ebay customers getting more and more AGGRESSIVE!!!!!!! - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 11-05-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 79%
Default Re: ebay customers getting more and more AGGRESSIVE!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonda View Post
Simple... You move on to another platform. When you cannot take control of something, you change your own mindset.
Just about every platform has scammers, why would changing platform change anything? We just need to deal with these things.....beat them at their own game.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-05-2016
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 7%
Longevity: 66%

Quote:
Originally Posted by vettefever17 View Post
The best solution to difficult customers is a nice cold six pack as you answer their messages or filed complaints.
I agree, if you do eBay long enough it will make you drink or use some kind of recreational drug.

To respond to the original post I get professional buyers who know how to abuse eBay. It sucks. You just have to tell them to open the return request and go through the process. I have to admit I have had a spike in these dumb claims myself. Many knowing what they are doing to avoid the cost of sending the item back themselves because they decided they didn't want it. I know majority of them were just hoping you would refund them and they keep the item.

Last edited by vogeltron; 11-05-2016 at 05:51 AM.
Old 11-05-2016

Longevity: 44%

As was stated above, hire someone.
Old 11-05-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by oven.hot.pizza View Post
I think thats why they invented marijuana.... as so one can deal with all the many many idiots out there.
420 best time of the day X

The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
easy.bake.oven (11-05-2016)
Old 11-05-2016
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 77%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
There are no levels or judgement on this forum
And I thought "post spammer" was a level with only 1 member
Old 11-05-2016

Longevity: 73%

Auto parts is that kind of a business, heck, I'll bet 50% of the items bought locally over the counter are wrong and get returned, online it's going to be even worse.

EB doesn't care about their complaint, ( much less yours ) they'll just tell the buyer to fill out a NAD or something else, as long as you deal with the problem promptly nothing is going to happen to you.

Click the box that says 'return for a refund', give them a label and get over it.

Seriously, too much emotion over this.

If you can't handle this you need to find another less stressful line of product.
Old 11-07-2016

Longevity: 44%

ebay really sucks...
Old 11-08-2016
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 60%

Another scammer or unreasonable customer..

Customer reported a bulb he bought fails on first use. by default sent him another bulb as a good will, and he emailed again saying he has another faulty bulb. He then said he is a car trader and knows what he is doing. Honestly. What are the chances that both bulbs bulbs we sent are faulty.

Ebayer these days have so much power and right leaving us good sellers the only option is to listen and pretending we have so much patience.

Does anyone feel the same as me when things happens on ebay, it feels as if the customer is stepping his foot on your head with his knife pointed on your neck?
Old 11-08-2016

Longevity: 51%

Troublesome customers always put me on edge no matter how trivial the issue is or how at fault I might be, I just hate dealing with them. Et.sy customers 99.9% of the time are super nice, but I've found eb.ayers are.... well... morons. Vicious vile little sobs. Bonanza customers are even worse (I imagine they've been banned from eb.ay lol)

But to me I'd rather deal with them than people in a shop face to face. I worked out of my parents shop for a while when I first started and you would get more than just these irritating little specimens. You'd get thieves, gypsies, addicts, irritating kids, that woman who thinks she knows what trading standards law is (you know her, typical blonde middle aged woman in a 4x4) and of course, the unemployed, elderly and disabled who just want someone to talk to.... for 3 hours.

Over the years I've refined my processes so that little to nothing can go wrong, so the odd unhappy customer over eb.ay is not that bad when I look back on the idiots I've had to refund face to face.
Old 11-08-2016

Longevity: 45%

Try to be as clear as possible on your listing thread. If the incompatibility is the main issue for you. Put it in bold on the listing and set a 10% restocking fee or something like that for refunds.
Old 11-10-2016
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 51%

I think as customers get more familiar with how easy a claim will lean into their favor, they are more and more brazen in what they try to get away with. There are whole categories of items I stopped selling (that paid so well) just because there were so many people who bought with a new user ID, pretended to be new at buying, asked "will this work for xyz because I need to use it asap" and then as soon as it arrives they say it doesn't work and refund me NOW before I open a dispute, knowing full well how damaging a dispute is and how they have me by the short and curlies. Its so frustrating, because it would take a whole week of selling to cover the losses from one item, and if someone really was disappointed in a damaged or defective unit, they'd be fine with returning it for a refund. It is really brutal, and of course Eb pushes as much of the burden on to the seller as they possibly can get away with, just to keep their $'s up. The profit margins have to get higher and higher to cover all of this, and if Ebay was playing a long game they'd settle for lesser burdens on the sellers and hold onto them longer.