I need help for my jouney to an ebay stealth account - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 06-19-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 33%
Default Re: I need help for my jouney to an ebay stealth account

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonasWBZ View Post
Short question: I heard that Paypal wants to have a SSN. Is it even possible to use a US stealth account as a german or international person?
just make a german account..
i tried with US first, but Internet connection even with good proxies is sometimes too slow for day to day work.
then i wanted to do UK because tethering and SIM cards are dirt cheap but limits are sooo low if you dont want to attach a bank (which is 70-100€ per Uacount)

finally i came back to good old germany, sim cards are not that cheap like in UK if you want anonymous and activated, but thanks to schufa i dont need them most of the time.
And if i have a problem, i just call customer service from my usual flatrate with caller id not shown.Limits are high and ebay and paypal give lots of trust, very few restricted items, categories and vero items. no problems.

if you want to try with US, i still have that old account laying around. i can give it to you, i don't need it. (mods feel free to remove this line)

Last edited by backamblock; 06-19-2019 at 07:25 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-19-2019
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 43%

Mainly to comply with USA law and regulations there, PayPal is now requiring SSN with verification to either spend or send the balance. Your only option is to withdrawal to a USA bank. If you don't have access to a US bank account, you can pretty much forget it.
Old 06-19-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Short question: I heard that Paypal wants to have a SSN. Is it even possible to use a US stealth account as a german or international person?
Only way to use it without SSN now is to have a US bank account for pure withdrawal only.
Old 06-20-2019
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 28%

Quote:
Originally Posted by backamblock View Post
just make a german account..
i tried with US first, but Internet connection even with good proxies is sometimes too slow for day to day work.
then i wanted to do UK because tethering and SIM cards are dirt cheap but limits are sooo low if you dont want to attach a bank (which is 70-100€ per Uacount)

finally i came back to good old germany, sim cards are not that cheap like in UK if you want anonymous and activated, but thanks to schufa i dont need them most of the time.
And if i have a problem, i just call customer service from my usual flatrate with caller id not shown.Limits are high and ebay and paypal give lots of trust, very few restricted items, categories and vero items. no problems.

if you want to try with US, i still have that old account laying around. i can give it to you, i don't need it. (mods feel free to remove this line)
We have to write via PM, but I can‘t cause I don‘t have the 25 posts xd

I need a person who sells in germany and who can give me a „manual“. Are there guys in the forum who are selling german accounts, because I don‘t want to make my own accounts?
Old 06-20-2019
Threadstarter  

Wait... Isn‘t it possible to get the money from ebay on my PayPal US account and then transfer the money to my german PayPal account as family and friends? I shouldn‘t need a SSN then, right?
Old 06-22-2019
Threadstarter  

*boost* :c
Old 06-26-2019

Longevity: 33%

Quote:
Wait... Isn‘t it possible to get the money from ebay on my PayPal US account and then transfer the money to my german PayPal account as family and friends? I shouldn‘t need a SSN then, right?
If i understand it correctly, ssn is required for all paypal accounts now where you want to send the money somewhere else than your attached bank, which will be hard from another country for an us account
Old 04-24-2021
Threadstarter  

Still searching for someone who wants to support my buisness ideas on Ebay with some Stealth accounts and technical skills.

Costs would be 50/50, the earnings also 50/50! For more information drop your name from any social network in my private messages