%

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
It's because those companies are not quite state sponsored but encouraged to operate the way they do to maximize revenue. There's no such thing as "intellectual property" over there. Companies have to actually innovate in order to get ahead so competing firms constantly try to cut corners and undercut each other.

I've never been "scammed" by a Chinese vendor per se but you definitely get what you pay for.. always. Most Ali/DH sellers accept Paypal so just find one who takes Paypal. Don't use non-reversible payment methods until you've established a good relationship.. etc, etc.

The ironic part of it is that American companies are having tons of their IP stolen and re-sold yet they continue doing business in China because it's the only place in the world where there's a constant supply of slave labor.
Agree but really confused how alibaba is still so popular with the thousands of scamming companies on there who have only been registered less then a year. It seems to me alibaba does not care for buyers, and this kind of business model should not be feasible. Buyers being turned off because of your site being linked to being a scamming haven for chinese. ****ty website, no real checks on sellers, anyone selling a 2k item for peanuts should be instantly banned or manually reviewed. I want to order but it just seems like a total scam.
Old 3 Days Ago

Activity: 52%
Longevity: 3%

Use alibaba as an online catalogue. Find what you need, contact the seller directly, tell them what you need and only pay via PayPal directly. Theres companies that can source and physically vet the products for a fee.