Listing Views 0 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 10-27-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 45%
Default Listing Views 0

I just opened one of my accounts and proceeded to the active listing page. All of my items have a 0 next to them for listing views.

I then searched my items and they are still up.

Ive never seen this before is anyone else seeing this on the Bay
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-28-2016

Longevity: 53%
Default Re: Listing Views 0

Ebay got hack methinks and strange things are happening. Probably no worries.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kajunrook For This Useful Post:
kingpin100 (10-29-2016)
Old 10-28-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 49%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Ebay got hacked and the hackers removed the page views feature? Unlikely...

Sounds more like an account issue to me. Some accounts have way more search visibility than others.
Old 10-28-2016

Longevity: 54%

Finally on Aspkin !!!!!!!!!!

This is a massive issue for me.
I have had the same.
To give you an example one of my items was on page 3 last Saturday, on Sunday it went in to the top 10 of page one - without any sales in between.
It then climbed to number 3 on page 1 - but Wednesday evening, at about 23:00 it stopped, Thursday, it was back on the bottom of page 2.
Because I have been having this issue for some time, I have been recording the number of page views and there were no page views through Thursday morning -NONE!!
How do you go from 3 in page one selling 90 items a day to bottom of page 2 selling 3 items a day???
My items are all promoted, with active promotions on them to give them extra exposure.

When I list new items, they get a maximum of 6 to 9 views in 24 hours and then disaaper.

They seem to switch off your views and it is due to account issues.
I Created a thread;
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-di...again-but.html

And no one has yet had any comments about this.

It is to do with an issue on the account and it is identified through PAYPAL as I have 2 accounts that are linked to the same payapl - the other one has 100% feedback, no DSR's, Top Rated, Bronze Power seller and I am luck if I sell say 5 items a day on that - and the items I am talking about sell about 10,000 units a day on eBay UK.

I would be interested to know if you have had any issue's with eBay, either feedback, DSR increase, dispute issues, PayPal claims etc in the last 3 months.
Also what does your DSR state for Global region - are you below standard anywhere?
Old 10-29-2016
Threadstarter  

This question has nothing to do with search visibility. All of my items are on the top of the first page. The account is in perfect standing no issues. All items had 20+ views the next day 0.... I started using frooapps now i cant even see the items through ebay.. only in fro... Im thinking it has to do with frooapps or i shut something off.. This is my 1st time using a template company i always wrote my own html

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
Ebay got hacked and the hackers removed the page views feature? Unlikely...

Sounds more like an account issue to me. Some accounts have way more search visibility than others.
Old 10-29-2016
Threadstarter  

This has happened to other accounts i have.. I will research your questions and respond soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainMan View Post
Finally on Aspkin !!!!!!!!!!

This is a massive issue for me.
I have had the same.
To give you an example one of my items was on page 3 last Saturday, on Sunday it went in to the top 10 of page one - without any sales in between.
It then climbed to number 3 on page 1 - but Wednesday evening, at about 23:00 it stopped, Thursday, it was back on the bottom of page 2.
Because I have been having this issue for some time, I have been recording the number of page views and there were no page views through Thursday morning -NONE!!
How do you go from 3 in page one selling 90 items a day to bottom of page 2 selling 3 items a day???
My items are all promoted, with active promotions on them to give them extra exposure.

When I list new items, they get a maximum of 6 to 9 views in 24 hours and then disaaper.

They seem to switch off your views and it is due to account issues.
I Created a thread;
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-di...again-but.html

And no one has yet had any comments about this.

It is to do with an issue on the account and it is identified through PAYPAL as I have 2 accounts that are linked to the same payapl - the other one has 100% feedback, no DSR's, Top Rated, Bronze Power seller and I am luck if I sell say 5 items a day on that - and the items I am talking about sell about 10,000 units a day on eBay UK.

I would be interested to know if you have had any issue's with eBay, either feedback, DSR increase, dispute issues, PayPal claims etc in the last 3 months.
Also what does your DSR state for Global region - are you below standard anywhere?
Old 10-29-2016
Threadstarter  

You are right bro everything is back to normal... ebay was hacked.. thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajunrook View Post
Ebay got hack methinks and strange things are happening. Probably no worries.
Old 10-29-2016

Give it 5 8 days and then see...... I bet you will be back in the same position...
I would like to see you update this thread after that time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingpin100 View Post
You are right bro everything is back to normal... ebay was hacked.. thanks
Old 10-30-2016
Threadstarter  

Will do... Ive seen what your talking about happen on a few of my other accounts... I think ebay does that to balance out the selling for other sellers... Thats my best guess... but i will keep this thread going no problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainMan View Post
Give it 5 8 days and then see...... I bet you will be back in the same position...
I would like to see you update this thread after that time.
Old 10-30-2016
Threadstarter  

I forgot to add ...... this topics meaning was my total view count went to 0... Not how people viewed the listings that day...

Every item had a 0 in the listing view column ...

Like i said the account is in perfect standing no issues what so ever 100% positive. I ship all my items the same day never miss a beat... i get up at 5am in bed at 11pm with 4 employees.... each major account is monitored every 15min.

You can manipulate eBay system of search rating and sales... sell the same items on different accounts... i switch html templates and stealth locations....ip's....business name.... etc.........

its seems you are investing a lot of time and engery into data collection when i would spend that time beating them at there own game...

Quote:
Will do... Ive seen what your talking about happen on a few of my other accounts... I think ebay does that to balance out the selling for other sellers... Thats my best guess... but i will keep this thread going no problem.

Last edited by kingpin100; 10-30-2016 at 02:59 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to kingpin100 For This Useful Post:
MountainMan (10-31-2016)
Old 10-31-2016

Many Thanks for the additional info and insight, very useful.

You make a very valid point, but I unfortunately do not have your experience of resources to do as you are doing, nor do I know anything about HTML.
I think you maybe much more tech savvy, whereas I may be a little old school to put it best!!

Never the less I would be very interested in what you find.

Quote:
I forgot to add ...... this topics meaning was my total view count went to 0... Not how people viewed the listings that day...

Every item had a 0 in the listing view column ...

Like i said the account is in perfect standing no issues what so ever 100% positive. I ship all my items the same day never miss a beat... i get up at 5am in bed at 11pm with 4 employees.... each major account is monitored every 15min.

You can manipulate eBay system of search rating and sales... sell the same items on different accounts... i switch html templates and stealth locations....ip's....business name.... etc.........

its seems you are investing a lot of time and engery into data collection when i would spend that time beating them at there own game...