ebay selling fees payment reversed because paypal is limited - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 12-02-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 52%
Default ebay selling fees payment reversed because paypal is limited

Hello everyone.

I have a selling Ebay+Paypal account (30 months aged , no 21 days hold , not stealth accounts ) , have been selling for 8 months (brand watches) .
I got my paypal account permanently limited the account has like $4000 in it , all the money came from selling in ebay , the ebay account is still fine I inserted a differrent paypal account into the listed items in ebay and it worked just fine ,sold few items and the money received in the new paypal account .

just today I received a message from ebay :
eBay PayPal Payment Reversed -- Action Required

beacuse the paypal is limited it is not possible for ebay to take their selling fees from the paypal account

Is there anyway that ebay can have their fees from that paypal (I have no other way to pay the fees since the fees are $1150) , and how much time do I have before they suspend my ebay becuase I don't pay the selling fees ??
and if they suspend my account can pay later and they reinstate the account ?

please help me .

thank you .
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-02-2017

Longevity: 73%
Default Re: ebay selling fees payment reversed because paypal is limited

the ebay account is still fine I inserted a differrent paypal account into the listed items in ebay and it worked just fine

Until they suspended it and you lost your 4K. We warn people not to leave money like this in their PP, which is why I bring it up.

There are different degrees of limits. Have you checked to see if you can transfer the funds out to your bank account?

If you can do it immediately, like this very minute, before they limit that function as well. Then move it out of the attached bank account somewhere else so they can't snatch it back.

I've had limited accounts where I can still pull the money out for a few days. If you can get your money out you can pay your EB bill using a gift card.

EB'll suspend you in around 30-45 days in most cases.

I've always been reinstated after I pay a past due bull. You should always pay your bill however you can.

But the truth is, this EB is dead anyway because of this, you won't have any real long term success attaching another PP. And you risk losing even more money if you do attach one just like this time.

Your only long term hope is to get back on using stealth.
The Following User Says Thank You to dallis For This Useful Post:
starwars0o0 (12-03-2017)
Old 12-03-2017
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 52%

Thank you sir for the great response .

I usually don't leave this amount in PP , but what happened is that I suddenly had a sales peak the account made 15 sales in less that 48 hours every sale is $270 - $420 , while usually i sold 1 - 2 peices a day , probably that the reason they limited the account receiving this amount of money raised a flag and made them look into these transactions .

according to the limitation message it is permanently limited , I can withdraw the money to my bank account after 180 days .

but what do you mean I lose my $4k ?? is there a chance they will take the money in the account and not let me withdraw ??

I tried to withdraw the money to my bank account , did not work . the money will be on hold for 180 days
Old 12-03-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

You will need to pay the fees with a gift card or bank account.

If I recall correctly, you have about 1 billing cycle after its due - that's a big amount so get it squared up right away.

Paying later to reinstate...I have had this happen but can't say 100% always works. I wouldn't risk it.

Your watches are legit?
Old 11-19-2019

Longevity: 27%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
You will need to pay the fees with a gift card or bank account.

If I recall correctly, you have about 1 billing cycle after its due - that's a big amount so get it squared up right away.

Paying later to reinstate...I have had this happen but can't say 100% always works. I wouldn't risk it.

Your watches are legit?
I have paid the due fee by my Visa card, the payment was posted, but today I got an email eBay PayPal Payment Reversed -- Action Required. What should I do?
Old 11-19-2019

Thanked 1,109 Times in 1,045 Posts
Activity: 91%
Longevity: 33%

This is an old thread,you should start your own thread.
Old 11-19-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickharry1509 View Post
I have paid the due fee by my Visa card, the payment was posted, but today I got an email eBay PayPal Payment Reversed -- Action Required. What should I do?
Did you find out why the payment was reversed?