China Seller lists ships USA - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 01-11-2020
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 57%
Default Re: China Seller lists ships USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Very tough to implement
Corporate bodies will turn a blind eye to how their actions affect the economy of any country especially when there's money to be made.
Manufacturing was moved to China to save money in the first place.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-11-2020

Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangleizxm View Post
it's impossible, even you banned we can use other country's account to go on sell :)
And the second tracking shows a Chinese tracking number, you should be instantly banned for circumventing the system. EASY. No matter how much your government helps you, there is no way you can get around something like that, period. If you want the savings from government subsidized shipping, you have to used Chinese shipping. If you don't use Chinese shipping, you can't sell things for the absurdly low amounts you're selling them for. Boom, The Chinese problem is over and maybe then you'd actually have to compete on a level playing field. Lets see how long you last then.
The Following User Says Thank You to james13v For This Useful Post:
unkown5454 (01-11-2020)
Old 01-11-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
They dont have to lie about where they are or where their merchandise is,many buyers know they will wait up to 30 days to get their goods,some dropship from an outift in CALIFORNIA.
I'm sorry, but if the shipping location shows America, you'd have to be a complete moron, to be ok with your item taking 30 days to ship, IN AMERICA.

Scary thing is, if you buy from China, ebay doesn't even allow INR cases to be opened, for 59 days. But god forbid I ship to another country, buyers can open up cases in a couple weeks.
The Following User Says Thank You to james13v For This Useful Post:
ebaystealth1974 (01-11-2020)
Old 01-11-2020
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
Basically impossible to enforce.

The Chinese are very very good at circumnavigating any sort of geographical location limitations. It would be impossible to enforce. and wouldn't be good from a consumer POV

There are many, many ways around it. There are ample things the west can do now that will eventually cripple china economically, forcing them to collapse upon their own weight. I have written several papers on this particular topic and the rise of China since 2012.

But I think the west is asleep to the danger that is unfolding.

We're busy arguing about rights, freedom, religion and fighting terrorism - which when all combined; aren't nearly as dangerous as the powershift that may take place in a few decades if the west does not do something soon.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pandoras_box For This Useful Post:
james13v (01-11-2020), unkown5454 (01-11-2020), yankee (01-12-2020)
Old 01-11-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandoras_box View Post
You have no transaction with this seller yet you're doing your best to report their listings even contacting him/her.

You're not doing this because you want eBay to be a better place - as you're here breaking eBay's rule with your stealth accounts. Hypocrisy

So why don't we call this what it really is: a little something inside you just dies that this seller's shop is a massive success right?

Envy, especially one borne of resentful contemplation of a more fortunate person, is a terrible thing.

Perhaps you should think positively how to grow your own business - and succeed as he has.
LOL succeed as he has? There is a difference between lying to ebay, and lying to your customers. BIG difference. The only way for him to better his business, would be to lie to his customers.

I bet you'd also be upset with me for taking down accounts that are selling counterfeit goods? Cause it's all envy, right?
Old 01-11-2020

Thanked 1,110 Times in 1,046 Posts
Activity: 92%
Longevity: 33%

they will still have an advantage ,they buy direct from the factory in Chinese $$,the exchange rate is 1 US dollar to 6 1/2 Chinese dollar,workers layoff from the factories sometimes are given merchandise instead of severance pay,so they need to sell and raise cash,some dumpster dive or steal!
if you sell the same item and charge $3.95 shipping with tracking,that $3.95 comes to $26 Chinese dollars,they can still ship cheaper than you with tracking using China Post or other carriers.
The solution is not sell what they sell.
Old 01-11-2020

Think Russia and Russian goods.
The exchange rate is US$1 = 61 Russian rubles,I was watching Youtube ,a Russian local cafeteria and how much it cost to eat there,you can have a nice meal for under US$5
Old 01-11-2020
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 53%

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinsoldier View Post
Give us a listing to look at....

Mens Gothic Punk Silver Gold Stainless Steel FTW Middle Finger Biker Rings Band

$5.99 is the list price, cannot report as says only report active listings on ALL of the items.,
Old 01-11-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
You have no transaction with this seller yet you're doing your best to report their listings even contacting him/her.

You're not doing this because you want eBay to be a better place - as you're here breaking eBay's rule with your stealth accounts. Hypocrisy

So why don't we call this what it really is: a little something inside you just dies that this seller's shop is a massive success right?

Envy, especially one borne of resentful contemplation of a more fortunate person, is a terrible thing.

Perhaps you should think positively how to grow your own business - and succeed as he has.
1. You don't know what you are talking about. I don't sell YET in his category.
2. My account is NOT STEALTH - so STFU
3. I have zero ENVY of the dude, just playing field needs to be level.
4. My business grows daily, don't need YOUR advice.
5. He has succeeded by cheating the system.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kajunrook For This Useful Post:
james13v (01-11-2020)
Old 01-11-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajunrook View Post
Mens Gothic Punk Silver Gold Stainless Steel FTW Middle Finger Biker Rings Band

$5.99 is the list price, cannot report as says only report active listings on ALL of the items.,
the ironic part is lol They say they won't ship to Hong Kong

Also, I just reported them. Zero issues.
Old 01-11-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinsoldier View Post
Waste of time thread, the 'report item' facility is working perfectly well.
It's not a waste of time thread. It's a waste of time on that single aspect of the thread. And even then, you can say it's not a waste of time, because now we know ebay blocks some people from reporting sellers. Learning how ebay works, is never a waste of time.
Old 01-11-2020
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by james13v View Post
The only way for him to better his business, would be to lie to his customers...

Now how am I going to get my damaged brain cells fixed?
Old 01-11-2020

Quote:
Now how am I going to get my damaged brain cells fixed?
Are you really going to deny it? He's competing against a guy that's lying and is able to sell so much, that his lies don't seem to actually come back and hurt him. How oh how, is the OP supposed to compete against this guy, without also lying about where his item is coming from? Sure as hell can't sell at the same price. So go on, tell us how you would do better. Aside from going into a different category, because sellers can easily do the same thing in every category.
Old 01-11-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
the ironic part is lol They say they won't ship to Hong Kong

Also, I just reported them. Zero issues.
Why would it ban me from reporting. I have NEVER reported an item in my life and none of my listings compete with his YET.
Old 01-11-2020
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
1. You don't know what you are talking about. I don't sell YET in his category.
Of course, such a goodfella - you woke up one morning checked up a random category, found a seller who's violating policy, looked up all his listings (remember he has 90k feedback)
and now you're chasing him up and down because you want to set him aright.
Have you thought about volunteering for a charity?

Quote:
2. My account is NOT STEALTH - so STFU
"Temper, temper, mon capitaine; I'm merely trying to assist one pitiful species...”
So you have over 1200 posts on a stealth website and no stealth accounts?
Are you sure about that? In your previous threads, you have informed us that your personal account had been banned. In fact, you have had subsequent accounts that have also been banned. You have also bought accounts here and sold items on those accounts.
Shall we just call you Pinocchio?

Quote:
3. I have zero ENVY of the dude, just playing field needs to be level.
eBay banned your personal account because they wanted to create a level playing field for everyone. This is always implied in the email they send out with suspensions.
But you have circumvented that suspension by using several accounts, disregarding the level playing field that eBay had implemented by banning you.

Same thing with this seller. He or she is violating some eBay rule or policy. He's circumvented it to his advantage. Both of you have one advantage each over eBay policy, therefore it's a level playing field between the two of you but you're probably seething.

As you can see, it's envy. But I'll be happy to add hypocrisy to it.

Quote:
4. My business grows daily, don't need YOUR advice.
Then be happy with it and don't go destroying other people's business. Remember that the growth of your business is completely built your successful circumvention of eBay suspension.

Quote:
5. He has succeeded by cheating the system.
So have you, child, so have you - even multiple times.
Old 01-11-2020
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Are you really going to deny it? He's competing against a guy that's lying and is able to sell so much, that his lies don't seem to actually come back and hurt him. How oh how, is the OP supposed to compete against this guy, without also lying about where his item is coming from? Sure as hell can't sell at the same price. So go on, tell us how you would do better. Aside from going into a different category, because sellers can easily do the same thing in every category.

OP says he's not competing with the seller. He isn't even selling in that category - and that makes the situation awful as this isn't about competition in the first place.

I question his motive and ruthlessness in this particular case, especially when there's no competition, and it is not interfering with his business in any way.

He said he went through all the seller's listings. I presume he misspoke on that one but can you imagine how long it would have taken him to go through only 5% of all those listings for a seller with over 90k feedback? I can understand researching your competitors for commercial reasons, but OP has got to have issues and a lot of time on his hand to hunt down random sellers with no recourse to himself.

OP has also lied about his use of stealth accounts, so I'd take his posts with a pinch of salt.

To answer your question, I would grow my business by finding profitable items to sell.
Old 01-12-2020

Longevity: 77%

Just ban the 99% say ship from Italy, with china business seller info. These are really bad for us, people buy when see shipped from Italy buy, a big part don't buy when see shipped from Taiwan or Hong Kong or China

Last edited by dano; 01-12-2020 at 05:25 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to dano For This Useful Post:
james13v (01-12-2020)
Old 01-12-2020

what is the advantage of saying ship from iTALY when selling China made goods?
I would rather buy China made goods from Chinese sellers in China or HK,some are in USA and would add to the listing,SELLER IS BASED IN USA.
I have bought those US sellers,it would cost me more,but I CAN get it in a few days.
Old 01-12-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
what is the advantage of saying ship from iTALY when selling China made goods?
I would rather buy China made goods from Chinese sellers in China or HK,some are in USA and would add to the listing,SELLER IS BASED IN USA.
I have bought those US sellers,it would cost me more,but I CAN get it in a few days.
Art of consumerism indeed.
Old 01-12-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Of course, such a goodfella - you woke up one morning checked up a random category, found a seller who's violating policy, looked up all his listings (remember he has 90k feedback)
and now you're chasing him up and down because you want to set him aright.
Have you thought about volunteering for a charity?

"Temper, temper, mon capitaine; I'm merely trying to assist one pitiful species...”
So you have over 1200 posts on a stealth website and no stealth accounts?
Are you sure about that? In your previous threads, you have informed us that your personal account had been banned. In fact, you have had subsequent accounts that have also been banned. You have also bought accounts here and sold items on those accounts.
Shall we just call you Pinocchio?

eBay banned your personal account because they wanted to create a level playing field for everyone. This is always implied in the email they send out with suspensions.
But you have circumvented that suspension by using several accounts, disregarding the level playing field that eBay had implemented by banning you.

Same thing with this seller. He or she is violating some eBay rule or policy. He's circumvented it to his advantage. Both of you have one advantage each over eBay policy, therefore it's a level playing field between the two of you but you're probably seething.

As you can see, it's envy. But I'll be happy to add hypocrisy to it.

Then be happy with it and don't go destroying other people's business. Remember that the growth of your business is completely built your successful circumvention of eBay suspension.

So have you, child, so have you - even multiple times.

So I have two accts in my real name and one in wife's and ONE stealth. Only thing banned is my SSN. I rarely sell on stealth acct. I do sell in his category just not ANY of his items. The ones I sell are custom made for me in China, I pay over $100 to have them shipped to me. So I always look at that category. Saw a good buy on the ring he was selling listed (all the other sellers charging $3 more PLUS $3.00+ shipping except him with free shipping from USA! So no level playing field as I have to ship with tracking from USA. Just p*ssed me off that his listing said USA shipper when it is not.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kajunrook For This Useful Post:
james13v (01-12-2020)
Old 01-12-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

well....This was a couple minutes of my life gone forever
Old 01-12-2020

Just p*ssed me off that his listing said USA shipper when it is not.
--------------------------
so you have your rantings,move on to run your business .