eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Account Services (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/account-services/)
-   -   IPBurger — THE HIGHEST QUALITY FRESH DEDICATED US/UK IPs [VPN Service Provider!] (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/account-services/106404-ipburger-highest-quality-fresh-dedicated-us-uk-ips-vpn-service-provider.html)

aspkin 10-01-2017 04:21 PM

Re: IPBurger — THE HIGHEST QUALITY FRESH DEDICATED US/UK IPs [VPN Service Provider!]

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kleenearth (Post 874906)
Bought an IP about a month ago, works flawlessly. Now I want to buy another one. Is there a step by step guide on how to set up more than 1 VPN on the same computer (different user accounts of course).
Thanks

It's super easy.

Using the same software from the first VPN, upload another IP profile.

You will now have two IP profiles. Upload more and you will have more to choose from and be able to connect, disconnect, rename, etc.

I rename mine to the corresponding accounts they're for, it's nice.

If you have any trouble contact support and we'll help out.

aspkin 10-05-2017 05:29 PM

Re: IPBurger — THE HIGHEST QUALITY FRESH DEDICATED US/UK IPs [VPN Service Provider!]

LIMITED TIME BONUS!

Subscribed [VIP] Forum Membership Included Free

Get Subscribed [VIP] Forum Membership for Free with the purchase of a Fresh Dedicated US or UK IP Address.

https://secure.ipburger.com/

*To Qualify you must leave your honest review of IPBurger below and contact me with your order details so I can set you up.

Thanks!

aspkin 10-07-2017 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rookprop (Post 873294)
Just bought one. The guide was easy to follow. Tried it out on a new ebay account. Hope everything works. Thanks. Now i dont have to rely on my phone data.

Glad to hear it! :thumb:

Ubaida 10-07-2017 10:46 PM

As of today, I have over 20 Dedicated IPs from IP Burger and they work flawlessly and connect fast with a simple clean client. The service they provide is top notch, your support ticket is usually answered within minutes or an hour max. Even though I got a year subscription for them, they split up payments over a few months for me. Thank you guys

jasonbkk 10-08-2017 05:24 AM

Hi

I wish to purchase IP burger, what are the payment options?

I am from the United Kingdom but currently live in Thailand. My banking options are all using UK debit/credit cards

Would it be a problem paying from a Thailand IP address using my UK credit card?

aspkin 10-08-2017 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ubaida (Post 876181)
As of today, I have over 20 Dedicated IPs from IP Burger and they work flawlessly and connect fast with a simple clean client. The service they provide is top notch, your support ticket is usually answered within minutes or an hour max. Even though I got a year subscription for them, they split up payments over a few months for me. Thank you guys

Awesome, glad to hear it!

Will get back to your pm shortly.

toluxa1 10-09-2017 12:04 PM

What is the difference between the dedicated VPN plan and the Fresh VPN plan? Which is best to operate a stealth paypal account?

aspkin 10-09-2017 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toluxa1 (Post 876481)
What is the difference between the dedicated VPN plan and the Fresh VPN plan? Which is best to operate a stealth paypal account?

Both are great for eBay/PayPal.

Fresh are dedicated IPs that have NOT been used before by any other customers, they're "fresh".

Dedicated has been used before but not for at lest 90 days, giving them time to cool down and be used again without issue.

There are slight price differences between packages. Both packages work great for eBay/PayPal. It just depends on what you want for your account.

All IPs are checked for abuse.

We acquire and remove IPs regularly that do not meet our standards.

Thanks for your question!

toluxa1 10-10-2017 05:52 AM

I placed order with my prepaid card yesterday but you system gave me sa message saying manual review will be done and all that. I am not sure why. My card has not been charged yet. Mind looking at it?

Quote:

Originally Posted by aspkin (Post 876543)
Both are great for eBay/PayPal.

Fresh are dedicated IPs that have NOT been used before by any other customers, they're "fresh".

Dedicated has been used before but not for at lest 90 days, giving them time to cool down and be used again without issue.

There are slight price differences between packages. Both packages work great for eBay/PayPal. It just depends on what you want for your account.

All IPs are checked for abuse.

We acquire and remove IPs regularly that do not meet our standards.

Thanks for your question!

aspkin 10-10-2017 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toluxa1 (Post 876641)
I placed order with my prepaid card yesterday but you system gave me sa message saying manual review will be done and all that. I am not sure why. My card has not been charged yet. Mind looking at it?

We verify credit card payments against fraud and unfortunately at this time we can't tell the difference between prepaid and real credit cards. As a result fraud protection enabled will mark your payment as fraud if there is any mismatch information on checkout.

Contact us and we'll see what can be done: https://secure.ipburger.com/submitti...tep=2&deptid=1

jasonbkk 10-11-2017 02:41 AM

Signed up to my first fresh IP Burger account and it runs perfect. great service will be purchasing more!

aspkin 10-11-2017 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jasonbkk (Post 876838)
Signed up to my first fresh IP Burger account and it runs perfect. great service will be purchasing more!

Glad to hear it! :thumb:

Let us know if you need anything else.

aspkin 10-12-2017 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jasonbkk (Post 876231)
Hi

I wish to purchase IP burger, what are the payment options?

I am from the United Kingdom but currently live in Thailand. My banking options are all using UK debit/credit cards

Would it be a problem paying from a Thailand IP address using my UK credit card?

I would suggest paying with Bitcoin or PayPal.

You won't have any issues checking out with those payment options.

Tommyscott 10-13-2017 02:26 AM

Can I change my IP address after using it for a couple of months

aspkin 10-13-2017 02:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tommyscott (Post 877301)
Can I change my IP address after using it for a couple of months

Yep, we can do that.

There is a one time charge ($15) for IP changing.

jasonbkk 10-14-2017 04:29 AM

Is the Subscribed [VIP] Forum Membership Included Free still available?

aspkin 10-14-2017 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jasonbkk (Post 877636)

Yep, send me a PM after your order with your order details and I'll set you up. :thumb:

aspkin 10-15-2017 01:31 PM

LIMITED TIME BONUS!

Get Subscribed [VIP] Forum Membership for Free with the purchase of a Fresh Dedicated US or UK IP Address.

*To Qualify you must leave your honest review of IPBurger below and contact me with your order details so I can set you up.

Thanks!

mas7ermind 10-16-2017 07:03 AM

I can confirm that the service is very good and works as supposed to. Very pleased

aspkin 10-16-2017 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mas7ermind (Post 878019)
I can confirm that the service is very good and works as supposed to. Very pleased

Awesome! Glad to hear it. :thumb:

aspkin 10-19-2017 02:09 PM

LIMITED TIME BONUS!

Thanks!

aspkin 10-20-2017 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jasonbkk (Post 877636)

You're set now. :thumb:

Thanks!