my website is black listed by paypal - help - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 06-27-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 47%
Default my website is black listed by paypal - help

My website was black listed by paypal 3 months ago. Can I use a sealth paypal to receive payments for 2 or 3 days before they notice me? Or is it an instant flag and ban?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-27-2018

Longevity: 35%
Default Re: my website is black listed by paypal - help

Quote:
Originally Posted by taonola View Post
My website was black listed by paypal 3 months ago. Can I use a sealth paypal to receive payments for 2 or 3 days before they notice me? Or is it an instant flag and ban?
In my experience they won't know and you will be fine.
Old 06-28-2018
Threadstarter  

Thank you kindly
Old 06-28-2018
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 54%

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnwick1 View Post
In my experience they won't know and you will be fine.
I have another experience especially if you use Paypal API.
Old 07-01-2018
Threadstarter  

dachilla can you please explain more? Can my blacklisted site take paypal stleaths?
Old 07-07-2018

Longevity: 79%

Call me crazy, but why would a new paypal matter, if the website information is still the same? It's like having your SS or IP number black listed, and saying you can use paypal is you sign up for a new paypal while still using that same info.
Old 07-07-2018

Longevity: 72%

Agree with James13v.

It'll never work. You'll be finished in a heartbeat, once the website's ID comes up in the transaction. They'll know immediately.

How long it will take them to react, I don't know, but I'm fairly certain it will be DOA almost instantly.
Old 07-08-2018

Longevity: 41%

Been there with this issue. I was churning PP accounts with my website (woocommerce) and it typically took 2-3 days before they banned the accounts I swapped in to take payments. Then you play the 6 month waiting game to get your money.

If your site is legit and not high-risk then Stripe is a good payment option. If not, I haven't had much of an issue withdrawing my balances after my 180 days is up after the account gets banned.. it just sucks floating that $$ for that long for most people.

I didn't use the API for WooCommerce for accepting payment, it was just cut and paste the paypal email in the payment settings and it would work. I didn't notice a website identifier in the transaction, but the item names/SKUs remained the same so its pretty easy to get tracked that way. Also jamming transactions on a blank account gets a selling limitation anyways so they review it, and thats probably the other half of triggering the suspensions after 2-3 days since their team is a bit backlogged from hunting people down.
Old 07-10-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaggaDonuts View Post
Been there with this issue. I was churning PP accounts with my website (woocommerce) and it typically took 2-3 days before they banned the accounts I swapped in to take payments. Then you play the 6 month waiting game to get your money.

If your site is legit and not high-risk then Stripe is a good payment option. If not, I haven't had much of an issue withdrawing my balances after my 180 days is up after the account gets banned.. it just sucks floating that $$ for that long for most people.

I didn't use the API for WooCommerce for accepting payment, it was just cut and paste the paypal email in the payment settings and it would work. I didn't notice a website identifier in the transaction, but the item names/SKUs remained the same so its pretty easy to get tracked that way. Also jamming transactions on a blank account gets a selling limitation anyways so they review it, and thats probably the other half of triggering the suspensions after 2-3 days since their team is a bit backlogged from hunting people down.
Thanks for your detailed response. Stripe just banned me as well. I already have 20ish PP accounts. I just need a temporary solution till I can get a merchant account. And my current pp account is still going strong.
Old 07-10-2018
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 86%

Quote:
Originally Posted by taonola View Post
Thanks for your detailed response. Stripe just banned me as well. I already have 20ish PP accounts. I just need a temporary solution till I can get a merchant account. And my current pp account is still going strong.
It sounds like you should seriously reconsider your business plans if you're constantly getting banned by numerous payment processors.
The Following User Says Thank You to BiN4RY For This Useful Post:
james13v (07-18-2018)