PAY what? Aint no PAL of mine. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 10-29-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 31%
Default PAY what? Aint no PAL of mine.

Ok I have had my ebay and Paypal account for well over a decade. Used ebay here and there selling only personal items when upgrading a hobbie or whatever.
About 18 months ago my condo was broken into and robbed while I was on vacation. They took literally everything of value possible including my IDENTITY.. Ya it was horrible and still is. They managed to get alot of documents and basically rang my identity and social and DOB out for all that it was worth.

I have filed several police reports and insurance claims, and spent alot of time researching how to repair credit propperly after ID theft.

So things have been getting better and I found a supplier went to login to my account and before i could even get going my account was permanently limited.
Called in and found let them know about the identity theft. They still said sorry there is nothing we can do, one lady told me to send in my police reports and call back. which i did and they didnt give damn. So i went ahead and attached my business PP account to my ebay account. (dumb i know) and started selling.

Its been phenomenal, doing over $1300 a day after the 1st week. Got first limitation 3 days in. Lifted it easily with ein. Then got up to 1900 a day as of 2 weeks into it and another limitation, this time asking for proof of fufillment
Supllier invoices, information about my business, and then of course Photo ID.

I supplied them with all of this, which my id had my first name shopped out and middle name replaced. I called in after 24 hours to see if they had everything and lift the limit so i could get back at it. The rep was very kind, congratulated me on the recent success selling and making sure everything was shipped on time, and that the documents were just what they needed and she would be lifting the limit. As soon as i hung up with her it was lifted, I was printing shippping labels for 5 mins and I got the email of death. PERMANENT LIMIT. Called this morning and its a goner. UGGGGGG

SO now i have a ton of money out there and my ebay account is doing awesome im on my way to top rated for sure but i dont even know how to procede. Ebay said to link my wifes paypal to it but im very hesitant because it could be linked from adress, or whatever voodoo they have. I understand the stealth fundamentals. I just need someone who knows, not thinks, but knows how to make this work, tell me what to do as bluntly as possible.

wifes account
fight them to give my main account back that the identity theifs ruined.

buy a stealth account (would i be able to keep the same ebay with a bought stealth pp account.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-29-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,021 Times in 709 Posts
Longevity: 75%
Default Re: PAY what? Aint no PAL of mine.

dont listen to ebay

You linking your wifes account is akin to shooting yourself in the foot.

You are in the right place.
Start fresh, go slow and learn how not to link.
Old 10-29-2018
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 43%

Welcome to the forum!

You are indeed in the right place.

This is the place to vent your frustrations about PayPal. Sometimes they are NOT your "Pal" and other times they are. It depends. It's a love-hate relationship around here.

Have you considered getting the stealth guide? The reason I ask is because it will allow you to take things to the next level. There are more than a few things in there you absolutely need to know in order to successfully make your own stealth accounts.

BTW, as you have personally experienced, there is no guarantees when it comes to PayPal or eBay. Very often they will request documents as they did in your case and still have no intention of reinstating you. You need to start selling again as soon as possible, and that means jumpstarting your business the right way and spreading risk by using many additional stealth accounts.
Old 10-30-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 49%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Is your eBay account giving you the option to apply for "managed payments"?

If so you should give that a try. Other than using a merchant account, using eBay's payment platform is the only safe way for you to salvage this account. Any future Paypals you link will be linked to the old one.
Old 10-30-2018

Longevity: 34%

Please do not listen to ebay... starting new is the best way to go.
Old 11-01-2018

Longevity: 51%

Yeah do NOT link any more paypals they will all get burned. I would start something new while also still fighting on the old one. I had a paypal account burned and I called, emailed, emailed a list of over 85 paypal executive emails. Was getting absolutely nowhere. I finally got a human response with some help after politely bashing paypal on twitter of all places. I tagged them in every post and in 3 or 4 days I got a DM via twitter from paypal rep. He listened then escalated it to a higher rep. Eventually they actually helped.
Old 11-01-2018

Longevity: 33%

welcome to the stealth forum, learn the art of ninja till you master it
there is no quick way to get around, now you must take long breath before you start with patience and you need to stay calm, things were in different situation when i for the first time got banned by paypal nearly ended up being a nerd tried to found solutions online on several forums even visited this forum number of times but i was concerned if its ⊗⊗⊗⊗ or real, dam i should have started this forum ages back to cover my ass

anyway back to your topic, dont listen to what they said, see what can be possible, buy Stealth Book, get it sorted, if in hury get prepaid accounts to start building up, slow and steady wins the race its that simple

Last edited by bsgonline; 11-01-2018 at 08:09 AM.
Old 11-01-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth
Old 11-01-2018
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 55%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrontHunter View Post
Ok I have had my ebay and Paypal account for well over a decade. Used ebay here and there selling only personal items when upgrading a hobbie or whatever.
About 18 months ago my condo was broken into and robbed while I was on vacation. They took literally everything of value possible including my IDENTITY.. Ya it was horrible and still is. They managed to get alot of documents and basically rang my identity and social and DOB out for all that it was worth.

I have filed several police reports and insurance claims, and spent alot of time researching how to repair credit propperly after ID theft.

So things have been getting better and I found a supplier went to login to my account and before i could even get going my account was permanently limited.
Called in and found let them know about the identity theft. They still said sorry there is nothing we can do, one lady told me to send in my police reports and call back. which i did and they didnt give damn. So i went ahead and attached my business PP account to my ebay account. (dumb i know) and started selling.

Its been phenomenal, doing over $1300 a day after the 1st week. Got first limitation 3 days in. Lifted it easily with ein. Then got up to 1900 a day as of 2 weeks into it and another limitation, this time asking for proof of fufillment
Supllier invoices, information about my business, and then of course Photo ID.

I supplied them with all of this, which my id had my first name shopped out and middle name replaced. I called in after 24 hours to see if they had everything and lift the limit so i could get back at it. The rep was very kind, congratulated me on the recent success selling and making sure everything was shipped on time, and that the documents were just what they needed and she would be lifting the limit. As soon as i hung up with her it was lifted, I was printing shippping labels for 5 mins and I got the email of death. PERMANENT LIMIT. Called this morning and its a goner. UGGGGGG

SO now i have a ton of money out there and my ebay account is doing awesome im on my way to top rated for sure but i dont even know how to procede. Ebay said to link my wifes paypal to it but im very hesitant because it could be linked from adress, or whatever voodoo they have. I understand the stealth fundamentals. I just need someone who knows, not thinks, but knows how to make this work, tell me what to do as bluntly as possible.

wifes account
fight them to give my main account back that the identity theifs ruined.

buy a stealth account (would i be able to keep the same ebay with a bought stealth pp account.
Well, you can try creating a new paypal and link that to your eBay. But only if you're prepared to be limited again. This may last a short or a long time, but since you have a good ebay account going, it's worth going for it it seems.

Because ebay + paypal is considered one, when one goes, the other tend to go soon or later.

My other suggestion is to buy a high end account from one of the sellers in here ( report anyone who sends you a PM offering these) and start using that as back up.