7 Day Selling Restriction, when can I start to relist - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 09-03-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 85%
Smile 7 Day Selling Restriction, when can I start to relist

Hello everyone. I have a large number of ebay accounts in rotation, and regularly maybe one or two gets listings removed and a 7 day selling restriction slapped on the account. My question is how long after the 7 day restriction has expired should I start to relist items again on that account? And I assume that relisting the exact same thing that got that account restricted would result in suspension, but would listing a totally unrelated item altogether that is then removed result in suspension of that account? Thnx guys!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-03-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,370 Times in 1,528 Posts
Activity: 29%

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipstardirect View Post
Hello everyone. I have a large number of ebay accounts in rotation, and regularly maybe one or two gets listings removed and a 7 day selling restriction slapped on the account. My question is how long after the 7 day restriction has expired should I start to relist items again on that account? And I assume that relisting the exact same thing that got that account restricted would result in suspension, but would listing a totally unrelated item altogether that is then removed result in suspension of that account? Thnx guys!
Hello.

Firstly, the totally unrelated item should not cause any problems unless it is VeRo or a similar item to that which resulted in your restriction.

A word of warning though. You say that you have a large number of ebay accounts. Are they all totally unlinkable to each other?? If they are not then if one of your accounts gets suspended then you will likely loose them all. If this is the case and you don't want this to happen then get the Stealth Book.

There's also loads of useful information on this forum that will help you set up and more importantly keep Ebay and PP accounts.

ATB.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ebayorbust For This Useful Post:
flipstardirect (09-03-2009)
Old 09-03-2009
Threadstarter  

Smile

Thnx Ebayorbust for the reply. I have been a long time watcher, and now a first time poster. I did purchase the Stealth Book and it's really helpful, so I'm just waiting for my subscribed forum access to activate from aspkin.

Anyway I have a few other questions. If one of my accounts has a 7-day selling restriction, will I get suspended if a) I create a new account on the same IP, or b) create a new account on a different IP (public library, etc.), but access it from the restricted account's IP?
Old 09-03-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Welcome to the forum, flip

When an account is under restriction, it is really better to let it rest. In my book that means not using the IP except for business directly related to the account. The old visit the library and make a new account trick can be perilious. You may use an IP that belongs to a suspended user.... you get linked... you lose an account.

Of course I undrstand that you are eager to make more accounts: right at the momentt, wait until the restriction lifts... safer for you & therefore your accounts, imho.
You will get your activation from aspkin: I'll look forward to seeing you on the forum
Old 09-03-2009
Threadstarter  

Thnx GreenBean for the help, and good to see a fellow Aussie member here! :D Cheers
Old 09-03-2009

Longevity: 94%
Send a message via MSN to alexzin Send a message via Yahoo to alexzin Send a message via Skype™ to alexzin

I have had this problem once before for my own account.They took me to finish a test and answer some questions in order to relist the item after 7 days.