Update On Account Suspension - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 09-16-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 38%
Default Update On Account Suspension

Hello TheRealist,
We appreciate your efforts to provide all the documentation we previously requested to verify your account. Unfortunately, the invoice you provided for the SSDs, smart watches, video game consoles, and laptops does not appear to be from an authorized reseller and therefore we cannot verify that the items being sold on your account are genuine. When working with suppliers it is important to make sure, you are dealing with a reliable company. As a seller, you are ultimately responsible for the legality of any item you offer for sale on eBay.

Regrettably, unless we are able to verify that your supplier is an authorized distributor of the items you sell, the restriction on your account will remain in place indefinitely. However, if you would like to continue your eBay business, you can provide documents showing your supplier is an authorized distributor or you can provide documents showing you have a different supplier that is authorized.

I realize that this may be frustrating and inconvenient, but we believe that not implementing these security measures would foster an unreliable and untrustworthy marketplace. There are websites that do not attempt to verify the goods being sold through them. Many of these websites consequently suffer from more fraud and counterfeit. Customers know this, and often choose not to use those websites. To maintain a level of safety and integrity, we believe that making an extra effort to verify the items being sold on our site is a necessity.

Thanks,
Fag eBay
--My account:
99.1% Positive Feedback. 60k Sold in 6 months. No cases ever decided against me. Great customer service account- Suspended Indefinitely....

I have started selling on a different account, prior to reading the Stealth Book. Hence my IP address has been compromised with the older account. It is under a different name but eBay never stated that I can not sell on another account but said I can not create another account(it was already created). What do you guys advise?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-16-2017

Longevity: 58%
Default Re: Update On Account Suspension

If its under the same IP its just a matter of time till they catch on, They're not stupid. They will find it. What kind of items were you selling? And where were you getting them from since you couldn't provide the documents?

Last edited by RichardCard82; 09-16-2017 at 01:36 PM.
Old 09-16-2017
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 38%

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCard82 View Post
If its under the same IP its just a matter of time till they catch on, They're not stupid. They will find it. What kind of items were you selling? And where were you getting them from since you couldn't provide the documents?
I did provide documents. I provided them with the invoices of the electronic store, It appears the electronic store is not "big enough" for them or well known. They have their license numbers, company Ein, permit # on their invoices, and still they rejected it, quite ridiculous. No I changed the IP address -ONCE I PURCHASED THE Stealth Book. But it was previously used for both accounts. How long will it take before they do catch on?
Im working on a stealth account as we speak.
Old 09-16-2017

Longevity: 58%

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealist View Post
I did provide documents. I provided them with the invoices of the electronic store, It appears the electronic store is not "big enough" for them or well known. They have their license numbers, company Ein, permit # on their invoices, and still they rejected it, quite ridiculous. No I changed the IP address -ONCE I PURCHASED THE Stealth Book. But it was previously used for both accounts. How long will it take before they do catch on?
Im working on a stealth account as we speak.
Its best not to use it anymore. I'd drop it if i were you and start fresh. Sorry this happened to you. Seems like you can't sell anything now a days without them thinking its all made in our basements or a cheap replica from china. Best of luck to you