Ebay backup account ? Help please - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 04-22-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 32%
Default Ebay backup account ? Help please

Hello, during the last few years i was able to have backup account on "some ways" but this one i am using now is the last 1 i have. Selling digital items and i know it's risky, mostly because other sellers reporting and i have listing removed sometimes.

So my question is, IF / WHEN i get suspended on this ebay acc do i have any way to buy some Ebay account here and start selling or even when i buy account here i need to start slow ?

Also i would like to hear your best advice for me, what would you do right now ?

I live in some poor country, doing this for living and that's why it's important for me. Thanks for reading.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-22-2020

Longevity: 25%
Default Re: Ebay backup account ? Help please

Quote:
Originally Posted by creed89 View Post
Hello, during the last few years i was able to have backup account on "some ways" but this one i am using now is the last 1 i have. Selling digital items and i know it's risky, mostly because other sellers reporting and i have listing removed sometimes.

So my question is, IF / WHEN i get suspended on this ebay acc do i have any way to buy some Ebay account here and start selling or even when i buy account here i need to start slow ?

Also i would like to hear your best advice for me, what would you do right now ?

I live in some poor country, doing this for living and that's why it's important for me. Thanks for reading.
what country?
Old 04-22-2020

Longevity: 27%

I never bought any account. I built all of mine from scratch. I have 20 Ebay accounts now.
Old 04-22-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebayStlealth300 View Post
I never bought any account. I built all of mine from scratch. I have 20 Ebay accounts now.
Using the stealth guide book ?

I want to make backup accounts too but i know you need time and time to buld it. I am asking in case if they ban me tomorrow and i have 0 accounts and not ability to sell, what to do...
Old 04-22-2020

I did not use no Stealth Book or nothing. All I did was use different browsers on each account. Used a real number to vertify each account. I browsed Ebay for 3 weeks before I listed my first item. Sell a cheap item for 1st item listed is very important, like a book, dvd, video game. Sell them cheap items for the first 3 month. You are on ebays probation for 90 days, then after that they will trust you more. Then you can list what you want. I built 20 accounts like this in a 3 year time frame guys.
The Following User Says Thank You to ebayStlealth300 For This Useful Post:
asot (04-24-2020)
Old 04-22-2020

Quote:
I did not use no Stealth Book or nothing. All I did was use different browsers on each account. Used a real number to vertify each account. I browsed Ebay for 3 weeks before I listed my first item. Sell a cheap item for 1st item listed is very important, like a book, dvd, video game. Sell them cheap items for the first 3 month. You are on ebays probation for 90 days, then after that they will trust you more. Then you can list what you want. I built 20 accounts like this in a 3 year time frame guys.
you named yourself stleath instead of stealth hee hee. thanks for the advice
Old 04-22-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by PepsiCoin View Post
you named yourself stleath instead of stealth hee hee. thanks for the advice
Ha, I'm still very successfull.

Last edited by ebayStlealth300; 04-22-2020 at 08:13 PM.
Old 04-22-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
I already have "history", means they already have my paypal, phone number, credit cards and that stuff in their ban documents. They suspended 7-10 accounts during this 4 years.
Old 04-22-2020

Ok you need to start fresh. Make new accounts. Make 1 new account a day. In 15 days, you will have 15 new accounts. Use 15 new web browsers, one for each ebay to hold its own cookies and history. On each account use a new name, address, new ebay, new paypal, new bank and credit card, new ip address. A real phone number to vertify ebay to sell again, don't use a textnow or free number, you can get banned.
The Following User Says Thank You to ebayStlealth300 For This Useful Post:
alice006 (04-22-2020)
Old 04-22-2020

Longevity: 33%

Quote:
Ok you need to start fresh. Make new accounts. Make 1 new account a day. In 15 days, you will have 15 new accounts. Use 15 new web browsers, one for each ebay to hold its own cookies and history. On each account use a new name, address, new ebay, new paypal, new bank and credit card, new ip address. A real phone number to vertify ebay to sell again, don't use a textnow or free number, you can get banned.
Does your solution still work recently? New accounts get suspended after 1st listing.
Old 04-22-2020

Quote:

does this still work as i have a infinite ban on ebay ?

my name,address,bank account,paypal etc all banned lol

and i need to try get back on ebay uk thanks
Old 04-22-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
I already have "history", means they already have my paypal, phone number, credit cards and that stuff in their ban documents. They suspended 7-10 accounts during this 4 years.
The sale of digital items is killing you - have you checked your business model? You will need to experiment more if you want to keep the digital sales - I'm feeling like it's risky digital type...
Old 04-24-2020
PrimeBeast7

Longevity: 0%

Quote:

Why would you buy an account? I tried buying one and luckily it didn't work out, so I made one myself, its really not complicated at all, dodged a bullet!
Old 04-24-2020

Quote:
How would you verify each account appropriately? Like, do you use multiple phones, multiple PP accounts and how about if someone needed to return items to you and you can't use that address because it's already been made to another account?

Appreciate any tips
Old 04-24-2020

Longevity: 29%

Quote:
Originally Posted by asot View Post
How would you verify each account appropriately? Like, do you use multiple phones, multiple PP accounts and how about if someone needed to return items to you and you can't use that address because it's already been made to another account?

Appreciate any tips
Yes, each account must have a different phone. You can purchase a prepaid burner phone for each one, then when the accounts have aged 90 days, change your phone numbers on Ebay and PayPal to VoiP (like Google voice) so you don't have to pay monthly fees on phone numbers.
Each address has to be different. In a perfect world you would have access to all, but most people don't. Get used to eating returns by simply refunding your customers and instructing them to dispose of the items. If you are selling quality products and giving good service, you should only have a 2% return rate (1 out of 50 items), so just raise your prices a little to offset this.
If you sell ⊗⊗⊗⊗ crappy items, ship late, and package merchandise poorly, your return rates will be high therefore you'll lose money eating returns.
You'll need a separate PayPal account for every Ebay account. Prepare to hit the streets opening many bank accounts at different banks.
The Following User Says Thank You to Steveo036940 For This Useful Post:
asot (04-25-2020)
Old 04-25-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveo036940 View Post
Yes, each account must have a different phone. You can purchase a prepaid burner phone for each one, then when the accounts have aged 90 days, change your phone numbers on Ebay and PayPal to VoiP (like Google voice) so you don't have to pay monthly fees on phone numbers.
Each address has to be different. In a perfect world you would have access to all, but most people don't. Get used to eating returns by simply refunding your customers and instructing them to dispose of the items. If you are selling quality products and giving good service, you should only have a 2% return rate (1 out of 50 items), so just raise your prices a little to offset this.
If you sell ⊗⊗⊗⊗ crappy items, ship late, and package merchandise poorly, your return rates will be high therefore you'll lose money eating returns.
You'll need a separate PayPal account for every Ebay account. Prepare to hit the streets opening many bank accounts at different banks.

Ahhh gotcha. I'll defs be sure to use your tips for organising myself better now. I've run out of addresses to use as a return is all, so I'll just ⊗⊗⊗⊗ some primary addresses nearby for account creation and eat the losses up if it comes to it.

With the PP accounts, did you create 20 for each ebay account? I've only got 2 made up, but am worried if I was to make more that PP would catch on to all these accounts for the same name, remove the funds and close the accounts cos I thought in PP's rules you're only allowed to have 1 made? If I'm wrong about this please help clarify.

As for bank accounts lol... What's your strategy with this? Or do you send all the money to one PP account and then withdraw from the bank accounts you have linked?
Old 04-26-2020

Sounds interesting lol