If i purchase a stealth account will i have problems with bank because of name on PP - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 11-13-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 31%
Default If i purchase a stealth account will i have problems with bank because of name on PP

Hello everyone

This is my first post not only on this forum but on any forum so i am actually quite excited

So here goes:

I would like to purchase some stealth accounts ASAP (I have actually already ordered 4 from the marketplace and intend to make payment today).

I just have a couple of issues i don't quite understand and would really appreciate some help with.

In the stealth guide it makes it clear that most banks do not like receiving deposits from paypal accounts that are registered to a different name. Therefore a nickname should be used. If i purchase pre-made stealth accounts with registered names and addess's on the ebay and Paypal accounts (which the guide and lots of people on the forum recommend to do) then the name will be completely different to my own and there is a good chance i will face difficulties from my bank further down the line (each paypal account will have a different sub-account attached). Is there some piece of information i am missing?

Secondly (this problem is not just regarding stealth accounts) the stealth guide recommends buying a Fresh IP address from IPBurger (which i have done) but also recommends that you register an address that is accessible within 100 miles of my IP address so that the geolocation does not raise any flags. The problem i have is that the IP address that I was given by IPBurger is 300 miles from the city where i live and i did not see an option to choose a specific location during the application process. I cant think of a way of getting around this but i am completely new to this stealth game.

If anyone could offer some clarity on these issues i would appreciate it tremendously.

Many thanks.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-13-2018

Longevity: 33%
Default Re: If i purchase a stealth account will i have problems with bank because of name on

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonSouza View Post
Hello everyone

This is my first post not only on this forum but on any forum so i am actually quite excited

So here goes:

I would like to purchase some stealth accounts ASAP (I have actually already ordered 4 from the marketplace and intend to make payment today).

I just have a couple of issues i don't quite understand and would really appreciate some help with.

In the stealth guide it makes it clear that most banks do not like receiving deposits from paypal accounts that are registered to a different name. Therefore a nickname should be used. If i purchase pre-made stealth accounts with registered names and addess's on the ebay and Paypal accounts (which the guide and lots of people on the forum recommend to do) then the name will be completely different to my own and there is a good chance i will face difficulties from my bank further down the line (each paypal account will have a different sub-account attached). Is there some piece of information i am missing?

Secondly (this problem is not just regarding stealth accounts) the stealth guide recommends buying a Fresh IP address from IPBurger (which i have done) but also recommends that you register an address that is accessible within 100 miles of my IP address so that the geolocation does not raise any flags. The problem i have is that the IP address that I was given by IPBurger is 300 miles from the city where i live and i did not see an option to choose a specific location during the application process. I cant think of a way of getting around this but i am completely new to this stealth game.

If anyone could offer some clarity on these issues i would appreciate it tremendously.

Many thanks.
First off, you made a good decision to read the book before posting. It will give you a good basis to start with. Personally, with IPv4 addresses being recycled as much as they are, you just need to worry about keeping the IP in the same country.

For banks, I would look at Bank of America, Chase, Navy Federal. Those are the 3 that I use, and they work well. There is a thread on this forum that has a list of good banks, but what I did was open a few savings accounts at my banks, so it gives me a different account number to use with PayPal. I have had zero issues so far.
Old 11-13-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,198 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 29%
Longevity: 63%
Default Re: If i purchase a stealth account will i have problems with bank because of name on

So long as you use the right banks the names matching doesnt really matter

RE the IP - You just need to make sure its a UK IP
Old 11-14-2018
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 31%

Ok thats great. You have both put my mind at ease. Many thanks for your help.
Old 11-16-2018

Longevity: 48%

Major Banks work but well but, it can be hit or miss with smaller banks.. credit unions can be very cost effective when using multiple banks.