creating ebay buyer accounts (NOT SELLING) - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 09-20-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 56%
Default creating ebay buyer accounts (NOT SELLING)

So i have my ebay selling account in good standin (original with almost 10k feedback)

Instead of stealth selling i'm doing stealth buying.

I already made like 4 accounts and purchased items using vanilla card but sometimes it's not going through. Sometimes it won't and next day it will.

But my question is. I wanna keep password simple for alll accounts so i don't forget (even writing in spreadsheet can be tedious for this).

Will have a last name and 3 digit same code for each of these accoounts pose a red flag?

So if i had 20 buyer accounts and password was last name and same 3 digit for easy remembering will this bring some attention and link to one buyer?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-20-2017

Longevity: 39%
Send a message via Skype™ to FIRST
Default Re: creating ebay buyer accounts (NOT SELLING)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamuru View Post
So i have my ebay selling account in good standin (original with almost 10k feedback)

Instead of stealth selling i'm doing stealth buying.

I already made like 4 accounts and purchased items using vanilla card but sometimes it's not going through. Sometimes it won't and next day it will.

But my question is. I wanna keep password simple for alll accounts so i don't forget (even writing in spreadsheet can be tedious for this).

Will have a last name and 3 digit same code for each of these accoounts pose a red flag?

So if i had 20 buyer accounts and password was last name and same 3 digit for easy remembering will this bring some attention and link to one buyer?
I would not recommend this to you. But this is not prohibited, this is not what ebay would link your accounts
Old 09-20-2017
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 56%

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIRST View Post
I would not recommend this to you. But this is not prohibited, this is not what ebay would link your accounts
So your saying doing buying accounts to buy items (kind of like wholesale) is not illegal or high risk linking?

I'm sure that is the case but purchasing items via gift cards is hit or miss.. that's why

So far vanilla card is doing best.
Old 09-20-2017

Longevity: 72%

Most of these services don't really 'know' your password, so it's unlikely they'll link you that way.

Why do you need all these buyer accounts, are you hoping to convert them to selling accounts at some point?
Old 11-11-2017
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 37%

For those multiple buying accounts if I want to use a cashback site like Topcashback I have to have a different Topcashback account for each ebay buying account or it's safe by having only one Topcashback account? Could my Buying accounts get linked by that?
Old 09-28-2019

Longevity: 37%

It's not the password that is going to link the accounts, it is your account profiles, browser fingerprint and your cookies that will. Everything you do online leaves unique identifiers that algorithms can pick up. If you want to hide activity from a service like Amazon or eBay you have to do that activity in the most generic and isolated way from your normal computer habits as possible. Ideally, separate computer, internet connection and applications. For most this is difficult. You can create a new profile in Windows, use a VPN and mobile hotspot and then have separate email accounts with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ names etc. That will likely keep you anonymous. Note that if you login with one of your real accounts or click on a forwarded email or do something, anything that puts previous fingerprinted activity with hidden activity on the same machine, then you likely just linked yourself.