eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   anybody been on unmolested for more than 12 months? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/1026-anybody-been-unmolested-more-than-12-months.html)

tgurly 12-04-2009 03:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NotGoodEnuff (Post 113827)
Probably so. Just looking at all the accounts I had go down - having this one is quite an accomplishment for me. My 2 year old account was one of my first. I need to get to making accounts. I have a couple. But, again, I just want a normal business right now. I have my website that I have been working on. And planning a wedding. So, with that and every day life, I just don't seem to have enough time. It is after midnight and I am still processing orders from the day. And will hit the floor running tomorrow.

When I got suspended, I made 1 or 2 accounts a day. I should get back to that.

When you created accounts, did you obtain LLC's for any of the accounts you created?

NotGoodEnuff 12-04-2009 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tgurly (Post 114017)
When you created accounts, did you obtain LLC's for any of the accounts you created?

No, never have

coreychambers 12-10-2009 06:38 PM

Corey Chambers Auction Consignment on eBay Estate Sales

While Corey Chambers on eBay has 10 years of experience on eBay, along with a very high feeback rating, eBay frequently accuses, threatens and punishes us and most other sellers by cancelling our listings, false accusations that we have purposely violated eBay's policies in an attempt to somehow cheat eBay. At the same time, eBay cancels listings and charges us for the listings they cancel, and falsely accuses us of shill bidding when someone buys from another who has ever used the same IP address.

eBay will either change its policies to become more customer-friendly or it will be replaced by an auction website that is focused on auctions and customer satisfaction.

-- Corey Chambers

Corey Chambers is a Trading Assistant on eBay with a Registered eBay Drop Off Location store in Santa Ana, CA. Corey offers free pick-up in Orange County, Los Angeles Downtown, Los Angeles West Hollywood, Long Beach, Torrance, Diamond Bar, Corona and Palm Springs, California. coreychambers.com

nek666 12-11-2009 12:09 AM

2 Years so far....

niemillonen 01-03-2010 05:03 AM

I've got several suspensions, eBay and PayPal, but because I'm selling authentic stuff with authentic suppliers and my real ID, I've always past them. They just take so friking long time. Thinking of going to stealt mode and several accounts...

nek666 01-03-2010 12:04 PM

Happy Ending

My account has been fine for almost 2 years without any problem. I am a power and top rated seller. I take off around $1000.00 every 8 days from Paypal and "zero" problems so far. My only concern is that my simon's credit card is close to be expired and I don't have a social security number.

djtee25 01-29-2010 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imjustme (Post 38321)
I run 10 accounts at the same time, with 20+ in backup or for rotation. I get about 1 suspension per month. Sometimes it's my fault because I get too careless.

MY NEW HERO When I grow up I WANNA BE JUST LIKE YOU :bounce:

uncletotem 04-04-2010 08:31 PM

The accounts that went down are mostly because of Paypal being limited and wanting my ssn. But, I figured out the trick with that one.

I have the Stealth Guide...reading and re-reading. lol
Is this done by using LLC?

I cant use my ssn as PP blocked me and I was a 10 year seller prior, great feedbacks, great 100% authentic items.
Never had a PP problem or issue for 10 years. The 2 ebay accounts from then are still alive (although cant use since they are linked to PP). My current 2 ebay accounts are live as well, but guess those are toast due to PP as well (this week limitation). Since I just got PP booted again, after 5 mths....they are wanting the ssn, invoices, ID... Then recived the email the next day that they will not review. I then logged into the two PP accounts to see the other two PP accounts that I had for 10 years included! So, they linked me somehow. How do I have a PP without my ssn? and no, family or friends are NOT an option.

Thank you!

OfficialGenius 04-09-2010 01:22 AM

No spamming f ake shoes!

nek666 04-09-2010 09:42 AM

Unmolested... by Paypal.

I don't know but I would like to try when I create a new Paypal account select that I am from other country like Mexico for example... you know there are 12.000.0000 immigrants in this country who doesn't have a SSN so how Paypal can ask them for a SSN? so my next new Paypal account will be that way...

bmwsouthside 04-13-2010 12:27 PM

Gift cards will get you suspended

sell more than 1 or 2 gift cards and get ready to get shut down.
had a conversation with paypal rep yesterday about it.

ebayhatter 04-14-2010 08:58 AM

How can you have 12 diff paypal accounts? Paypal verified me over and over with one and their was no way I could use false info.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebayhateluv (Post 38608)
Hi- I got a solid 6 months in on 3 accts + 8 months on 1...Basically-ever since I joined this Forum. I don't remember what Aspkins fees were for joining for a year-but I know they were too cheap for all the info + advice I get daily! I mean 1 good acct up for 30 days-brings me in min. $4000 sales..so go figure..I have 12 active selling accts+ well over 100 backups + I think 14 pp accts..All because of Membership here! ;)

IDK 04-18-2010 04:35 PM

I think ID verify should be added to the poll options.

clownlover54 04-23-2010 01:13 PM

also suspended vero

Quote:

Originally Posted by brandon1984 (Post 64135)
i think all of us people who got suspended for no reason should join together and get a class action lawsuit against ebay. SERIOULSY. I can see it now, "suspended ebayers sue ebay for $100,000,000 and now ebay may be going out of business" Anyway i was suspsended for copyright violation. and when i emailed them and told them i can prove to them my items are not ⊗⊗⊗⊗. all i got was the same b/s automated email. and they never gave me a chance to prove they where real. i even reported them to the better business bureau and they told the bbb that the suspension is just and they will not remove it. i would like to meet the new ebay owner and punch him in the damn nose and bash his teeth in,

I was also suspended and when i did the form saying my items were real they said I was doing it to get my account back i said well duh why else would i do it and they said no I tried explaining someone was playing and they said no if i listed something cheap it was ok but as soon as it was over a certain amount snd had a name the bomb went off. Half ,com owes me 6000.00 I hgave to wait 90 days for my money

slapped 04-23-2010 04:10 PM

Even with an LLC with a Legit Federal Tax ID, Paypal WILL at some point ask for a SSN, I cursed with the account for about a month when I went to make my First withdrawal of $700.00 ( After I had made several for less) I got limited, (and that was with all the other information already on file) and they asked for a SSN, which I was in a position to give them, ( Thank God)

That is my Biggest fear of this whole Stealth thing.

arshavin 05-13-2010 06:21 PM

Reading about the SSn request for US users. Do paypal ever ask for NIS in UK?

How do you guys get around this one?

Ebay_Victim 05-13-2010 07:15 PM

arshavin--thats exactly what i'd like to know
since my last post, ive been getting new accounts for at least 4-5 months and have no problems w ebay, except waiting for limitations lifted.., i havent got suspended yet, but paypal is my main problem. they always need my ID. and i have to start over. my other ebay accounts are still alive.

i wonder if i should just change my email and paypal account, and stay w the same ebay account. has anyone tried that?

aking 05-19-2010 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebay_Victim (Post 138410)
arshavin--thats exactly what i'd like to know
since my last post, ive been getting new accounts for at least 4-5 months and have no problems w ebay, except waiting for limitations lifted.., i havent got suspended yet, but paypal is my main problem. they always need my ID. and i have to start over. my other ebay accounts are still alive.

i wonder if i should just change my email and paypal account, and stay w the same ebay account. has anyone tried that?

No but I am going to try it next time.

oompaloompa 05-19-2010 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arshavin (Post 138400)
Reading about the SSn request for US users. Do paypal ever ask for NIS in UK?

How do you guys get around this one?

yes at a point in time they did ask for NI in the UK, that seems to have stopped now....

think US people have few different options to avoid ssn, and in UK if they do start asking officially, then it will be our turn to get creative..

Thenewguy 06-23-2010 03:20 AM

I used one that i was selling a ton of VERO items on and it was linked to a suspended account by every way possible! lol this is before i new about ebay stealth. The account was running for about 2.5 months before it got takin down!

realka 06-28-2010 05:24 AM

so many complaints about eBay, but why people stay in eBay?

Trimptop 07-13-2010 11:17 AM

Perfect, I rate that they SUCK!