Ebay Stealth account with the new ebay policies and rules - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 08-05-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 29%
Default Re: Ebay Stealth account with the new ebay policies and rules

You're not the only one i've been creating account last year i can easily create account with 1 verification right now after the 1 time verification listed some home product to age the account hit with 2 time verification and bang there it goes forever you are gone from us.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-05-2019

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 61%

I am by no means an expert at this, but if you are changing your initial phone number from a "local" number form the same area where your stealth address is, and then changing it to a phone number in a whole different country, that would be the very first red flag I think for eBay and PayPal.

If you're using the same VCC on more than one account, it also instantly links the accounts as well.

If you're using the same PayPal account with multiple stealth accounts, also a red flag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherpunithe View Post
I will details the how i have make it:
1- New Names + Emails + Phone numbers + Different IP addresse from different Router and Computer ( to not detect my IP address and my Mac Address)
2- open new ebay account with paypal account with the same information (Names + phone numbers + home addresse).
3- Buy VCC for 5$ for verified paypal account ( i think the vertual card is from Tailand or another ASIAN country).
4- List my frist item from my home and take the pictures by my mobilephone.
5- The Account was suspended on the first time, i get it back and they have reinstated the account, after a few hours or one day they have closed the accounts again for a 2 suspend, without list anythings there on some account and on some of them i have relist ony the same items ( they are not vero or brand..), i have call them and they refuse to get them back to me.
6- i have sumbet another Ebay Canadian account on VPS or RDP amazon AWS, new name and email and addresse is very neaber from the IP location,
but the same VCC on that paypal account. (the phone number is from Textnow app), but it's didn't work on that account because an agent of ebay support has mention i should change the phone number because it's the reason to not list on that canadian account, and i have change it by a number from my country to verify ebay, and i have list my fisrt item (AB wheel Rolller Exerciser), and it was suspended for the first time and i have get it back but after 24 hour without list anything on that account it was suspended for the second time.
==> So i have some question here:
- VCC must be from the same country for verified paypal account??
- The phone number must be from the same country and the same area code??
- From where we can get phone online number or apps for verified ebay accounts because on the canadian account they mention like my phone number it's vertual or something like that?
- From where we can get the VCC for the EU countries or UK or US or Canada....
- For the IP addresse i have take some IP proxy from Iluminati and proxy-n-VPN websites.
and i have change the mac addresse for my computer.
Please help me with my issue i want come back to work ASAP.
Old 08-05-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 34%

Are you removing exif data from your photos? I've made that error before and they suspended me within 24 hours if my first listing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherpunithe View Post
I will details the how i have make it:
1- New Names + Emails + Phone numbers + Different IP addresse from different Router and Computer ( to not detect my IP address and my Mac Address)
2- open new ebay account with paypal account with the same information (Names + phone numbers + home addresse).
3- Buy VCC for 5$ for verified paypal account ( i think the vertual card is from Tailand or another ASIAN country).
4- List my frist item from my home and take the pictures by my mobilephone.
5- The Account was suspended on the first time, i get it back and they have reinstated the account, after a few hours or one day they have closed the accounts again for a 2 suspend, without list anythings there on some account and on some of them i have relist ony the same items ( they are not vero or brand..), i have call them and they refuse to get them back to me.
6- i have sumbet another Ebay Canadian account on VPS or RDP amazon AWS, new name and email and addresse is very neaber from the IP location,
but the same VCC on that paypal account. (the phone number is from Textnow app), but it's didn't work on that account because an agent of ebay support has mention i should change the phone number because it's the reason to not list on that canadian account, and i have change it by a number from my country to verify ebay, and i have list my fisrt item (AB wheel Rolller Exerciser), and it was suspended for the first time and i have get it back but after 24 hour without list anything on that account it was suspended for the second time.
==> So i have some question here:
- VCC must be from the same country for verified paypal account??
- The phone number must be from the same country and the same area code??
- From where we can get phone online number or apps for verified ebay accounts because on the canadian account they mention like my phone number it's vertual or something like that?
- From where we can get the VCC for the EU countries or UK or US or Canada....
- For the IP addresse i have take some IP proxy from Iluminati and proxy-n-VPN websites.
and i have change the mac addresse for my computer.
Please help me with my issue i want come back to work ASAP.