Stealth constraint sales - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 11-04-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 39%
Send a message via Skype™ to FIRST
Question Stealth constraint sales

Hello everyone dear friends a month ago I created another stealth account for my friend.
The month the eBay account was online, and I went to it just to make bets on the goods. eBay did not let me make a bet wrote "Limit used" but after all I did not make a bet how can the limit be used?
But that's not the point of the guys after they go to bed for a month, I decided on it the first product and what do you think? eBay gave me this message:

"It seems that there is a problem with this listing.
To keep eBay in a safe and secure environment, we regularly review the activities on the market. As part of our review, we temporarily placed a trick on your account. This trick will not allow you to list new items.
To remove the trick in your account, contact our customer service agent who will be happy to help.
We appreciate your cooperation in confirming your information as soon as possible and we welcome you as a valuable participant. "

I created another 1 eBay account for this name, but immediately after the creation I closed my account and created this one on which now for some reason the restriction.

Guys, I do not know what to do. I wrote to the support team many times they are silent, I do not know why they are silent tell me you have come across this? What should I do?

Everything was done correctly, the account was created according to all the rules.
PayPal is also new
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-04-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 49%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz
Default Re: Stealth constraint sales

This is typical and doesn't necessarily mean you did something wrong making the account, though it wasn't a good idea to make two accounts with the same info.

I've seen this many times. Even on accounts I purchased here. It's an easy phone call if you're in a position to call in. They usually just want to ask you about what kinds of things you're going to sell, where you're getting the items, whether or not you actually have the items in your possession, etc. There's not usually any identity verification involved during this type of phone call. Though, they may try since you made two accounts with the same info.
Old 11-04-2017
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 39%
Send a message via Skype™ to FIRST

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
This is typical and doesn't necessarily mean you did something wrong making the account, though it wasn't a good idea to make two accounts with the same info.

I've seen this many times. Even on accounts I purchased here. It's an easy phone call if you're in a position to call in. They usually just want to ask you about what kinds of things you're going to sell, where you're getting the items, whether or not you actually have the items in your possession, etc. There's not usually any identity verification involved during this type of phone call. Though, they may try since you made two accounts with the same info.
Unfortunately, I do not know English, could you help me on this issue?
Old 11-04-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 49%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIRST View Post
Unfortunately, I do not know English, could you help me on this issue?
I assumed that was going to be the issue.

I barely feel comfortable making the call myself so I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to call in on someone else's account. I can spoof your number to call in but sometimes the eBay rep will request to call you back on the same number you called from (to make sure you aren't spoofing). That is where I would fail.

You could solicit the marketplace sellers since those guys are most experienced, but I really don't know if any of them will be able to/willing to help.