Ebay uk Restricted 4 weeks back in action!! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 03-05-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 59%
Default Ebay uk Restricted 4 weeks back in action!!

I just wanted to say that I had my Ebay UK account restricted due to a new change In VAT policy.

To be honest If I were ebay I would not have given the account back, due to it the dodgy tactics I deployed

the account was set up with real details , then I changed all the details to a phake name Virtual USA address to avoid any UK hassle, TAX etc.

By Changing my address to the USA i made a bit of a BOO BOO, as a USA account holder with inventory based in the UK I had to now register for Value Added Tax. The threshold is 85K per year, my account does 28k so there was no way I was registering for VAT to pay 20%.

Anyway long story short, I said the USA address was a mistake and forgot to update after traveling and i prefer to go by my nickname, so I changed all the details back, and was asked to provide ID and proof off address which was rejected twice.... I then sent it again with a real uk driving License and a Phake Argos credit Card and Phake council tax bill. Well the bills were real, I just changed the name and address to match. My ID has been ignored for two weeks I kept calling and was told it will be looked into.

My ID was never reviewed, however after one final call of me getting "slightly angry over the phone" (not rude but slightly annoyed) The lovely operative said yes I can see you keep calling and it keeps getting escalated i can see your driving License and proof, I will remove the restriction. RESULT!!! So No VAT registration needed

So my Lesson? I still do not have multiple accounts in rotation, I will be setting them up ASAP, with my friends details,

And keep trying, dont get too cocky, I thought I was safe, with Ebay there is no such thing,

Thanks ASKPIN, if it had not been for me finding this site 4 years ago and creating my stealth account when I was first banned, my life would not be as lovely as it is.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!