Stealth Ebay and Paypal with LLC and EIN - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 11-04-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 34%
Default Stealth Ebay and Paypal with LLC and EIN

What do you think about opening a legit LLC and link it to stealth Ebay and paypal account?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-05-2018

Longevity: 76%
Send a message via Yahoo to WasTopRatedThenBanned
Default Re: Stealth Ebay and Paypal with LLC and EIN

I've done it and was successful. Account never got shut down because i followed the rules.
They give you pretty good selling limits opening Business accounts.

Problem is it's not really stealthy, i did do a LLC with a simple name variation. Like real name Tommy Hopkins to Tom Hop LLC. Open up ebay as Tom Hop, got the transfers from paypal to bank flawless. (Just example my names no where near Tom).

Off course you would need to have a new address, phone number, ip, fresh cpu, cc etc.

You will not be able to get a pp debit card with a EIN. Opening a LLC can be costly, and its really not being completely stealth, and your EIN goes out in a year.
Old 11-05-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,022 Times in 3,010 Posts
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Quote:
Off course
*of course

Quote:
fresh cpu,
Replacing your CPU (or opening your tower at all) is overkill to the extreme

Quote:
and your EIN goes out in a year.
EIN's do not expire after a year.
The Following User Says Thank You to phaz0rz For This Useful Post:
fourty9soldier (11-06-2018)
Old 11-05-2018

Longevity: 33%

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
*of course

Replacing your CPU (or opening your tower at all) is overkill to the extreme

EIN's do not expire after a year.
Hi phaz0rz, you seem like you understand eBay very well; hoped you could answer a few questions. I got banned/suspended on an account for buying high-value items off of ebay to save on fees roughly a year ago.

Now I want to start selling items on eBay legally; (the items will be high-value (in the $5000/each item range), so I'm going to need to have an open and honest communication with eBay in case something goes sour). I already have an S-Corp made and am selling on various forums. If I just open an eBay business account based on my S-Corp, will I be okay? Again, I've never been banned for selling, just for buying offline.
Old 11-05-2018
Executive [VIP]

Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Yes, you'd be fine as long as you haven't made a buyers account with your S-corp already. The S-corp is it's own legal entity so it can't be used by eBay to create a link to your personal buying activity.
Old 11-05-2018

Quote:
Yes, you'd be fine as long as you haven't made a buyers account with your S-corp already. The S-corp is it's own legal entity so it can't be used by eBay to create a link to your personal buying activity.
Thanks so much. Even if it’s the same name / phone / address / IP address as the account I got banned on previously on my buyer account? Again I want to be completely legitimate.
Old 11-05-2018
Executive [VIP]

No, you shouldn't do it that way. At the very least you should use a different phone #. Using a previously used phone number would most likely cause problems.

You could buy a new prepaid phone to create the account, then add a forwarding number to the account after a few weeks that forwards to your real phone. Or you could keep the prepaid phone active. But I don't recommend using the same # you've used before on a new acct.

If you're making a business account for your S-corp I'm not sure if you have to provide a contact name, but if you do have to, using your name would be ok as long as you don't give your SSN.
Old 11-05-2018
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,535 Times in 2,189 Posts
Activity: 69%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay210985 View Post
What do you think about opening a legit LLC and link it to stealth Ebay and paypal account?

This is a really good way and we do it all the time.
If you haven't already, I also recommend you read the eBay Stealth so you actually understand the foundations on creating and operating the accounts.
Old 11-05-2018

Quote:
No, you shouldn't do it that way. At the very least you should use a different phone #. Using a previously used phone number would most likely cause problems.

You could buy a new prepaid phone to create the account, then add a forwarding number to the account after a few weeks that forwards to your real phone. Or you could keep the prepaid phone active. But I don't recommend using the same # you've used before on a new acct.

If you're making a business account for your S-corp I'm not sure if you have to provide a contact name, but if you do have to, using your name would be ok as long as you don't give your SSN.
Thanks. Will they ever ask for an SSN#? If they did in the future would it be a death sentence to give it to them? I’ll get a new phone no biggie, how about the IP?
Old 11-06-2018

Quote:

Sorry, and do I still need to have a new IP address / clear cookies too when I create the LLC? Is using my business address (same as personal address I got banned on for buying [apartment building]) okay? Will I ever be able to use the app again? Thanks.
Old 11-07-2018

Longevity: 51%

Do not give them ANY info from your original account. Real LLC/EIN is a pretty safe way to go, but as other users pointed out, new phone, new ip, new addy, new bank accounts, new cc's, NEVER give a SS# you used before. There are ways around that if they ask...
Old 11-07-2018

Longevity: 32%

Do you guys suggest an EIN before an LLC?
Old 11-09-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by computerfx View Post
Do not give them ANY info from your original account. Real LLC/EIN is a pretty safe way to go, but as other users pointed out, new phone, new ip, new addy, new bank accounts, new cc's, NEVER give a SS# you used before. There are ways around that if they ask...
Thanks - what if I use the same address that I used before but don’t put the apartment number? There’s a couple of apartments in my building.
Old 11-09-2018

Longevity: 54%

Quote:
Originally Posted by WasTopRatedThenBanned View Post
I've done it and was successful. Account never got shut down because i followed the rules.

Problem is it's not really stealthy, i did do a LLC with a simple name variation. Like real name Tommy Hopkins to Tom Hop LLC. Open up ebay as Tom Hop, got the transfers from paypal to bank flawless. (Just example my names no where near Tom).

Off course you would need to have a new address, phone number, ip, fresh cpu, cc etc.

You will not be able to get a pp debit card with a EIN. Opening a LLC can be costly, and its really not being completely stealth, and your EIN goes out in a year.

can such account live for ever like normal paypal account evenif it go big money like 1k usd per day?
Old 11-09-2018

Longevity: 31%

I think, from what I've read and browsed, it can last forever only of you sell non ⊗⊗⊗⊗.
Old 11-10-2018

Longevity: 54%

Quote:
Originally Posted by WasTopRatedThenBanned View Post

when amount go big like 1k per day and the stealth accout will risky to get closed?
Old 11-11-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by computerfx View Post
what if i use the same name, and a different apartment in my apartment building? or just leave the apartment blank?
Old 11-11-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewraps View Post
what if i use the same name, and a different apartment in my apartment building? or just leave the apartment blank?
I have used different apartments for a bit way back before using po boxes - but I NEVER used same name....way too easy to link
Old 11-13-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
I have used different apartments for a bit way back before using po boxes - but I NEVER used same name....way too easy to link
Do you have to provide a name if you’re using an LLC/EIN? My concern is if I ever have to speak with them on the phone
Old 05-21-2019

Quote:

you have the best responses and the best information out of everyone on this forum. so here’s what i’m confused about. obviously when you register for an LLC there is no way to become a true llc without having a willing family member or friend who is willing to claim like 1% of the share. With that being said, you ARE registered as a disregarded LLC by the IRS. Ok cool got that. But here’s he problem. When you create the business account with paypal, do you select

Individual,
Sole Proprieter
Corporation
Partnership
Non profit

if you can, please log into your account setting and see exactly what you have. Because clearly what you are doing is working.

Then also, are you using your real first and last name on the account. Because wouldn’t the IRS reject the paypal 1099-k if you do ‘corporation’ or ‘partnership’, considering the fact that you are an individual/sole prop to IRS
Old 05-21-2019

Activity: 9%
Longevity: 78%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebay machine View Post
you have the best responses and the best information out of everyone on this forum. so here’s what i’m confused about. obviously when you register for an LLC there is no way to become a true llc without having a willing family member or friend who is willing to claim like 1% of the share. With that being said, you ARE registered as a disregarded LLC by the IRS. Ok cool got that. But here’s he problem. When you create the business account with paypal, do you select

Individual,
Sole Proprieter
Corporation
Partnership
Non profit

if you can, please log into your account setting and see exactly what you have. Because clearly what you are doing is working.

Then also, are you using your real first and last name on the account. Because wouldn’t the IRS reject the paypal 1099-k if you do ‘corporation’ or ‘partnership’, considering the fact that you are an individual/sole prop to IRS
It depends on what state you are opening an LLC, some states allow a single member to open and operate one, other states may require more.

If you open a single member LLC then the 1099K from PayPal goes in with your regular tax returns.

I have a stealth eBay and PayPal accounts under a LLC, basically when open either eBay or PayPal accounts it is linked to a person initially even though they are corporate accounts. If you subscribe to the eBay Stealth and use that as a basis with the information given you should be very successful
Old 05-21-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by degsey69 View Post
It depends on what state you are opening an LLC, some states allow a single member to open and operate one, other states may require more.

If you open a single member LLC then the 1099K from PayPal goes in with your regular tax returns.

I have a stealth eBay and PayPal accounts under a LLC, basically when open either eBay or PayPal accounts it is linked to a person initially even though they are corporate accounts. If you subscribe to the eBay Stealth and use that as a basis with the information given you should be very successful
this makes sense but here's what i'm confused about. when setting up your busienss account on paypal, they do not give you the option for a 'single member llc' or a 'single member corporation'.

The only options are 'individual', 'sole prop', 'partnership', 'corp', and 'non profit organization'.

So if you are a single member LLC (aka disregarded entity), which option do you pick for the stealth paypal account. This confuses me because if you select corporation, wouldn't the IRS reject paypals's 1099k form since the IRS is identifying you as a single member LLC? Or did you file one of the forms to get treated as a corporation?

There needs to be more crystal clear explanation on how to go about this because this is the make ore break of paypal account that's doing serious numbers.

Last edited by ebay machine; 05-21-2019 at 07:49 PM.