My method for selling VERO items on eBay - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 04-02-2018
Banned

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 58%
Default My method for selling VERO items on eBay

Hello everyone. I am a seller on ebay for 5 years. During these years I have experienced so much.. Ebay ,,sharks" will support me that 5 years ago the selling on eBay was much easier.. Less MC113, less paypal limittations, easier to resolve the limittations.

However, the good times are gone. But we still want the money, right? We want the money so bad.. And I will tell you the truth - everything's possible even now!

I want to tell you my story in a short way.

So, I am selling the most strict items on eBay and I am doing five figures in a month. I work 4-5 hours in a day only for eBay business (I have other businesses too).

I want to give you the tips which helps me to sell VERO items.

1. Diversity

Diversification is the key to success. I'm collecting just 500 EUR/month with one paypal and ebay account. After the money is withdrawn from PayPal, I am waiting 30 days to start selling with this account again.

2. MANY EBAY ACCOUNTS

If you want to diversify your sales, you must have MANY eBay Stealth accounts. It takes time, it requires hard work, but it really pays off.

3. How I create a stealth account?

Everything is told in eBay Stealth ebook which you can buy from this forum, but I will tell you a few additional steps.

1. Once the account is created, I keep it for 30 days.
2. During these days I am doing browsing history.
3. After 30 days I add vcc to eBay and PayPal (I am working with eBay.de, so ebay account requires vcc).
4. After that, I list the first item (NO HIGH RISK!!!). Once it's sold, I am waiting for ~5 days and then I list more items (NO HIGH RISK) with buy it now. With these items I am making feedbacks. There are plenty good items for feedbacks. I am buying everything from aliexpress and then sell it on ebay.
5. Once the ~30 items are sold, I am forgetting this account and getting back after 1 month and then I list one high risk item with auction.
6. After the auction is ended, I am waiting for ~5 days and then I list more(5-7) HIGH RISK items with buy it now.
7. Once these items are sold, I am turning from Personal eBay account to Business eBay account and then: LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED

Do you have any questions? Please feel free to ask me
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DomRau For This Useful Post:
colt63 (04-09-2018), DegenerateG (07-10-2020), ilcarletto (04-03-2018), mcnol012 (04-03-2018), sax4 (04-02-2018), starengine (04-09-2018)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-02-2018

Longevity: 35%
Default Re: My method for selling VERO items on eBay

Different versions of "party" can be caused to potential sellers by selling VERO items ....

Welcome on board , anyway
Old 04-02-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,041 Times in 775 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomRau View Post
Hello everyone. I am a seller on ebay for 5 years. During these years I have experienced so much.. Ebay ,,sharks" will support me that 5 years ago the selling on eBay was much easier.. Less MC113, less paypal limittations, easier to resolve the limittations.

However, the good times are gone. But we still want the money, right? We want the money so bad.. And I will tell you the truth - everything's possible even now!

I want to tell you my story in a short way.

So, I am selling the most strict items on eBay and I am doing five figures in a month. I work 4-5 hours in a day only for eBay business (I have other businesses too).

I want to give you the tips which helps me to sell VERO items.

1. Diversity

Diversification is the key to success. I'm collecting just 500 EUR/month with one paypal and ebay account. After the money is withdrawn from PayPal, I am waiting 30 days to start selling with this account again.

2. MANY EBAY ACCOUNTS

If you want to diversify your sales, you must have MANY eBay Stealth accounts. It takes time, it requires hard work, but it really pays off.

3. How I create a stealth account?

Everything is told in eBay Stealth ebook which you can buy from this forum, but I will tell you a few additional steps.

1. Once the account is created, I keep it for 30 days.
2. During these days I am doing browsing history.
3. After 30 days I add vcc to eBay and PayPal (I am working with eBay.de, so ebay account requires vcc).
4. After that, I list the first item (NO HIGH RISK!!!). Once it's sold, I am waiting for ~5 days and then I list more items (NO HIGH RISK) with buy it now. With these items I am making feedbacks. There are plenty good items for feedbacks. I am buying everything from aliexpress and then sell it on ebay.
5. Once the ~30 items are sold, I am forgetting this account and getting back after 1 month and then I list one high risk item with auction.
6. After the auction is ended, I am waiting for ~5 days and then I list more(5-7) HIGH RISK items with buy it now.
7. Once these items are sold, I am turning from Personal eBay account to Business eBay account and then: LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED

Do you have any questions? Please feel free to ask me
Great contribution thanks. I have been having many MC113 with Germany, more so than other countries I have been too rash with new accounts
Old 04-02-2018
Banned
Threadstarter  

Yeah, you must do everything very slowly with de accounts
Old 04-02-2018
Banned
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by greakf3eak View Post
Different versions of "party" can be caused to potential sellers by selling VERO items ....

Welcome on board , anyway
What do you mean?
Old 04-02-2018

It can be a good party with high sales volume or a bad party with paypal limitations etc.

Selling vero , otc etc items is always a risk .
Old 04-02-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 5%
Longevity: 49%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Quote:
a bad party with paypal limitations etc.
Hah. I think I would have to graciously decline my invitation to that particular party.
The Following User Says Thank You to phaz0rz For This Useful Post:
Justin Ghost (10-03-2018)
Old 04-02-2018
Banned
Threadstarter  

Quote:
It can be a good party with high sales volume or a bad party with paypal limitations etc.

Selling vero , otc etc items is always a risk .
Yes, of course

There is always a risk where big money is : -)

What is the difference between rich and poor man? I can bet you know..
Old 04-02-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Nice contribution nonetheless OP - experience is always valuable
Old 04-02-2018
Banned
Threadstarter  

Yes.. I have a big experience in the eBay world and I wanted to share it
Old 04-02-2018

Longevity: 37%

With all due respect, but your way is pure illusion. Ebay doesn't take down listings themselves nor they listen to customer complaints regarding authenticity of sold products. They act upon requests from IP rights owners. According to your methodology a new account will not survive the web scrawler deployed by company specializing in catching infringing listings (e.g: Markmonitor) and an old account would, from my experience that is not true at all.

Markmonitor will always look for the listings that pose the biggest risk to their customer, that is, the listings that appear high in search results and who sell the most.

I see new accounts popping up everyday and they list their Vero items right away, most of them survive the first few months without any problem. Once they rank high in search results ---> Boom, they are taken down. Go ahead and search for Vero items, scroll to remote pages in search results and you will see hundreds of listings that have not been touched by rights owners at all and the reason is simple, the rist they post is minimal in comparison to others.

The only way to survive in the Vero world is by finding away to deceive the bot looking for your listing. You can do that by either excluding the brand name from your title or by using low quality photos that won't match up with the bot's database of imagery.

Making intervals between your listings or waiting a few days or weeks before you list your first Vero item doesn't really make a difference IMHO.

At the end you're right, Vero items have a lot of potential behind them. I know a UK based seller who's selling anywhere between 500-800 items per day (that's from one listing) and he's been doing it for over a year, lucky him!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to walkingupwards For This Useful Post:
craigoaus (04-18-2018), KapitanKrayola (12-18-2019), nickopedia (04-02-2018), toughtech (04-02-2018)
Old 04-02-2018
Banned
Threadstarter  

Dear, it is not a pure illusion. Everything what I said is from my experience. I have tried everything and lost many accounts until I've found what really works.

If you don't want to get instant MC999 or MC113, you must build trust with eBay. You must act like a human on your stealth accounts, you must make browsing history, sales/buy history, etc. You must be like a man which wants to sell his OWN branded (High-Risk / Vero) item. Once you are this man, you can get started.

However, this is true what you said. Your account can be banned or you can be asked to verify your account by eBay if you have been reported by VERO or users cause of counterfeit. But till this, it's much better to sell VERO items with aged accounts which have history.
Old 04-02-2018

Longevity: 37%

@DomRau

If you don't mind me asking, what are the selling limits you are getting upon creating an account with Ebay.de?
Old 04-02-2018
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkingupwards View Post
@DomRau

If you don't mind me asking, what are the selling limits you are getting upon creating an account with Ebay.de?
Standard is 500/5000
Old 04-02-2018
Banned
Threadstarter  

Yes, 500/5000, but usually it's being increased automatically once you reached the monthly limits
Old 04-02-2018
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Yes, 500/5000, but usually it's being increased automatically once you reached the monthly limits
Way better than UK hehe
Old 04-02-2018

Sveikas! Malonu pamatyti Lietuvi šiam forume.

Norėčiau pakalbėti su tavim truputi apie ebay, gal turi koki skype ar kažkur kitur kur galėtumem susirašyti?
Old 04-02-2018
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 20%
Longevity: 40%

Quote:
Originally Posted by femalero View Post
Sveikas! Malonu pamatyti Lietuvi šiam forume.

Norėčiau pakalbėti su tavim truputi apie ebay, gal turi koki skype ar kažkur kitur kur galėtumem susirašyti?
English PLEASE!!!!!!!!!😎
Old 04-02-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13obby View Post
English PLEASE!!!!!!!!!😎
Google translator when in doubt...
Old 04-02-2018

Longevity: 53%

Quote:
Dear, it is not a pure illusion. Everything what I said is from my experience. I have tried everything and lost many accounts until I've found what really works.

If you don't want to get instant MC999 or MC113, you must build trust with eBay. You must act like a human on your stealth accounts, you must make browsing history, sales/buy history, etc. You must be like a man which wants to sell his OWN branded (High-Risk / Vero) item. Once you are this man, you can get started.

However, this is true what you said. Your account can be banned or you can be asked to verify your account by eBay if you have been reported by VERO or users cause of counterfeit. But till this, it's much better to sell VERO items with aged accounts which have history.
Well I will find out soon if his method works as I have two ebay accounts left and opened a new one today, so I will rotate VERO items between the three. I did notice that the 5 year acct I still have does not get take downs as much as the newer accounts do, but that is just my observation.
Old 04-02-2018
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 43%

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkingupwards View Post
With all due respect, but your way is pure illusion. Ebay doesn't take down listings themselves nor they listen to customer complaints regarding authenticity of sold products. They act upon requests from IP rights owners. According to your methodology a new account will not survive the web scrawler deployed by company specializing in catching infringing listings (e.g: Markmonitor) and an old account would, from my experience that is not true at all.

Markmonitor will always look for the listings that pose the biggest risk to their customer, that is, the listings that appear high in search results and who sell the most.

I see new accounts popping up everyday and they list their Vero items right away, most of them survive the first few months without any problem. Once they rank high in search results ---> Boom, they are taken down. Go ahead and search for Vero items, scroll to remote pages in search results and you will see hundreds of listings that have not been touched by rights owners at all and the reason is simple, the rist they post is minimal in comparison to others.

The only way to survive in the Vero world is by finding away to deceive the bot looking for your listing. You can do that by either excluding the brand name from your title or by using low quality photos that won't match up with the bot's database of imagery.

Making intervals between your listings or waiting a few days or weeks before you list your first Vero item doesn't really make a difference IMHO.

At the end you're right, Vero items have a lot of potential behind them. I know a UK based seller who's selling anywhere between 500-800 items per day (that's from one listing) and he's been doing it for over a year, lucky him!
This guy knows that he's talking about. Rarely, eBay themselves is NOT the ones who pulls listings, it's the IP rights holders, or their 3rd party affiliates they contract with to monitor listings such as Markmonitor.

As soon as your VERO listings get any kind visibility, then BOOM, their bot will flag them. The only effective way to even have a chance for your VERO listings to stay up is to try and trick the bot. HINT: Use different keywords, or category. You might lose some sales, but your listing is likely to survive longer than it otherwise would if you rank higher in the results.
Old 04-03-2018
Banned
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickopedia View Post
This guy knows that he's talking about. Rarely, eBay themselves is NOT the ones who pulls listings, it's the IP rights holders, or their 3rd party affiliates they contract with to monitor listings such as Markmonitor.

As soon as your VERO listings get any kind visibility, then BOOM, their bot will flag them. The only effective way to even have a chance for your VERO listings to stay up is to try and trick the bot. HINT: Use different keywords, or category. You might lose some sales, but your listing is likely to survive longer than it otherwise would if you rank higher in the results.
Yes, that's true. However, if your account is strong, you can be reported and you still have a chances to stay alive (I had the same situations).

Secondly, my method is talking about how to stay alive longer until you will be reported. If you are listing an item with account which does not have any history, ebay bot will remove it within first ~12 hours. However, if your account is quite stronger, you have much more chances to pass it