Questions about Ebay/Paypal: Some Basis to know before starting - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 05-17-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 37%
Default Questions about Ebay/Paypal: Some Basis to know before starting

Hi
I'm pretty new in Ebay/Paypal stuff and I would like to open soon my first store

There are few things I would like to understand:

1) The name on Ebay account must the exact same as on the Paypal account attached?
Because I would like to attach my real PP account to receive payments on any stealth account I could buy.

2)People are saying in their offers things like "50/5000$", "100/25000$"
What does it mean exactly? Really I don't understand it.

3) Whatever it means, I read that after you received 20,000$ in your account, Paypal will suspend your account or ask for documents that you can't never provide (not sure if its the same case for countries like Netherland, Germany, Belgium)?

4) Those Stealth accounts sold : they re already upgraded to be Store account and not personal account? As far as I know, when you sell articles as store, you need to put at the bottom, the name and address of your shop etc..
So these information come with the stealth account you buy? Or you then need to create separately for example a LLC or LTD?

Thank you for any advice.

I'm really new into this and I'm trying to understand.

Thanks

Madonna
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-17-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,925 Times in 8,217 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: Questions about Ebay/Paypal: Some Basis to know before starting

1) Your eb and pp info must match for security purposes (in general). Adding your real pp to a stealth eb is not great for longterm business.

2) Those numbers refer to maximum items sold per month/maximum dollars of sale allowed per month on an eb account e.g. 50/5000 means you could theoretically list up to 50 items and sell up to 5000$.

3) That 20k figure is more regular for USA BUT...pp can suspend based on PROJECTED SALE VOLUME rate

4) No real comment on my end.
Old 05-17-2018
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Longevity: 100%

1) Usually when you buy an account it comes with a PayPal account. Most cases you will not be able to attach your personal account to eBay because mismatch information

2) These are selling limits

3) Only for US PayPal; other countries have their own limits as well

4) Most accounts are personal; you can upgrade them if you like to business. It depends on the seller I guess.

If you're interested in accounts check the marketplace;

https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-accounts-sale/
Old 05-18-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspkin View Post
1) Usually when you buy an account it comes with a PayPal account. Most cases you will not be able to attach your personal account to eBay because mismatch information

2) These are selling limits

3) Only for US PayPal; other countries have their own limits as well

4) Most accounts are personal; you can upgrade them if you like to business. It depends on the seller I guess.

If you're interested in accounts check the marketplace;

https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-accounts-sale/
Thank you for your answers.

Any idea what are the limits in other countries? I checked on Paypal but can't find any info.
I checked Paypal NL and Paypal DE. No infos about this.

So with those personal accounts, you can sell for these limits without needing to upgrade?
and to upgrade, need to provide further documents?
Old 05-18-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
1) Your eb and pp info must match for security purposes (in general). Adding your real pp to a stealth eb is not great for longterm business.

2) Those numbers refer to maximum items sold per month/maximum dollars of sale allowed per month on an eb account e.g. 50/5000 means you could theoretically list up to 50 items and sell up to 5000$.

3) That 20k figure is more regular for USA BUT...pp can suspend based on PROJECTED SALE VOLUME rate

4) No real comment on my end.
What do you mean please with PROJECTED SALE VOLUME rate?