best way for returns on ebay - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 11-01-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 33%
Default best way for returns on ebay

hi

the topic was covered on number of times but just to keep it refreshed on how people are approaching towards Returns with Stealth Accounts

What i do :

* i dont sell high value items as i have huge inventory of spares and repairs / parts only , which is the only thing i will sell till i finish them in the meanwhile more is coming
* i dont sell high value Items ( phones and tablets or anything which cost me more then £ 50 at once
* i put my advert with bidding only with no shill bidding no price manipulation
* i post items quickly

Now tricky Part:

i try to scrap the return by at first either asking for part refund, or full refund in some cases where i dont want to deal with my account being under shadow
or
in case of returns , where my stealth accounts just like others have difference return address, i ask customers i am away and they in most cases agreed to post it to my actual shipping address and i promise them to refund the postage too, 2nd option is prepapid labels which is an option but some times customers dont have printers to print the labels so a question mark ??

in no way i argue with buyers neither posting on any forums asking for help knowing my chin is going to take it on , thats how system works and thats how i take it to avoid losing accounts once something is under the radar

i know this has been addressed on number of times but every one has their own priority but

bad factors if case is closed without sellers resolution in the favor of buyer, you are done
if you dont respond to returns and for some reason even if you win the ebay case , paypal is standing next to it so avoid this

losing a growing stealth account mean you are an idiot and dont care your time and money which you invested in building it up over the time

so stay calm and let everyone breath peacefully
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-01-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 49%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz
Default Re: best way for returns on ebay

Here's my approach on this side of the pond:
- under $20 items are usually just refunded to close the case, unless I have a reason to believe the buyer is trying to take advantage of that policy, in which case I email them a return label
- over $20 items, the buyer is emailed a return label from our postage software and the return tracking # is uploaded to the return case on eBay.

On buyer faulted returns (changed mind, found better price, etc) I almost always upload an image of our return shipping address, and kindly ask the buyer to return the item with the shipping company of their choice.

It's the buyer's responsibility to be able to print the return shipping label if they request a return, so I don't ever worry about that.