eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   eBay Discussion! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/)
-   -   Unlimited Selling Account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-discussion/110873-unlimited-selling-account.html)

TheRealist 09-26-2017 07:05 PM

Unlimited Selling Account

So I have created a new eBay account under a real individual (great friend of mine) with a verifiable address name and paypal accounts. I have sold a used pair of boots but I do not see my seller limits?
Upon doing a little bit of research, almost in a sarcastic way I see people saying it can be an Unlimited Account? Sounds Ridiculous but at the same time I do not know if I should call into eBay.
Advise?

TheRealist 09-26-2017 07:26 PM

Re: Unlimited Selling Account

Wow, it appears that I actually do have an unlimited selling account!!! Golden Ticket!!!!!!
EVERYTHING I TOUCH TURNS TO GOLD!

Jennifer91 09-26-2017 07:31 PM

LOL I got 2 of these myself (no limit). And super high limits on my other accounts.

TheRealist 09-26-2017 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jennifer91 (Post 874025)
LOL I got 2 of these myself (no limit). And super high limits on my other accounts.

Are they still unlimited????
But for now Lets go!! Come get some of this Golden Energy!!!!!!!!! UNLIMITED MADNESS!! Never even heard of this, there is definitely a rainbow after the storm!

empirestate 09-26-2017 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheRealist (Post 874020)
So I have created a new eBay account under a real individual (great friend of mine) with a verifiable address name and paypal accounts. I have sold a used pair of boots but I do not see my seller limits?
Upon doing a little bit of research, almost in a sarcastic way I see people saying it can be an Unlimited Account? Sounds Ridiculous but at the same time I do not know if I should call into eBay.
Advise?

No such thing as Unlimited in eBay. You are naive friend...
How to clean photos
Best image resizer

TheRealist 09-26-2017 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by empirestate (Post 874031)

So advise me einstein, how do u know of this? have you ever encountered this or are you presupposing based on what you THINK it may be?

MM78 09-26-2017 08:31 PM

Empire isn't wrong...there's no such thing as "unlimited". High limits do exist. And before you question me about it, I've made around 20 or so just like that.

TheRealist 09-26-2017 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 874036)
Empire isn't wrong...there's no such thing as "unlimited". High limits do exist. And before you question me about it, I've made around 20 or so just like that.

Well, I dont see a limit on the account, its unlimited for now.
Ok, so you've made 20 of these bad boys...and did a limit get imposed after a certain time frame? Im guessing based on how the account is maintained will determine the limit after some time...

rsot 09-26-2017 09:53 PM

Even with high limits (or super high) on a new account, it does not mean you can go gungho on sales. Make backup accounts - circulate sales, spread the dread

empirestate 09-26-2017 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheRealist (Post 874034)
So advise me einstein, how do u know of this? have you ever encountered this or are you presupposing based on what you THINK it may be?

No advice for you. I'm happy being called Einstein though...
How to clean photos
Best image resizer

TheRealist 09-27-2017 04:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 874047)
Even with high limits (or super high) on a new account, it does not mean you can go gungho on sales. Make backup accounts - circulate sales, spread the dread

Of course. Im not stupid, Theres no way Im going to list mansions for sale on this account, Im still going to treat it as a new account with love tender and care..

TheRealist 09-27-2017 04:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by empirestate (Post 874056)
No advice for you. I'm happy being called Einstein though...

I never meant it, its called sarcasm genius

GhostOfAmazon 09-27-2017 07:55 AM

Even if that was sarcasm, you came across as an arrogant jerk.

There is not such thing as "unlimited" accounts.

In theory, ANY account is "unlimited" as in 90% of cases, accounts in good standing with eBay get limits auto increased anytime they come close to their limits.

Even so, start listing thousands of items all at once without the history to back it up and eBays Trust and Safety team will impose some really strict limits FAST.

Play 09-27-2017 08:01 AM

Technically speaking, you can have accounts that are unlimited allowance. I've got a few, i've even sold a few, and the clients have still got this unlimited allowance.

But if you pose any risk, and your account is reviewed, you will get limits assigned. If you don't then you will continue to have unlimited limits.

Note - this isn't to be confused with when you actually don't have any limits showing up. That is a glitch often rectified after a month of selling.

slapped 09-27-2017 08:19 AM

I have been around since the BEGINING of Ebay,,,Yes Im Old,,,I have seen when ALL Seller accounts showed NO limits,,,Posting selling limits is maybe 8-10 years old,,,HOWEVER almost ALL accounts have selling limits, Posted or not.

What determines limits are trust scores. For example, if you use a Reloadable Visa to create an account Versus a Debit Visa Card (Which is directly tied to a Bank account) you will get a higher Trust score. The same is true regarding ALL aspects of an account, Name, Address, Phone, IP Address, Geolocation, and MUCH, MUCH more. All of this contributes to Trust Score, Hence Selling limits.

The ones that TRULY Do NOT have selling limits also have a special name, they are called ISO accounts (ISOlated) these account go to major companies like Staples, Bestbuy, Dell, ect, ect,,,MAJOR retailers like Adorama, Newegg, ect, ect, and just so you know, these accounts are also immune to DSR scores as well as dispute resolutions thru Ebay/Paypal.

So just because you do not see a limit it does not mean that there is not one, there is believe me.

fox20c 09-27-2017 09:36 AM

If you ever want to know the limits of any of your accounts, call ebay, ask the rep to tell you the limits, if they say they can not find them, then tell them to use the back end database tool. This tool will look up the accounts true limits, even if they are not being displayed. Any competent rep should be able to retrieve this info for you.

aking 09-27-2017 10:19 AM

Even if you have an unlimited account, if you sell too much too fast they will hit you for tax documents. Their algorithms will tell the system that your sales will be equivalent to or greater than $20,000 of sales and you will need to submit documents. You will have about a month of selling time left before they shut it down.

Bottom line, spread sells out over many accounts.

You need more than 1 high selling limit account. If you have 5 accounts with a 20 item limit, that is a as good as gold for me!! :)

dallis 09-28-2017 11:04 AM

No such thing for folks like us. You just don't limits on your dashboard.

Not to mention the 'secret limits' they don't publish.

Try to post a few thousand listings and see how fast they slap limits on you.

bjammin 09-28-2017 11:12 AM

Give it a couple weeks, and usually they will pop up

GhostOfAmazon 09-29-2017 02:46 AM

Shut up guys.

OP is a GOD. He has no limits. He's unstoppable. Didn't you read his posts?

:lol:

slapped 09-29-2017 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GhostOfAmazon (Post 874463)
Shut up guys.

OP is a GOD. He has no limits. He's unstoppable. Didn't you read his posts?

:lol:

Yea, that's probably true,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,NOT

newjerseymax 09-29-2017 11:33 AM

How about paypal? Even if no limits on ebay you will surely create a manual review if too many sales in one month from newbie account.