eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   anybody been on unmolested for more than 12 months? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/1026-anybody-been-unmolested-more-than-12-months.html)

brokebackebay 08-16-2008 11:23 PM

Whoo, I've passed the one month mark with my three accounts created after obeying all the Stealth Rules. Selling on two, buying on one. It is soooooo hard though to not go back to selling what I love :(

asim7766 08-25-2008 12:06 AM

ebay gives you like 3 strikes when you violate their policy and you're out.

ebay 09-23-2008 09:56 PM

all they say is for the security of ebay we are suspending you
what sort of bulls**t reasons do they come out with

if they ever get a proper competitor auction website then they will start to treat the members fairly

until then keep taking the s*** they give you

brokebackebay 09-23-2008 10:15 PM

I'm nearing the three month mark, so far so good. It took a lot of hard work and continued vigilance, but without the assistance of the people on this Forum and the invaluable info from the Stealth Handbook, I would still be grieving the loss of a business I really enjoyed and made a decent living off of.
For those of you just getting started on this journey of worming your way back onto ebay, don't give up. The advice given here and in the Stealth works IF you follow it carefully and continue to check back in here for updates and things other people have learned from trial and error. There is hope, and not just for the short term successes.
Good luck!

Here We Go Again 09-23-2008 10:29 PM

I had 1 account make it 8 months until I got a eBay stalker.
Every time I would post a item on the account they would report it.
I finally got their 4 year old account taken down for harassment.
But that did not stop them. I finally lost that account due to their reporting my items.

swampler 09-25-2008 03:43 PM

Ugh-VeRO can kiss my ass-that's what got me suspended for 8 days, & now I'm gone for at least 30 b/c my account is in the "lowest 1% of Ebay users", which is BS b/c out of 1260 feedbacks, I have 6 negative total & my DSR is 4.6, so they can suck it. I think someone ratted me out but of course I can't prove it. I can still buy on Ebay-gee, thanks-and I have to get my rating up or I will be "permanently suspended." Bite me. I'm going to be back up & running here soon, thanks to your ebook. :)

HIRAM_NJ 09-27-2008 03:02 PM

Same thing, I am the "bottom 1% of all users" My sig says it all!

patcan 09-28-2008 03:07 PM

Honest seller suspended. Ebay is ruining my life!

I started with Ebay in 2000. I had over a 1000 feedbacks with 99.2% positive. I was a platinum power seller.
I left my full time job at the begining of 2007 to build my business on ebay, and make it my new full-time job.

The first year(07)..Everything went great. I had my ups and downs through the year but grossed about 275,000. So I felt I was doing something right.

Well that was until VERO. .feb 08

It all started with a stupid little decal. Yep, a sticker!! Ebay shut my auction down and said I violated a trademark.(strike 1)
Ok, so I re-worded my auction, and let it fly again. Mind you, there was plenty of the decals currently being sold on ebay, and that's where I got mine originally. Well after a week or so, they shut ALL my auctions down. (strike 2). Again with the same problem, trademark infringement.
So, this time I STOPPED selling the stupid decal. I concentrated on all my other products, and things got back to normal until............wham! you guess it, they claimed I was selling counterfeits. Which was a complete lie. I had been on ebay for 8 years with nearly 100% feedback, and "Counterfeits" were NEVER part of my inventory.
I tried calling them and begging them to understand that there must be mistake......NOTHING.
They really don't care about their sellers, and it didn't matter one bit that for the last 8 years I had bought and sold countless items on their site, with nearly perfect feedback.

(I used to pay over $900 a month in ebay and paypal fees)

so after the final take-down, they suspended me permanently. With no hopes of appealing the decision.
I considered sueing ebay and the company claiming I infringed on their trademark, but I couldn't afford it. I also was told by a lawyer friend, I had no hopes of winning and would only be wasting my time/money.

Anyways, my business has pretty much fizzled out to nothing, and now I in danger of losing my house.

I tried using another name on ebay and they eventually caught it, and suspended that one too based solely on the fact that it was associated to the other suspended account.

I have been reading this website with hopes of getting back on ebay. so I can make a living. I am an honest seller. I do not scam people and everything I sell is exactly what I claim it is.
HELP!!

Pat

cect-cellphones 10-13-2008 02:26 AM

I think ebay can be sued in a classaction for suspention without merit. I was suspended for Tradenark Violations, I am 100% the product does not violate any trademark. I challanged ebay to provide the Trademark the product violated, and Could not provide one. Instead, their answer stated the product had the mark of violating some trademark!
The first time asked several times for the reason, their answer was "we can't disclose how......". It's like taking you to court for a traffic violation, and you ask the judge what violation? and the judge answers, a traffic violation but we can't tell you what it's! It really feals like that. Any of you know a lawyer, check this thing out as it could a big violation of sellers rights?

Ebay_Victim 11-04-2008 05:41 AM

Here We Go Again- thats exactly what happened to me. i had a stalker reporting me for everything. But the thing that got me suspended was trademark infringement.

she even had her friends reporting me at the same time i didnt get a chance to even make the 3 strikes! My account lasted over a year, with almost 2000 fbs, powerseller. i called ebay every day about the stalker. i know who she is and all her friends, they shillbid, i reported them for it. Just read their auctions and all the auctions are exactly the same. Same format, same font, same description, same pics. ebay says just bc they bidded on a few items don't make them shill bidders. Each of them even left this poor guy 4 neg. all at the same time. its SO OBVIOUS!

thanks to this site, my 3 new accounts so far are doing well.

The funny thing is, i owed $300+ fees, and before they suspended me, i was really working on paying them. so i made it to like $150. then they suspended me. and i never had any problems infringement or anything.

i wont be making any payments early

Here We Go Again 11-04-2008 08:03 AM

^^^^^^^^^
It looks like my stalker finally went away.
They followed me to another 2 accounts because they were searching for a specific item and they saw my pictures.
I finally figured out what item it was and what size so I stopped listing that item.
I had to re-take ALL my pictures and re-work ALL my ads. That was a pain.
But it looks like they are gone for now.

brandon1984 11-06-2008 04:37 AM

i think all of us people who got suspended for no reason should join together and get a class action lawsuit against ebay. SERIOULSY. I can see it now, "suspended ebayers sue ebay for $100,000,000 and now ebay may be going out of business" Anyway i was suspsended for copyright violation. and when i emailed them and told them i can prove to them my items are not ⊗⊗⊗⊗. all i got was the same b/s automated email. and they never gave me a chance to prove they where real. i even reported them to the better business bureau and they told the bbb that the suspension is just and they will not remove it. i would like to meet the new ebay owner and punch him in the damn nose and bash his teeth in,

Here We Go Again 11-30-2008 04:00 PM

I just got my 1 year congratulations e-card from eBay on one of my accounts.
Bronze PowerSeller - 1100+ Feedback & 1 Neutral.
This one account is paying for my Harley this year.... No problems.

hattmall 11-30-2008 04:59 PM

10 years+ 1 month on main account, two 30 day suspensions for poor seller performance - negative feedback etc. ive had other accounts suspended permantently, but i never risk doin anything from my main account.

h0liday007 01-04-2009 08:51 AM

I got suspended because my wife and her brother were shill bidding on their stuff and he's still on,and i got the boot.

NotGoodEnuff 01-06-2009 05:42 PM

Went 11 months. Then Paypal asked for ssn.

manicbuyer 01-08-2009 04:39 PM

I was suspended this morning. I have been on ebay as a seller/buyer had approx. 1000 feedback at almost 100%- approximately 8 years. I had a VERO shut down a month ago. I sent the manufacturer that complained a copy of "predated" receipt from local store and manufacturer didn't respond for 10 days and "then" gave a benign ok but I had missed the Christmas season and returned these items. This morning I received the email claiming my account was suspended- I am no longer a registered user and sited abuse of ebay without any other information. Each letter I sent requesting what it was I supposedly did was returned with a generic canned response and the last one stated they no longer have to respond to my emails ( I have been extremely civil in my requests because I have mentally washed my hands of ebay with the grief that last 6 weeks ). No explanation. Unbelievable to me. I offer 100% cash refund guarantees on my listings now all these buyers will receive notice from ebay and get scared and demand returns and I can't even access my account to back up refunds , communicate with them, etc. It's unbelievable.

ebay 01-08-2009 07:02 PM

that must have felt like being hit by a mike tyson knockout punch

stuball 01-09-2009 08:37 PM

so has anyone thought of suing EBay?

Can we sue EBAY?

I was thrown off for VERO twice. This second suspension is indefinite. I complained about all of the other identical listings. They didn't remove them, they are still on, but I am thrown off. Anyone think I have any grounds for suing?

How can I get back on?

Thanks for your help.

ebay 01-09-2009 09:16 PM

buy the stealth book and it will have everything to get you back on

Savannah 01-09-2009 11:56 PM

Daktari!!!! I can hear the theme song in my head thank you....boy Modee we are really showing our age aren't we? Maybe we should start a classic TV thread???? Sadly we would be the only 2 people posting....remember the cross eyed lion????

NO ID 01-12-2009 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Savannah (Post 72075)
Daktari!!!! I can hear the theme song in my head thank you....boy Modee we are really showing our age aren't we? Maybe we should start a classic TV thread???? Sadly we would be the only 2 people posting....remember the cross eyed lion????

lol - vero got me but i pointed out the other sellers that were doing worse than me - it was so obvious that they were the ones who were violating but we already know the result of that - they are still there selling strong - now that i dont get:confused: