Few questions regarding UK stealth accounts - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 12-26-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 24%
Default Few questions regarding UK stealth accounts

Hi folks, long time lurker first time poster! Hope everyone has had a wonderful and profitable Christmas!

I have been using stealth accounts for quite a long time now and am now about to begin creating my own. I had previously been purchasing accounts regularly from an account seller but the customer service has gone drastically downhill recently so I figured I'd be better off just making my own accounts.

I have a strong understanding of the process, but would like to ask a few quick questions. I have done plenty of research but still can't seem to find a definitive answer to these questions:

1. For a UK based Paypal account, what is the best VCC to use? Should I be looking at creating them myself or is it better to purchase them from a seller on here?

2. Obviously I will need SIM cards for each account, is it actually necessary to get physical SIM cards or are there number forwarding services I can use on my phone to create lots of different numbers? Again this would need to be a UK compatible service.

Thanks in advance for any help or advice you can give me! I don't expect to be spoonfed information but if someone could even tell me what to google or give me a brief pointer I would be eternally grateful

Cheers
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-26-2019
Threadstarter  

Default Re: Few questions regarding UK stealth accounts

Hi, well I currently run 4 accounts, I had 7 but 4 were suspended in the past month (my business model has an approximately 3 month lifespan per account) so I have no trouble keeping the IP addresses separate etc. I will maybe look into purchasing some VCC's from someone here, as I'm not sure about the ins and outs of creating reliable ones.

Would a single SIM not cause the accounts to be instantly linked? Or am I misunderstanding? I'm referring to phone verification when creating the account, I don't intend to run any of the accounts from a phone, I use a series of virtual machines.
Old 12-27-2019
Threadstarter  

Well yes I thought that too, it just confused me when you said in your previous post that 'theoretically you could use a single SIM' as I have never seen anyone say that before. SIM's are easy to get and I figured I might need to, but was hoping there might be a number forwarding app just for convenience as I have a burner phone with a modified IMEI number to ensure I am completely untraceable and most SIM cards require giving your address to receive them in the first place. I'm sure I can discreetly acquire a few SIMs but it would be hard to get, say 50 of them without having to at least give an address. I went into a phone shop to get some before xmas and they asked to see my ID so I told them not to worry about it.
Old 12-27-2019
Threadstarter  

Hmm strange, I replied to this earlier but it seems to have disappeared?

Yeah I thought they would need their own SIM cards, I was just a bit confused because in your previous post you said that "theoretically if you have a good enough system you can use one SIM" and I don't really know what you meant by that?

I use a burner phone with a modifed IMEI so that it is completely untraceable and when I try to get new SIM cards either online or instore they either want my home address or my ID first. I have noticed in various stealth guides that people use Google Voice or other number forwarding services and was hoping to find a good reliable one as it is also much quicker than waiting for a SIM in the post. I may have to do a bit more research for finding anonymous SIM's.
Old 12-27-2019
Threadstarter  

I have tried to reply a couple of times to this thread and my posts aren't being approved for some reason. I don't know who to message and ask about this, but if a Mod can fire me a pm and let me know what I am doing wrong I would be very grateful. I presume I have broken a forum rule or something and I would like to know what I did, so I can ensure I don't do it again. Cheers