Can Ebay See My Personal Paypal Info? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 06-18-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 28%
Default Can Ebay See My Personal Paypal Info?

I have a verified Paypal in good standing and a limited ebay account. I just wanted to know if Ebay can see my Personal Paypal Info? When it comes to eBay the paypal account is only used a couple of ways, getting paid on items from the listing, paying seller fees, and obviously buying something. However, the claim with paypal is that your info is secured and not shared and it is all done using only an email address. I know that the Paypal email address is logged with eBay but what about any other info. With Paypal you can add and delete email addresses. What if you created a stealth ebay account using all the right steps that are listed in the book. Then logout of ebay, switch IP Addresses, and change Windows Users. Once you are safe to logon to PayPal go in and add new email and make it the primary email. Then delete the old email address and save it. Has anybody tried this? Any luck? What about only receiving the money from the listings in the confirmed paypal and paying ebay fees a different way. When you pay the fees ebay receives a payment from you and may have more info than just using an email address to receive payments. I was just wondering because you can add 8 email addresses to 1 Paypal Account and that would be helpful for people with a old verified paypal in good standing and a limited eBay account..
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-19-2019

Longevity: 29%
Send a message via Skype™ to bman707
Default Re: Can Ebay See My Personal Paypal Info?

Some people get away with it for years some get there new ebay banned right away

Fresh Secure US/UK/Canada IP Address : https://secure.ipburger.com/aff.php?aff=191
Old 06-19-2019

Longevity: 41%

As far as I'm aware there will always be a link. So even if you create a brand new eBay Stealth and change to the new payment email and delete the old one, nothing is actually deleted it is held forever. So your new Ebay account is linked as Ebay are already aware of the old payment email. That said I have used mixed accounts before where Ebay have suspended and I just used another Ebay where the paypal was suspended and sometimes it can last weeks or even months, but ultimately it will get linked. My advice if you do used mixed accounts is to list, sell then once funds clear withdraw all but $60 and then repeat. I usually wait about 2 days after selling before I withdraw. Do not let your funds build up as Paypal do not care about how much you have in account or if your a good seller, they will limit and 180 day at the drop of a hat...
Old 06-19-2019

Thanked 1,109 Times in 1,045 Posts
Activity: 91%
Longevity: 33%

it is not 8,but 6 email address per one Paypal account,with one being the primary email addr.
Ebay,if it wants to,can access your Paypal account .
besides the email address,the Paypal account has a unique serial number which does not change
Old 06-19-2019

Longevity: 39%
Send a message via Skype™ to FIRST

Hello Friend! Unfortunately, you can forget about selling on eBay from this PayPal account because PayPal has a serial number that sees eBay and your serial number is blacklisted with eBay. I'm sorry.
Old 06-19-2019

Longevity: 53%

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIRST View Post
Hello Friend! Unfortunately, you can forget about selling on eBay from this PayPal account because PayPal has a serial number that sees eBay and your serial number is blacklisted with eBay. I'm sorry.
That is not correct, I have been using new email on a paypal that had its ebay acct banned for 18 months now?? Just make sure you keep limited amount in it if something flags it. But the above state is not correct.
Old 06-19-2019
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 55%
Longevity: 91%

When one of the account goes down, the surviving one tend to be somewhat flagged, so it'll never be perfect.

My suggestion is go ahead and reuse that PP and tread carefully. Try small amount of sales first.
Then at the same time, use the stealth guide to create new set of ebay and paypal for you to build so you'll have multiple accounts.
Old 06-22-2019
Threadstarter  

Thanks for the info. What about using my info on a new paypal account but a stealth ebay. Other than the serial number you mentioned is there any other info that is shared between PP and Ebay? Also I created a Business Ebay using EIN. When I was creating a business Paypal it took all the company name. However, then it asked for personal info and last 4 of SS. I exited out when I saw that. I have a PP account but do I need to finish personal info?
Old 06-22-2019
Threadstarter  

Also, I read the ebay Stealth Book. I wish I knew this stuff 1 year ago. However, Info sharing between PP and Ebay is not mentioned in there. The reason I asked is because I had a stealth ebay account that was zero'd out at creation. Then I called and the rep increased my limits right away to 100/10000 i got excited then when I went to list it asked for ebay fees payment info and I used old linked PP in good standing with a new email. As soon as I did that within 5 mins account was suspended and the only listing was taken down. So I know that happens now but, receiving money when I sell something is what I was wondering.