Start selling!! Give me advice ~~ - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Auction Listing > eBay FeedBack

eBay FeedBack General discussions on eBay feedback, seller feedback, positive feedback, negative feedback, DSR rating, increase feedback

Old 07-02-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 89%
Default Start selling!! Give me advice ~~

I made a ebay au id (real information) a few days ago.

I think i have to buy some visible items for feedback

Am i right? Ebook is safety way for getting feedback?

I bought 5 ebook from each other seller.

How many feedback score is good for start selling?

5 ? 10 ?

My plans is this.

After get more 5 feedback, start selling from 1item to 10.

At first, list 1 and then, 2, and then 3 like this

Any advice?

Thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-02-2009
Vicvelcro

Longevity: 0%

You have the right idea in a general sense. Be careful about buying too many ebooks just to get feedback. You might set off a red flag on ebay end. Consider buying cheap jewelry or shot-glasses, or even bumper stickers.
Old 07-03-2009

Longevity: 86%

Look for smaller sellers who are selling a cheap line of stuff to get feedback and keep their DSRs up. They might have real lines that are bigger heavier stuff or selling international and they have had to introduce a cheap line with free shipping. Yeah - crazy I know. Sellers having to bother with cheap tacky stuff that they wouldnt dream of stocking anywhere else but eBay. I have a line of cheap tack and I wouldnt give house room to it on my website.

If the sellers are wise the cheap line fits in with their general stock. For example a jewellery seller could do cellphone (mobile phone) charms or cheap key rings for a few cents, or someone selling collectables could do trading cards or paper ephemera. If you buy from these kinds of sellers it will look much more legit. Or stick to purchasing some cheap things you might need like pens, sticky labels etc.

IMHO ebooks raise too many red flags.
Old 07-03-2009
Vicvelcro

Longevity: 0%

Shipping and office supplies are never a losing choice. You'll be using it up anyhow.
Old 07-03-2009

Longevity: 89%
Exclamation If the sellers you bought the ebooks from gets suspended you will loose the feedback!

Here in new york city's wholesale district their are many wholesalers for cellphone charges and ipod cables and stuff like that for under a buck a piece !!!!

That's what I like to fuel my feedback with - I think its better to sell real stuff than to buy ebooks - goto the dollar store and find some cool cheap stuff - who knows made you will find your next ebay mini gold mine !!!!

Buying and selling ebooks is the old feedback generator which ebay knows about and has since banned from their site!

If the sellers you bought the ebooks from gets suspended you will loose the feedback they left you anyway!

Last edited by eseller; 07-03-2009 at 07:08 PM.
Old 07-03-2009

Longevity: 90%

Definitely don't buy ebooks and start listing a little slower- it doesn't depend as much on the number of items as much as the AMOUNT that goes through your paypal account.

If you have a merchant account by all means, feel free to be a little more liberal in listing :D
Old 07-07-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 91%

To be honest, buyer feedback doesnt mean much to anyone. It shows you've been around for a small amount of time and have paid for items.

Seller feedback on the other hand is much more useful. It opens the doors to a lot of valuable features, provides buyers with confidence in their purchases, and can remove holds or limits.

Depending on what youre selling, if its sensitive, I would wait until AT LEAST 25-30 unique seller feedbacks. That way you can say youre pretty safe.
Old 07-07-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 91%

Yes, as Orion stated, seller feedback is key with a new accout. You want to try to find some fast selling, cheap items that you can buy in bulk and sell them individually for easy seller points. Get about 25-30 and you should be good to go.