Inkfrog updates their prices - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 06-17-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 37%
Default Re: Inkfrog updates their prices

Anyone having issues with inkfrog stunt they tried pulling, call up your bank and dispute that transaction.
Just disputed 3 charges,

Inkfrog what’s to play, let’s play forum friends.
The Following User Says Thank You to cblount1993 For This Useful Post:
stealthbro (06-17-2019)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-17-2019
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 38%

I talked to my partner we push something open source! Something has to change. Need few month for it :-)
Old 06-17-2019

Longevity: 33%

Quote:
Originally Posted by glacier922 View Post
I just googled this, is this from wplabs.com? What about linkage to multiple accounts?
yes its them

well account linkage is a tricky one as always.
ebay will never know that the accounts are handled from the same woocommerce installation, as the only unique identifier in the ebay API is the api token, which is generated when you link the account and has nothing to do with the software you link it to, ebay generates that, it is like usernameassword when you login on their site.

however they will see the IP that the api request is made from (which is the IP of the hosting)
but here, they also see the IP is always the same for all accounts on Inkfrog or any other listing tool as well. as long as there are enough accounts on 1 IP they can't block all of them.
just dont host wordpress locally, this way your stealth accounts would be the only ones with your (home) ip

imo, stick to shared hosting and you're fine, be sure that your hosting plan does NOT include a private ip address

Last edited by backamblock; 06-17-2019 at 06:31 AM.
Old 06-17-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthbro View Post
I talked to my partner we push something open source! Something has to change. Need few month for it :-)
looking forward to this, the industry needs to change
Old 06-17-2019
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Out of curiosity, is the issue, where the pop up comes and says you have to change plans? Because i had that same thing happen to me... Ive been with inkfrog before inkfrog open was a thing, i'm grandfathered into the 14.95 monthly plan with unlimited accounts.
I had that stupid screen too, and then facebook customer service told me to do this. and i clicked it and redid that, and it all works now.Hopefully it doesn't change.
When you log into the inkFrog Open account, select this link https://open.inkfrog.com/settings/account/classic/ and it will update billing for you and link it with the Classic billing.
Old 06-17-2019
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by backamblock View Post
i can recommend woocommerce + wp lister for ebay (pro).

initial cost: 130€ for wplister + whatever you calculate for your setup time (maybe 2 days if you have never seen cpanel and softaculous before, otherwise it can be done in under 4 hours with all accounts attached)
running cost monthly: 5€ for hosting (~10 accs), 15€ (~30 accs) on shared hosting or 60+€ for a VPS/"cloud hosting" if you have 50 or more accounts, but i guess you dont care about spending more for better perfomance then.
running cost yearly: 130€ for wplister update and support subscription

easy to automate, easy to setup, easy to handle accounts, listings and messages.
unfortunately the "gtc watchdog" is a feature unique to inkfrog, but that will not make me pay that higher price compared to the open source, 5€ a month for hosting, woo solution with so much more possibilities to grow in the future
wp lister is in use with 20 accounts per shop/product palette in my system, but there is no limit on how many you can add and it should also not create any problems programmatically as long as your hosting is powerful enough

if you don't want to have the hassle of setting up that above mentioned, only do dropshipping and your supplier is on the suported list however, i'd recommend shopmaster.com if you want a turnkey "it just works" solution
Does that setup allow you to see and respond to emails from within the setup, like inkfrog does? I no longer use a email program. I just use inkfrog to deal with emails... man if only they would add promote + accept offers + process returns. Inkfrog would be perfect.. but not ever at $500 a month.
Old 06-18-2019

Longevity: 37%

Inkfrog ruined there Reputation, I have been a member of Inkfrog for over 1 Year and HAD multiple inkfrog accounts paying the yearly subscription... just 2 Months ago I paid $312 for My unlimited Plan. Ive followed all your replied on Aspkin Forums, under Chis @ Inkfrog and you guys have not had any bad feedback, I do not believe in playing for something and have not had any email about my subscription all of a sudden changed and now has hurt my business.

I do not believe a business should offer a plan everyone is okay with paying then all of a sudden once it has alot of subscriptions it can change Old Users plan all of a sudden cancel what they had,
I had just paid $312, Two months ago for my Unlimited Subscription I had… **2 MONTHS ago, now its being changed all of a sudden without warning?**

Now wants to make me a specific plan thats more than TRIPLE what I paid? $229 x 12Months = $2748... Peace out inkfrog...

No one in there right mind will pay anything over $100 a month from what they were paying before...when everyone was perfectly fine with their plans...
My Special Deal,
"We can than add a special promo package which allows you to add 50 eBay accounts for $50/month, so that would be 3 of those.
So the total would be $229/month and everything in a single account."

And if you havent got hit, Dont worry its coming, His Reply, when I asked how come my other inkfrog didnt get the message?
The other accounts have not yet been processed, the upgrade notifications are going out in phases.

Did this Guy wake up one day and think, Dang I want a Raise, im going to close everyone's account and make everyone's plan different depending on how im feeling at the moment.

Anyone having issues with inkfrog stunt they tried pulling, call up your bank and dispute that transaction.
Just disputed mine, on multiple inkfrogs...

Inkfrog what’s to play, let’s play forum friends.
Old 06-19-2019

Lightbulb Re: Inkfrog updates their prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moscutter View Post
Does that setup allow you to see and respond to emails from within the setup, like inkfrog does? I no longer use a email program. I just use inkfrog to deal with emails... man if only they would add promote + accept offers + process returns. Inkfrog would be perfect.. but not ever at $500 a month.
there is a feature to fetch mails from ebay, yes. but i personally have not used it. As far as i have seen it, it is pretty limited, you can filter by seller account and that's pretty much it.
i only have activated it once, seen that i can not use autoreply and other things with it, and stayed with gmail + Franz Messenger (one Proxy per gmail)

if you don't know Franz and search for a better way to manage mails or your other messengers like whatsapp, telegram, then definitely check it out.
this plus gmail labels and filters is best i found so far. and you dont risk your IP in headers, as it loads the website, not IMAP.

Beware if you are short on RAM tho, it runs with Chrome engine

you could technically even use it as a full alternative to portable browsers, but it will not replace any fingerprinted browser like Multilogin or Sphere

Last edited by backamblock; 06-19-2019 at 07:05 PM.
Old 06-20-2019
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 57%

Quote:
Originally Posted by drphilofebay View Post
They've opened the Pandora box.
Who's opened my box?
Old 06-20-2019

Longevity: 64%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moscutter View Post
Out of curiosity, is the issue, where the pop up comes and says you have to change plans? Because i had that same thing happen to me... Ive been with inkfrog before inkfrog open was a thing, i'm grandfathered into the 14.95 monthly plan with unlimited accounts.
I had that stupid screen too, and then facebook customer service told me to do this. and i clicked it and redid that, and it all works now.Hopefully it doesn't change.
When you log into the inkFrog Open account, select this link https://open.inkfrog.com/settings/account/classic/ and it will update billing for you and link it with the Classic billing.
I have gotten the popup for the last year or so as well but never switched to open.. Im still on the classic plan.. no issues so far.. I was under the impression that switching to Open was a choice not mandatory, so I never did it. I hope it stays that way...